Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Website www.asicgigahash.com (offering ASIC Chips)  (Read 3441 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 02:45:36 PM

oh look, another pre order thread
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
philr13 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 03:16:36 PM

I have no doubt that mid july there will be many people offering Avalon asic chips available to sell but because of the demand of the chips they will be at an increased rate expected 4 x cost with them being readily available.

Any chips that we do / may have at the time they arrive the price will increase because of the demand.

Any items that you pre-order are always cheaper because of the lead time.

Many of you will notice for example butterflylabs & avalon asic units are currently available for shipment on ebay for around £25000 when they cost pre order around £7,000

the same applies with the chips they will be at an inflated rate.

Kind Regards
www.asicgigahash.com
Caesium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 03:18:45 PM

I have no doubt that mid july there will be many people offering Avalon asic chips available to sell but because of the demand of the chips they will be at an increased rate expected 4 x cost with them being readily available.

Any chips that we do / may have at the time they arrive the price will increase because of the demand.

Any items that you pre-order are always cheaper because of the lead time.

Well that's a shame, until now you've been ok. Now this is turning into a hard sell. "BUY NOW TO GET CHEAP PRICE, IF YOU WAIT THE PRICE WILL GO UP!"

You don't need to do that, it doesn't help you.

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
philr13 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 04:26:00 PM

This is not the case,

Ok look at ebay listing there are plenty of people offering pre orders of BFL Asic miner's at just over BFL Labs sell price because it is a pre-order...

The people who physically have the systems in the possesion are demanding an increased rate 1. because of ltd availability & 2. because of demand of the product.

There is no business who would offer this service

How we wish to progress as a business is as follows.

1.Sell Asic chips "we have already ordered for eta delivery july"
2.Order a 2nd batch from Avalon to construct boards for people & sell the chips also readily of the shelf
3.Offer a hosting service for people not wishing to have there own BTC Miners in there proprety but simply have BTC Sent direct to their wallets on a daily basis.

We feel we are bringing an all in one service "especially being in the UK" There are others but you have to take your chips to them there is yet nobody offering a all in one service in the UK.

We feel we are not only doing this for our own reward but for many others also.

If people want to buy chips of the shelf they are more than welcome to there are people on ebay selling 50 chips for £1000 with a not long waiting list please see comparison in price.

Kind Regards
www.asicgigahash.com
philr13 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:02:53 PM

I know philr13 as part of a community that ordered chips in the group buy i run. So i can say they have the bitcoins to run this and they ordered ASIC's. So i can say that they have the requirements to run this.

Please contact sebastian Ju to confirm if we are legitimate, if you also have any concerns.

Kind Regards
www.asicgigahash.com
Caesium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:04:44 PM

Dunno why you made another thread, now anyone interested has to watch two places instead of one?

Anyway I don't doubt you're genuine, but I'm much more interested in a finished product produced in conjunction with evilscoop, than I am in just some chips, so please shout loudly when you have that available Smiley

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
philr13 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:12:02 PM

"WE WILL HAVE FINISHED UNITS IN AROUND 9 WEEKS!!!!" is that loud enough at all,

ha just kidding i understand as soon as we have a finished product we will give you a direct message..

Kind Regards
www.asicgigahash.com
philr13 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 02:10:45 PM

Hi all, having had talks with "evilscoop" we are proud to announce that we will be working in partnership with him in the assembly phase.

We are now able to confirm that any chips that are ordered through ourselves will be assembled by "evilscoop" we are in the last stages of development of our own branding to house the fully assembled "k16" & the "k1"

We will be adding the "k1" to our website with a lead time of around 12 Weeks as of todays date.

The reason behind this is that we are not able to assemble any boards until the delivery of chips Mid July 13

I would urge you to visit us on www.asicgigahash.com for more developments of products sign up to our mailing list & make a pre order of our K1

For anybody who has any doubts please feel free to contact us via any communication method on the website or on here.

Please also feel free to contact "evilscoop" or "sebastianju"

They know we are legitimate people in what we aim to do.

Kind Regards
www.asicgigahash.com
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 02:31:31 PM

shall we  spam this thread advertising other sellers like this guy likes to do in every other thread  Grin
philr13 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 02:36:15 PM

shall we  spam this thread advertising other sellers like this guy likes to do in every other thread  Grin

Sorry i am slighlt confused?

i have stated we can be verified with Hero members on the bitcoin community & i have also stated that we are based in the UK offering Asic Products.

am i missing something or is there a problem?

Kind Regards
www.asicgigahash.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: