Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2018, 12:49:33 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Batch 3 IN STOCK!] FutureBit Moonlander 2 Official Order Thread  (Read 43577 times)
jimcracks

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:36:25 PM

Any idea when Batch 3 inventory will be available on HolyBitcoin.com?  Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
jstefanop
Legendary

Activity: 1152
Merit: 1104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:58:36 PM

Bitshopper.de is out of stock from quite some time. Have they ordered any stock resupply from you?

And what do they mean
1 Futurebit Moonlander 2 (Edition bitshopper.de) in Aluminium box

What box?

Yes they will have lots of stock available starting this week, most distributors are still busy shipping out pre-orders. Bitshopper sticks are shipped out in a nice aluminum case.

www.AriseChickun.com 0% fee segwit signaling Litecoin Pool!
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
LTC:LX5vpxrQE4eLRLPobKwZhw2comkKFCh3p4 - BTC:14w9Lea6kdVzspJk8TQRe7qSYu9LhzJJsh
aballen

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:46:32 PM

Is there going to be a pre-order 3?

jstefanop
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:47:00 PM

Is there going to be a pre-order 3?

I just answered that question about 5 posts before yours...

FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
Eyedol-X

Activity: 854
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:55:09 AM

Got my shipping notifications from Eyeboot.   looks like shipping from Hong Kong post today

Still no shipping for me from Eyeboot
g0lden

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:27:28 AM

football was:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1aVHuuXgAA_UhM.jpg

25% increase is called greed.

Im sorry you are expecting to pay the same price as the people waiting 2 months for these. I could easily set the MSRP at 149, and they would still sell out but Im not, because this project was founded on getting a cheap miner in the hands of as many people as possible, which is what we are doing.

I am new to the forums (been lurking a year), pretty new to mining, with a passionate interest in computer hardware in general and mining hardware - thank you for doing what you're doing and keeping the price low.  It's inspirational to see - you're 100% right you can make them cost 149 and they'd still sell out-  especially w/ the mining craze that seems to heighten more and more each time prices rise - I haven't ordered one of your devices yet, but I'm looking to ... even if not for profit, extremely interesting and exciting.

And who knows, long run, they most likely will be profit

Also exciting for the tech in general, something beside GPU mining (i'm still trying to understand more about what's under the hood of the [Suspicious link removed]putations in creating crypto, and how hashpower is created in general by GPUs and even by something like a USB stick, or storage space), but devices like yours help grow the competitive landscape of crypto mining, help make it accessible, help grow the tech.  Although I've just entered the rabbit hole and took the red pill a year ago, I'm well versed in computer technology and work in a tech related field.  I do believe there must be even more efficient ways of mining and obtaining energy in a more cost effective manner. I strongly believe you're contributing to that future.

*(Sidenote, I'm about to go study computer tech hardware from A-Z starting with the telegraph to understand everything as I would love to contribute eventually as well.  SO much to learn, so little time!!)*

Anyways, thank you!
blackenedvoodoo

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

Can this thing mine anything else besides nyan?
Fenboy

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

Can this thing mine anything else besides nyan?

This is a Scrypt miner - can mine all scrypt coins, see link for other coins

https://www.coinwarz.com/miningprofitability/litecoin/?hr=0&p=0&pc=0&hrn=0&pn=0&pcn=0&e=Bitstamp

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/?ref=55282
GrassBite

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:38:14 AM

I'm still curious. I show this makes a dime a day.

You guys are really spending money on a dime day?
Weekendshooter

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:19:11 AM

Seems that way for the moment - Guess it depends on one's entry point, timing and posture....

I entered BTC ASIC mining after BTC crashed from $1k and was at $200 each - People were selling rigs by the "pallets"....   

I harvested in 3Q17, came short of a lambo by a lot so I and opted for rack of GPUs (3Q17) and a couple ML2s (4Q17)...

Learning a heck of a lot about Scrypt, that's for sure!

YMMV...

jstefanop
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:47:46 AM

If you think most people are buying these for immediate profits, you don’t understand who is buying them and for what reason.

Sidehacks 2-pac bitcoin sticks make 2 cents a day, and people are still buying them for 100 each Wink

GrassBite

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:56:09 AM

If you think most people are buying these for immediate profits, you don’t understand who is buying them and for what reason.

Sidehacks 2-pac bitcoin sticks make 2 cents a day, and people are still buying them for 100 each Wink

Feel free to explain.
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1293

Avalon 841 rocks

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:38:29 AM

Feel free to explain.

Sure  here is an explanation.

I have 8 moonlander pointed at a solo ltc and Doge pool.  Every single ltc and doge block made I could hit.

I have a paid for pc with a paid for gpu in it.

The gpu earns 1 dollar a day.. this cover all my power costs for the pc the gpu and running these sticks  with 30 to 40 cents in my pocket.

So if I never hit the solo blocks   in 1500 days I will break even.   And for the entire time  I supported a small  gpu pool a small ltc pool a small doge pool and the builder of these sticks..

I make plenty of money on other mining projects  that  I do this for shits and giggles.  I also do this with sidehacks sticks.

If you can afford to it you should  if you cant  afford it you should leave the thread alone.

I mine alt coins with https://simplemining.net...
I see BTC as the super highway and alt coins as taxis and trucks needed to move transactions.
Fenboy

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:59:55 PM

Just received an email from bitshopper.de (in German)

Looks like my Moonlanders have been shipped by DHL with expected delivery to UK 22 Feb?

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/?ref=55282
redzep

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:45:21 PM

I managed to get another two this morning at bitshopper.de, their out of stock again now  Huh  went pretty fast was lucky ...

regarding other coins to mine on link https://www.coinwarz.com/miningprofitability/litecoin/?hr=0&p=0&pc=0&hrn=0&pn=0&pcn=0&e=Bitstamp

punched in the numbers and showed Verge (XVG) you would make 0.51c a day, though never heard of it to be honest against LTC, which PPS rate seems to be decreasing fast last couple of weeks

Just to add i love these moonlanders, well apart from the fans on them...

i got them out of interest

zachj00

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

eyeboot still has stock.  I got mine shipped from hong kong in ~10 days from payment.
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:52:56 PM

Any idea when Batch 3 inventory will be available on HolyBitcoin.com?  Thanks.

I think Bittawmart.com has them available.

I just got mine from him.

klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1010

I thought we all equal -_-

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:00:54 AM

Got my shipping notifications from Eyeboot.   looks like shipping from Hong Kong post today

Still no shipping for me from Eyeboot

Please PM me your order number and I will look into it. Quick note, if you picked express shipping then we need your phone number too, otherwise some carriers will not accept the package without a telephone contact.

Just thought I'd let everyone know.

I purchased 9 Moonlander 2s from Eyeboot but they only shipped me 8. I'm waiting to see how they respond.

Please email support@eyeboot.com directly with your order number. They will help you to solve this issue quickly.

eyeboot still has stock.  I got mine shipped from hong kong in ~10 days from payment.

Glad to read it arrived safely. All pre-orders have been dispatched. Now we are shipping from stock  Smiley

Does someone have discount code for eyeboot by any chance?

upd: nevermind, have already ordered two units

Let me see what I can do
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

EYE

██████████

████
████
█████████
███████
███████
█████
█████████
█████████
BOOT
   Online Mining Hardware Store   
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Industrial-Grade USB HubsBTC/LTC MinersPower SuppliesAdapter Cables

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Contact Us Now
Weekendshooter

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:19:32 AM

I managed to get another two this morning at bitshopper.de, their out of stock again now  Huh  went pretty fast was lucky ...

regarding other coins to mine on link https://www.coinwarz.com/miningprofitability/litecoin/?hr=0&p=0&pc=0&hrn=0&pn=0&pcn=0&e=Bitstamp

punched in the numbers and showed Verge (XVG) you would make 0.51c a day, though never heard of it to be honest against LTC, which PPS rate seems to be decreasing fast last couple of weeks

Just to add i love these moonlanders, well apart from the fans on them...

i got them out of interest

I went XVG route also....   Took "forever" getting the thing to synch before I found the trick....

I've got mine mounted horizontally with the heat sink down.   In the dim lights, it actually looks like a little satellite chirping away   <vbgrin>

Learning lots.....
Labrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:38:57 AM

Bitshopper.de is out of stock from quite some time. Have they ordered any stock resupply from you?
And what do they mean
1 Futurebit Moonlander 2 (Edition bitshopper.de) in Aluminium box
What box?
Yes they will have lots of stock available starting this week
Still not in stock or they had little stock that ran out. Now in stock. WTH.  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.