Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [closed][Bounty][ICO] Zilla Token Crowdsale Bounty  (Read 2738 times)
blackbird123

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:26:36 AM

Good project, and has joined the bounty movement

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackbird123

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:29:23 AM

I feel that after the Jr level's signature code has been successfully generated, it looks like missing part, whether the characters of the code are too long, and the restricted characters are not represented
Zilla-support (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:11:10 PM

@blackbird123: I think you didn't copy the entire URL at the end completely. On mobile devices where space is a premium the rest of that code tag may have skipped over to another line.

In any case, there is one other member has succeeded in putting the Junior tag into his sig. Can you tell me which platform  you used so I can confirm?

Code tag for reference:
Code:
[center][b][color=navy]█▓▒ JUNIOR ▒▓█ [/color] [color=red] ZILLA[/color] — The ICO Marketplace  [url=zla.io]Token Crowdsale[/url] | [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140007]Ye Thread[/url][/b][/center]

PS: Everyone, there's an update in the first post. Thanks for your support!
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:18:19 PM

I have joined the twitter campaign. Thanks Dev

HOMT

Powered by,
godzla

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:25:40 PM

Thanks community for the feedback! We have increased the incentive.
Your feedback is extremely helpful!  v(-_-)v

(approximately 0.066% of the token sale amount).

Is not that too little? Maybe I do not understand, but it's nothing at all. Spending time in emptiness is not everyone wants. I see no reason to waste my time on your company.

I agree, not enough incentive to work when there are 100 other bounty projects.

I like the project, but it's too much time. Maybe it can be increased?
nandukuku

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:19:24 PM

joined twitter campaign

thank you
crypsertro

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 06:20:48 PM

joined twitter campaign

thank you
morichimura

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:49:19 PM

joined twitter campaign

stork83

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:44:13 PM

Joined twitter campaign
Thank you

online ● ═══════ ●●    online
Together we can change the internet
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍  Telegram | Twitter ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 11:48:58 PM

Joined twitter campaign. Project looks promising too.

caishendizi

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:30:37 AM

very good.
the amazon of ICO.
i think  zla will be the great production for ICO.

RankingBallThe Future of Sports and eSports
⚽️TOKEN SALE Starts June 4th⚾
HOME PAGE | ANN | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | REDDIT
caishendizi

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:34:26 AM

I want to know  if i can participate multi bounty plan.for example twitter and BTT signature.

ZILLA

The token crowdsale bounty thread
More about the ZILLA token crowdsale here

Announcement 2/9/2017
We've taken feedback from our advisors and supporters into consideration, and are hereby revising our bounty award by
releasing more Zilla tokens into it. Suffice to say, there is now 1,000,000 ZLA in total to be slated for the bounty,
from the earlier value of 100,000.

All numbers in this post are therefore updated accordingly.

If you have already signed up for our bounty, don't worry - the rules are still the same, the distribution has not changed,
and you will retroactively be eligible to be part of the new bounty amount. :3

To incentivize a lively discussion of Zilla, and to reward for contributions towards the upcoming token crowdsale , we invite community members to participate in a bounty program.
This carefully planned bounty program will reward participants with 1,000,000 tokens.

The token bounty pot will be distributed in the following ratio:

20% - Twitter
25% - Youtube
10% - BTT Evangelists and Translators
30% - Bitcointalk Signatures
15% - Blog

Warning: Bounty campaign participants who use unfair methods, such as spamming and “artificial” likes/shares, will not receive any bounty rewards.

Twitter
200,000 ZLA tokens (20% of the bounty pot) are slated to be rewarded to Twitter ambassadors.
To earn points towards your reward:
  • Each of Zilla’s tweets can only be retweeted and commented once for points. This means up to two actions per tweet are rewarded with points.
  • The retweet/comment has to remain posted for at least 1 month after the end of the campaign.
  • Each tweet has to contain both hashtags #ZILLAtoken, #ico
  • You must follow our twitter account: @ZILLAtoken

The number of points earned depends on the number of followers the account has. Only positive comments with HASHTAGS are rewarded.

Points are awarded per legitimate tweet as follows:

1000-2499 followers: 6 points
2500-4999 followers: 12 points
5000+ followers: 20 points

To sign up for the Twitter bounty, click here

Youtube

250,000 ZLA tokens (25% of the pot) are slated to be rewarded to Youtube ambassadors.

For a video to qualify for the Youtube ambassador bounty, it must meet the following criteria:

• The video is at least 2 minutes long
  • There is no negative slander of the project
  • It is posted at least 1 week before the actual coin sale and remains posted after the campaign for at least 1 month.

Qualified videos must be uploaded to your Youtube account, and have a direct link submitted here

Every Youtube channel with at least 100 subscribers has a chance to earn points in the campaign. Each unique video posted can only earn points once.

Points are awarded to legitimate entries as follows:

100-999 subscribers: 3 points
1000-2499 subscribers: 6 points
2500-4999 subscribers: 12 points
5000-14,999 subscribers: 24 points
15,000-49,999 subscribers: 48 points
50,000+ subscribers: 100 points

BTT Evangelists and Translators

100,000 ZLA tokens (10% of the pot) are slated to be rewarded to BTT evangelists and translators.

Evangelists assist with opinion leading and Q&A, answering inquiries from community members, These actions keep a posted topic alive.

Optionally, evangelists can also help translate our topics into other languages, post them in the relevant forums, and perform their opinion leading and Q&A there.

Participants will receive  5 points for each update; a maximum of 3 update posts a week will be counted. Posts can be an opinion post, a query, or an answer to a community member’s query. No spamming, please.

Zilla support will also answer questions from evangelists..

We will need evangelists in the following languages:

• Korean
  • German
  • French
  • Spanish
  • Italian
  • Thai
  • Hebrew
  • Russian

Only members with profile rank Jr. Member or higher can participate.

Register your interest here

Bitcointalk Signature Campaign

300,000 ZLA tokens (30% of the pot) are slated for this bounty.

To qualify for the bounty, you must be at least a Junior Member and above, and must have a Positive trust rating.
You must also agree to not have any other URLs in your signature, other than the URLs contained in the ones that will be provided shortly.

To participate, first edit your sig accordingly:

Junior:
Code:
[center][b][color=navy]█▓▒ JUNIOR ▒▓█ [/color] [color=red] ZILLA[/color] — The ICO Marketplace  [url=zla.io]Token Crowdsale[/url] | [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140007]Ye Thread[/url][/b][/center]
█▓▒ JUNIOR ▒▓█ ZILLA — The ICO Marketplace  Token Crowdsale | Ye Thread

Member:
Code:
[center][b][color=orange]█▓▒ MEMBER ▒▓█[/color] | [color=red] ZILLA[/color] — The ICO Marketplace | [url=zla.io]Token Crowdsale[/url] | [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140007]Ye Thread[/url][/b][/center]
█▓▒ MEMBER ▒▓█ | ZILLA — The ICO Marketplace | Token Crowdsale | Ye Thread

Full:
Code:
[center][b][color=green]█▓▒ FULL ▒▓█[/color] | [color=red] ZILLA[/color] — The ICO Marketplace | [url=zla.io]Token Crowdsale[/url] | [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140007]Ye Thread[/url][/b][/center]
█▓▒ FULL ▒▓█ | ZILLA — The ICO Marketplace | Token Crowdsale | Ye Thread

Senior:
Code:
[center][b][color=purple]█▓▒ SENIOR ▒▓█[/color] | [color=red] ZILLA[/color] — The ICO Marketplace | [url=zla.io]Token Crowdsale[/url] |[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140007]Ye Thread[/b][/center]
█▓▒ SENIOR ▒▓█ | ZILLA — The ICO Marketplace | Token Crowdsale | Ye Thread

Legendary / Hero
Code:
[center][b][color=gold]█▓▒ LEGENDARY HERO ▒▓█[/color] | [color=red] ZILLA[/color] — The ICO Marketplace | [url=zla.io]Token Crowdsale[/url] | [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140007]Ye Thread[/b][/center]
█▓▒ LEGENDARY HERO ▒▓█ | ZILLA — The ICO Marketplace | Token Crowdsale | Ye Thread

When done, submit your account here.

Each participant earns points per post made with the Zilla signature, up to a maximum of 30 posts.

The Zilla signature must be kept for the duration of the crowdsale. If removed prematurely, the participant no longer qualifies. Keep the signature until after the event, even if you have already hit the requisite number of posts.

In addition, 10 posts a week should be made to continue qualifying, up to the end of the token crowdsale.

Point allocations for board user rank, per post:

Junior Member: 1 point
Member: 2 points
Full: 4 points
Sr Member: 8 points
Hero\Legendary: 16 points

If your rank changes during the token sale, notify us and we will adapt the reward accordingly. (Having a date reference would help!)

Warning: If discovered, cheating attempts will lead to disqualification. Do not spam to make the weekly quota. Getting disqualified will be the least of your worries. Smiley

Blog About Us

Bloggers who blog about us will receive a total of 150,000 ZLA collectively (15% of the bounty pot).

For a blog post to qualify:

• It must be at least 200 words.
  • It needs to contain the hyperlink to zla.io at least twice.
  • Posts should reflect unique analysis and opinions - reposts and translations are not counted.
  • Posts must remain published at least 1 month after the end of the coin sale.

Each unique blogpost is eligible for 25 points.

To sign up for the blog bounty, click here.

If you have any questions or queries, don’t hesitate to post them, and we’ll answer as best as we are able.

Let’s keep this clean, and, happy bounty hunting!

RankingBallThe Future of Sports and eSports
⚽️TOKEN SALE Starts June 4th⚾
HOME PAGE | ANN | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | REDDIT
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:40:50 AM

DO YOU HAVE OFFICIAL TELIGRAM OR SLACK COMMUNITY WHERE WE CAN FOUND MORE DETAILS REGARDING YHIS ?
blackbird123

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:08:25 AM

@Zilla-support,Thank you for your reply, my device is MAC laptop, google chrome,and my signature settings are so prompt:Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature. Signatures taller than 42px will be cut off.Is there a problem?
Zilla-support (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:25:58 AM

@Zilla-support,Thank you for your reply, my device is MAC laptop, google chrome,and my signature settings are so prompt:Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature. Signatures taller than 42px will be cut off.Is there a problem?

Hi, that shouldn't be a problem. The sigs are all 1 line at this time using board default fontsize. I suspect that the code tag scrollbar doesn't show up for you, which caused you to miss the rest of the sig after https:// .
Here's the rest of it:

Code:
//bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140007]Ye Thread[/url][/b][/center]
blackbird123

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:33:17 AM

No, I can see and copy the contents behind the wheel. I just tried to add the code you gave alone, but it was not allowed
Zilla-support (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:19:40 AM

I want to know  if i can participate multi bounty plan.for example twitter and BTT signature.

Oh good question. Yes you are allowed to participate in multiple bounties. Just not the same one multiple times. Cheesy
Zilla-support (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:38:51 AM

No, I can see and copy the contents behind the wheel. I just tried to add the code you gave alone, but it was not allowed

We're not sure whats wrong with the sig at the moment - When we do, we'll change it. Meanwhile I've posted a question in meta: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2145092.0

Any other users have issues incorporating the sigs from the sig campaign, please report here (or pm me). All the sigs we use have the same format and we'd like to minimize issues. :S
zefirka

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:12:56 AM

100% bounty?  Grin
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:27:03 AM

Hi Zilla-support!

im just new here in bitcointalk.org and i just want to ask if how would i know if my application is accepted?

thanks!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: