Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 10:09:43 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bet365 accounts for sale  (Read 179 times)
ivanic

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:37:44 PM

BET365 ACCOUNTS FOR SALE

One of the top traders in the world is providing you with FRESH bet365 accounts.
The accounts are linked to skrill,and the skrill has all 4 steps verified. (UNLIMITED WITHDRAW/SEND/RECEIVE)
By all 4 steps,I really mean all 4 steps,e-mail,webcam,documents,utility bills are all approved by skrill.
BET365 account is also fully verified (documents are sent,and approved by Bet365)

We are selling 3 types of accounts:

Serbian accounts (140€) (no bonus)
Montenegro accounts (150€) bonus included

Prices are fix and not negotiable unless you are willing to buy 10+.
Prices are in full correlation with quality,and rarity of today's accounts (we are one of the few traders left on the internet).
Money is accepted via Skrill/Bitcoin (paypal is not an option).

How do we sell?
If you are willing to buy the account,and you are sceptic about the deal,we will send you skrill e-mail and password for check,so you can see that everything is allright. When you finish with checking,and you are convinced that everything is fine,then we start the deal.
After we receive the money,we will send you these information:
E-mail,e-mail password.
Skrill e-mail,skrill password,skrill 6-digit PIN,address of the person on skrill and phone number
Bet365 USERNAME,bet365 password,bet365 4-digit pin
After you send us the money,and you receive these info,you are free to CHANGE EVERY PASSWORD AND PIN,WE WILL NOT STOP YOU FROM THAT,IT IS ALL FULLY YOURS FROM THAT MOMENT

Contact by e-mail only: malialek123@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adriano Imperator

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:01:44 PM

I can´t say anything bad about this guy.

100% confidence, fast deal and always have accounts to buy. 0 problems with his service. The best provider i´ve found in the market.
ivanic

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:39:37 PM

BIG ANNOUNCMENT

As we are cetrainly the most proffessional team that sell bet365 accounts,we want to make a big announcment.
Now our team has every country that exists on bet365,and the price is lowered at 100-120EURO (depending on the country you want to buy)
Also,the number of accounts is UNLIMITED. We can sell in bulks if you prefer.
All you need to do is tell us 12-14 hours how many you need,and which countries you prefer to get,and you will get that.

So,in conclusion. Every country you want to get is yours. (e-mail,Skrill,bet365)
After you receive the accounts,you change every password,every PIN for your security,nobody will be able to see what you bet on of course.
Payment is of course after we send you the accounts, so it's totally SCAM FREE.

contact is listed in the post above.
Also,you can send me a request on skype: coasoprano
You can get my skype account also by using this e-mail in skype search: ivanicbatnik@gmail.com

Regards,
AJV
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.