Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IFT Investfeed just chilling under the radar?  (Read 467 times)
Serinitty (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:55:17 PM

Just wanted to converse about
IFT https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/investfeed/#markets

They launched the ICO for this around the bitcoin hardfork time so it seemed to get little attention, Yet its one of the only coins that has a platform already built just awaiting integration for use.

The devs are not allowed to talk about the coins exchange value or speculation. I think mostly due to them residing in New York, So mabe this is hurting the actual coin value.

It is also on 4 small exchanges already. market caps chilling around 10Mill which coinmarketcap despite being asked by the community and the devs have not yet updated circulating supply to include market cap.
(mabe because investfeed.com is shaping up to basically be competition to coinmarketcap but with social interaction as well?)

There should be a dev update coming up hopefully that helps a little.

I feel like its somehow still in stealth phase.

Anyone else have thoughts on the coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:38:43 PM

They have a telegram channel where they give some updates about their project. The only thing i know that they are doing great and concentrated mostly on development side Smiley Sonner or later they will reveal their selfs on market arena.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:06:33 PM

for IFT price is quite good above ICO price, although only released in the market with a small volume
for updates from this project developers are very active in their telegram but rarely updates on their ANN..if you want to know the development of IFT maybe you can join in group telegram them..
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:49:29 PM

Investfeed is transitioning from a fiat based equities platform to a crypto based one and ICO ended a couple of weeks ago, I honestly think they are still putting things together before they are ready to go out and preach about their project to break the silence, after all, they are not strangers to equity trading its basically their play ground Wink
Alanin

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:11:10 PM

Surely looks kinda promising. I havent really heard of anything resembling their concept yet.
But from their roadmap, it looks like they are busy developing. And then at 2019 Q1 they will start to promote the final product for mass pumps.
I dont know if they will fade away in the coming months and drop alot of value, until they are ready for marketing. So i will add this token to my watchlist for further exploration. Still, i think it would become pretty awesome in the future and at the same time promote cryptocurrencies in general, which ultimately would give every token an increase in value.

Roadmap source: https://medium.com/@investFeed/feed-forward-our-roadmap-and-development-schedule-92fcab17b835
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:18:11 AM

Bump, anyone have thoughts on the future of this coin? Would you invest in it?

tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:28:53 PM

I am not sure about Investfeed, they have some potential but I think its a long way to go.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: