Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 10:31:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want collaborators and programmers for a bitcoin quiz app  (Read 154 times)
mohucool (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 06:49:51 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 02:17:07 PM by mohucool

I have an idea to make a MCQ type quiz app related to Bitcoin, crypto currency, blockchain. It will help students, bitcoin enthusiasts, quiz gamers. I need programmers, content curators or anybody willing to help in any way can join the project It's a hobby and non profit project as of now, we will ask for donation or fund ourselves if any money will be required, it will be a free app, if it will become successful and have potential to generate huge money, money will be split between all participants. As of now its pure diy and non-paid and hobby project.

Those who want to get involved please let me know along with area of specialization-

I am again iterating its a non-paid and hobby project as of now, those who seriously want to invest their time, skills to learn in the process only apply.

Any guidance from professional people and involvement highly welcome Smiley

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: