Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blacklisted by Onion?  (Read 259 times)
Yarbroa (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:51:55 PM

I think a lot of people have been blacklisted for unknown reason in last round of airdrop, I guess the most possible reason is that they posted in a local board of BCT with a local language, and most of the post in local language will be considered as low quality post by dev.

Like me, I just post there in China board in Chinese, I really follow the rules strictly to post and really give the positive post for Onion but I still blacklisted for the reason that low quality post .
Maybe the best way to avoid to be blacklisted by mistake is to post in the main board of BCT and use English.

Come on guys, don't be sad if you've been blacklisted by mistake, just don't give up and keep supporting onion in BCT, try your best to be reconsidered for the great airdrop of onion.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redhorse

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:19:25 PM

Is this just a guess of you or has there been a statement regarding posts in non-english language boards?
Because in the Airdrop rules it is explicitly mentioned that posting on non-english boards is accepted.

chris_nor

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:53:18 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 07:14:53 AM by chris_nor

I was black listed when I tried to join. No idea why. Wish communication was better.

I was reading their thread earlier and a Chinese person there mentioned something about 200 of them getting black listed because of the use of a VPN. That's what they assumed.

That's really the frustrating part of it, that it's done by humans, and not having any reasons for the black listing.
chris_nor

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:56:41 PM

Is this just a guess of you or has there been a statement regarding posts in non-english language boards?
Because in the Airdrop rules it is explicitly mentioned that posting on non-english boards is accepted.

From my observation, I don't think people get banned for talking in other languages. But I could see how someone struggling to speak English could be seen as a low quality posts.

I would suggest literally ending every post by saying, "Warning: Sorry for my English is not my native language." Since it seems that 75% of people get banned for unknown reasons.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: