Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 09:08:08 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] ColossusCoinXT COLX - Coin Swap - Fair Launch, no ICO/ IPO! 🚀 Released  (Read 43002 times)
Mrbates
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 364

Maybe a fed.


View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:58:48 PM
 #301

Apparalently the first post was too long

A premine must be established or else there is no way for cv2 holders to swap their coins for colx.

If no premine is created then cv2 holders would swap their coins for air.

The coins been alive for barely a day, if you really want to see the block explorer show a transfer of 12b to the nova coinswap wallet; I guess?  Otherwise just chill - literally 90% of questions have been answered between this thread and the CV2 thread.  The other 10% are in telegram.

Colx is now listed on nova, waiting on nova to open the coinswap service.



Edit:. If the person mining is not the devs -- it could be that they're performing a 51% attack which is causing all the failed tx's and stuff.  Since we're in a mining phase thas possible ~ anywho back to telegram.

1511384888
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511384888

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511384888
Reply with quote  #2

1511384888
Report to moderator
1511384888
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511384888

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511384888
Reply with quote  #2

1511384888
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1511384888
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511384888

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511384888
Reply with quote  #2

1511384888
Report to moderator
Ashisht24
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 13


View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:23:17 PM
 #302

Nova exchange 505 gateway timeout. Internal server error
anorganix
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 420


Per aspera ad astra


View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:28:36 PM
 #303

- snip -
Edit:. If the person mining is not the devs -- it could be that they're performing a 51% attack which is causing all the failed tx's and stuff.  Since we're in a mining phase thas possible ~ anywho back to telegram.

It sure is strange, especially that no one can finish sync, even if there are peers. I'm synced with blocks but it's trying to sync masternodes...
Oh, and DJqU1kmZhbaVJVwQ57kxnpFLCwsk72KuJ6is is currently mining all the blocks.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Hangterisaan
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 377


View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:46:36 PM
 #304

Apparalently the first post was too long

A premine must be established or else there is no way for cv2 holders to swap their coins for colx.

If no premine is created then cv2 holders would swap their coins for air.

The coins been alive for barely a day, if you really want to see the block explorer show a transfer of 12b to the nova coinswap wallet; I guess?  Otherwise just chill - literally 90% of questions have been answered between this thread and the CV2 thread.  The other 10% are in telegram.

Colx is now listed on nova, waiting on nova to open the coinswap service.



Edit:. If the person mining is not the devs -- it could be that they're performing a 51% attack which is causing all the failed tx's and stuff.  Since we're in a mining phase thas possible ~ anywho back to telegram.

If the person is mining is the devs that would make it even more insane. Then they are witholding the info crucial for people to participate in mining. If the person mining is doing a 51 then he would need to have an insane amount of mining equippement (over 200 Gh/s or about 8000 GTX 1070's. Nobody with such a farm will not waste its power that way on a coin like this (not trying to diss but at those power usage people tend to go for certain profit, not mining when no price is known yet).
And then about the telegram. Most people here are in on many coins, such as myself. I am in 10 or so coins, from small amounts to whale level. One coin uses slack, the other telegram, then another discord. I am really not gonna install 20 different apps and/or want my phone to beep every second 24h a day from messages for all those coins.
Most people use btctalk for that reason.
If the devs do not care to comment here then why start a thread in the first place?
AngryWhiteWolf
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 140


View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:03:55 PM
 #305

Indeed, too many applications to keep track of. It's just like a second job. Wouldn't be best that all coins to post all relevant info here on bitcointalk?
Would really make our life easier.

-Manuell-
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 8


View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:20:35 PM
 #306

maybe one of the devs is mining to etablish a masternode.
tulusikhlas
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 210



View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:26:31 PM
 #307

HI dev
on https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/ no option to swap cv2 to colx, there are other alternative websites?

bgm
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 76


View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:51:02 PM
 #308

HI dev
on https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/ no option to swap cv2 to colx, there are other alternative websites?

The coin just got listed so it might take awhile to set the swap up. One thing they probably will need is all the premined coins so there is something to actually swap
Mrbates
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 364

Maybe a fed.


View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:18:51 PM
 #309

Apparalently the first post was too long

A premine must be established or else there is no way for cv2 holders to swap their coins for colx.

If no premine is created then cv2 holders would swap their coins for air.

The coins been alive for barely a day, if you really want to see the block explorer show a transfer of 12b to the nova coinswap wallet; I guess?  Otherwise just chill - literally 90% of questions have been answered between this thread and the CV2 thread.  The other 10% are in telegram.

Colx is now listed on nova, waiting on nova to open the coinswap service.



Edit:. If the person mining is not the devs -- it could be that they're performing a 51% attack which is causing all the failed tx's and stuff.  Since we're in a mining phase thas possible ~ anywho back to telegram.

If the person is mining is the devs that would make it even more insane. Then they are witholding the info crucial for

Not really read my quote about them needing a premine for the coinswap....

- snip -
Edit:. If the person mining is not the devs -- it could be that they're performing a 51% attack which is causing all the failed tx's and stuff.  Since we're in a mining phase thas possible ~ anywho back to telegram.

It sure is strange, especially that no one can finish sync, even if there are peers. I'm synced with blocks but it's trying to sync masternodes...
Oh, and DJqU1kmZhbaVJVwQ57kxnpFLCwsk72KuJ6is is currently mining all the blocks.

I'm able to sync just fine lol, check both boxes in network options; follow presstabs advice a few pages back and add the config file.

anorganix
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 420


Per aspera ad astra


View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:24:45 PM
 #310

Tried on 2 different VPS machines, I run pools on them so they work ok.

Code:
getblocktemplate
COLX is downloading blocks... (code -10)

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Hangterisaan
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 377


View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:27:15 PM
 #311

Apparalently the first post was too long

A premine must be established or else there is no way for cv2 holders to swap their coins for colx.

If no premine is created then cv2 holders would swap their coins for air.

The coins been alive for barely a day, if you really want to see the block explorer show a transfer of 12b to the nova coinswap wallet; I guess?  Otherwise just chill - literally 90% of questions have been answered between this thread and the CV2 thread.  The other 10% are in telegram.

Colx is now listed on nova, waiting on nova to open the coinswap service.



Edit:. If the person mining is not the devs -- it could be that they're performing a 51% attack which is causing all the failed tx's and stuff.  Since we're in a mining phase thas possible ~ anywho back to telegram.

If the person is mining is the devs that would make it even more insane. Then they are witholding the info crucial for

Not really read my quote about them needing a premine for the coinswap....

- snip -
Edit:. If the person mining is not the devs -- it could be that they're performing a 51% attack which is causing all the failed tx's and stuff.  Since we're in a mining phase thas possible ~ anywho back to telegram.

It sure is strange, especially that no one can finish sync, even if there are peers. I'm synced with blocks but it's trying to sync masternodes...
Oh, and DJqU1kmZhbaVJVwQ57kxnpFLCwsk72KuJ6is is currently mining all the blocks.

I'm able to sync just fine lol, check both boxes in network options; follow presstabs advice a few pages back and add the config file.

Premine is done in the first block. Maybe 2 at most. B4 the coin is released to public/miners Hence the word PREmine...
presstab
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1288


Pivx Core Developer - HyperStake Founder


View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:36:49 PM
 #312

As far as I know, nobody is running masternodes yet, so masternodes will never be synced.

presstab's Block Explorer Service | Only $10/mo for most coins! | Richlist w/ Address Claim | Market Cap Charts | Stake Weight Tracking | PoS % Rate Tracking
PIVX - Private Instant Verified Tx | HyperStake - Fun & Easy High Reward Staking
anorganix
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 420


Per aspera ad astra


View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:39:14 PM
 #313

Yeah, I agree with that, but what do you think about this?
Please keep in mind that the synced icon is there for only a few seconds (1 or 2) from time to time.


There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
colossuscoin
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 195



View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:04:40 PM
 #314

Please add these addnodes
Code:
addnode=178.85.191.220:51572
addnode=70.119.5.86:51572
addnode=188.115.183.35:51572
addnode=108.34.171.195:51572
addnode=81.11.209.3:51572
addnode=24.91.171.132:51572
addnode=14.201.5.120:51572
addnode=66.189.12.233:51572
addnode=5.189.142.181:51572
addnode=118.241.121.138:51572
addnode=192.161.53.61:51572
addnode=86.234.58.229:51572
addnode=129.125.45.179:51572
addnode=128.69.180.109:51572

NovaExchange's COLX BlockChain is probably not up to date.
Transactions don't go through yet.

We're investigating this issue.

You can download the correct ColossusCoinXT Blockdata and ColossusCoinXT.conf here to sync faster ( "blocks" : 1592):

https://mega.nz/#!a0YXxTwa!ASyCYf4xoeBEYHX9sSuG2h1wVUG4n3R7re8ZtmwXWaQ


Instructions for Blockchains

Download .rar file of the COLX blockchain
Copy .rar file to the coin’s folder, located in /Users/USER/AppData/Roaming (Windows) or ~/Library/Application Support (OS X)
Create backup of wallet.dat (this is your actual wallet)
Delete all files & folders, except for wallet.dat.  If this is a new & empty wallet, remove wallet.dat also
Extract the .rar file directly into the folder (choose extract here)  /how to use WinRar: http://www.wikihow.com/Use-WinRAR
Launch wallet application
If original wallet was moved, quit wallet application, copy wallet.dat to data folder, and launch wallet
Go to Tools > Wallet Repair > Rescan blockchain files
Always make backups of your wallet.dat files, especially if they contain coins
Encrypt your wallets with a strong passphrase, and do not lose that passphrase!


Leodalat
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 98


View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:05:59 PM
 #315

Hi, when we can swap ?

Website | Whitepaper
■   ■   ■   ■   ▄   ▀   ▄     ICO ▲ Nov 18th, 2017     ▄   ▀   ▄   ■   ■   ■   ■
ANN Thread      ◆      Twitter      ◆      Telegram
Perryl
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 350


View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:21:57 PM
 #316



NovaExchange's COLX BlockChain is probably not up to date.
Transactions don't go through yet.




Judging by the coins being sold, it looks like it's moving just fine.

empiremoon
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 112

Altcoin ~ AdBz3wo8pGRUKTjPG1NoZax8St6ZcfENK3


View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:25:25 PM
 #317

steamoctopool should sync his wallet. my coin still stuck there
OSmightymanOS
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 35


View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:16:42 PM
 #318

Price is looking very nice on this so far !  Grin
Mrbates
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 364

Maybe a fed.


View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:17:53 PM
 #319

One of the miners just sold 40k coins, price hodling!

11+ btc on the buy book is decent for it only being there for a few hours.

colossuscoin
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 195



View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:20:55 PM
 #320

NovaExchange's COLX BlockChain is up to date.

Transactions go through now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!