Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The phrase to describe Bitcoin  (Read 1763 times)
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:04:23 AM

if you already understand the bitcoin system and understand about bitcoin well then you will not be difficult to explain bitcoin to others. so my advice, you better learn and understand well what is bitcoin first, so you do not trouble to explain bitcoin to people.
Explaining bitcoin is not as easy as you may think, many people do not understand how the economy works and they do not see a necessity for something like bitcoin to exists on the first place so it is going to take a lot of time to explain something like bitcoin for those that are unaware of the problems with the current economic system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natural Perm

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:22:17 PM

I would say that "Bitcoin is the famous online business to earn money easily, because bitcoin is not illegal in our country" Bitcoin can help some people to be out from poverty. Because it helps to pay for some cause and buy what you needs.
Kuroashi07

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:27:09 PM

In this phrase is how I explain Bitcoin in all senses.

"Bitcoin is the most free and pure form of a crowd-economy, free from the oppression of governments."

Free from government oppression-yes,but not free from miners,"hard fork supporters",big holders trying to manipulate the market price and "off-chain" supporters.I think the term "crowd-economy" is meaningless,what are you trying to say with this?Every economy is a "crowd economy".Obviously we need people (crowd) to have an economy.

For me, bitcoin is not just a just...something that will gain people's trust. HAPPYBITCOINING! HAPPYALNG!
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:47:01 PM

The new form of currency , that could help for the innovation on transactions. In the first place bitcoin is a form of currency which is a part of the technology where it could actually give people a way to deal with transaction in a more fast and reliable way. It is a good thing to consider because it could also a opportunity for people to earn and to have a profit in the future.

wishingwell

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:56:00 PM

"Bitcoin is the most free and pure form of a crowd-economy, free from the oppression of governments."
Its interesting how government has become synonymous with bad things. Even Bitcoin needs some form of governance. De-centralised, peer to peer, democratic, are these not the same values we should strive for with governments.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:58:23 AM

Maybe it's not so easy to explain Bitcoin in just one sentence but for me Bitcoin is global currency for everyone in the world, new opportunity to make better living for everyone. That is how I see it. It can have various forms because it can be used as money, asset, investment. So, it's currency with many faces and that is the great advantage.
Yes it is not as easy task to describe bitcoin in few words. But one thing I want to explain that the value and importance will have to be accepted by all the people in the world. why? Because bitcoin has given a more and more high earning to many people than any other business in the world. In short I will say just that bitcoin is the new digital currency all over the world of the coming era.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:06:22 AM

I think two lines can explain well about the bitcoin well .
1) It is a mode of payment where no one will exists between the sender and receiver .
Here this line is very unique itself because in my lfie i seen that most of the NRI are using this mode of payment and saying that they sare saving much money from transaction charges with 2-3$ .
2) it is a assets available in the online and we can invest in it .
Since the demand is going investment day by day so people are attracting toward it , opposite of it the supply is going down , so it is a better option for us to invest for long term and make profit .
I hope these two point are describing the bitcoin well .
marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:51:21 AM

"Digital and decentralized by nature, Bitcoin is both more liquid and more safe as a storage of wealth than physical gold. Protected from government control and usable worldwide"
"And is a big help in reducing unemployment and gives a person his own time of work", because you only need to sit back and relax at your home and you can be at front of your computer when you're in the mood to do your part here in Bitcoin. So its a big oppurtunity to get an income

JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:24:31 AM

The Phrase to describe Bitcoin is
 "FUTURE ECONOMIC REVOLUSTION"
"A new hope for the dreamer to be rich"

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All