Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:57:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRESALE] Xenio Blockchain | 🌟🌟🌟 Decentralized Gaming Blockchain🌟🌟🌟  (Read 16060 times)
davestevens

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:40:03 PM

Hello.

I attempted to start a topology diagram but I failed to understand how it works,

Could someone post a diagram of who and what connects where?

What is preventing a bad party creating a fake server with fake players?
For example what is stopping me from creating 100 fake players on my server in order to mint coins for my server?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:59:32 PM

Hey guys, let me give you some important news !

Here is the Windows client of Xenio : https://athena.xenio.io/client/publish.htm

Expect frequent updates, it is a OneClick installer, you will be auto updated at each launch in order to show you slowly how to use it.
The mac vesion will arrive soon, the P2P chat will come after, to let the newbies learn more about Xenio and get a bigger support pressure from the community.

Here is the Github link : https://github.com/xenioplatform/go-xenio

It is the Github repository of the blockchain, feel free to look around and leave some feedbacks, actually we are at version 0.2.0C
This repository contains the code of the daemon and instructions to compile it.

We started from a Fork of Ethereum, but now it is differen, i let you explore it. waiting for your feedbacks.

It has a great user interface, is there be any available demo for the games listed?, for the testing and assessment of the games, and I am wishing for availability of the auto performance tuning where Xenio can run an assessment on client workstation and create recommendation for best performance.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:01:47 AM

How long will the presale continue if the cap isn't reached?
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:51:29 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 02:09:25 PM by mprep

Thank you for your article, yes it is allowed.

Hello.

I attempted to start a topology diagram but I failed to understand how it works,

Could someone post a diagram of who and what connects where?

What is preventing a bad party creating a fake server with fake players?
For example what is stopping me from creating 100 fake players on my server in order to mint coins for my server?

Hi Dave, can you bring your diagram from telegram ? it was made in a centralized fashion, i would like us to start from here and engage a constructive discussion around it. We will correct it and improve it together.

Hey guys, let me give you some important news !

Here is the Windows client of Xenio : https://athena.xenio.io/client/publish.htm

Expect frequent updates, it is a OneClick installer, you will be auto updated at each launch in order to show you slowly how to use it.
The mac vesion will arrive soon, the P2P chat will come after, to let the newbies learn more about Xenio and get a bigger support pressure from the community.

Here is the Github link : https://github.com/xenioplatform/go-xenio

It is the Github repository of the blockchain, feel free to look around and leave some feedbacks, actually we are at version 0.2.0C
This repository contains the code of the daemon and instructions to compile it.

We started from a Fork of Ethereum, but now it is differen, i let you explore it. waiting for your feedbacks.

It has a great user interface, is there be any available demo for the games listed?, for the testing and assessment of the games, and I am wishing for availability of the auto performance tuning where Xenio can run an assessment on client workstation and create recommendation for best performance.

Yes we will update the client step-by-step, i know that gamers doesn't like to read manuals, even there will be one, personally as a gamer i don't like to. So at each update we will provide explanation, and yes there will be a demo game to explain more about the system.

The presale should last 1 month, if the cap isn't reached the remaining coins will be burned, and the genesis recreated at the end of the crowdsale in order to initiate a clean blockchain.
davestevens

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:01:40 PM

Hello Nemgun,

I don't seem to be able to post pictures in here. maybe this is due to being a new account.
in any case the diagram in telegram was a base for you to fill in, not a "how it works",  An  overview from your perspective would be great. I'm sure it can take just 5 minutes of your time to show how everything connects.

What I need to know is how you can prevent fake servers with fake players from exploiting PoN to produce coins.

From what I can tell and from the information publicly availably, you cannot.

as an example, you can spawn 100+ Virtual Machines which emulate the networking required so there is no need for GPUs and have a xenio client and you will never know.
You could also use Docker.

I am looking forward to your response.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:28:55 PM

Hello Nemgun,

I don't seem to be able to post pictures in here. maybe this is due to being a new account.
in any case the diagram in telegram was a base for you to fill in, not a "how it works",  An  overview from your perspective would be great. I'm sure it can take just 5 minutes of your time to show how everything connects.

What I need to know is how you can prevent fake servers with fake players from exploiting PoN to produce coins.

as an example, you can spawn 100+ Virtual Machines which emulate the networking required so there is no need for GPUs and have a xenio client and you will never know.

Here is the graph you sent :

Let's start from redefining the diagram :

The two representations are different, in the diagram i sent you, you can see different connections from different peers, either player nodes, or server nodes. In your diagram you are representing the blockchain as a separate entity, it is a centralized representation of what is supposed to be a blockchain network.

All these connections are the representation of a blockchain, it is not only about block informations, transactions, smart contracts, it is also its network, and it is the most important point.

Each gamer node if online, with a set coinbase, and who participates to the network can share block rewards with the other nodes.

Game publishers can add their game using smart contracts, with informations about the game, amount of players per game, server requirements, download links, price, and list of servers with their specifications. The server operators could then, call the contract, read the informations, and add their server to the list of the available servers.
Gamers from the other hand, will call the game contract, read it, and get a list of available servers to connect to with their specifications.

Unless you get a server with an E7-4890V2 or similar, and manage to get at least 50 VMs with decent I/O as each one need a node, and fake informations, and if you are ready to pay the price for it, the cost for such an operation is not reliable, especially if the total number of players is high, the higher the amount the less attractive it is, please check this page as the reward drops with the total amount of players. Except if Xenio's price reaches the one of Bitcoin, which is impossible as Bitcoin will always stay number 1. Mayne people could think i am crazy to talk like that, even if xenio is my project, i am still a big fan of bitcoin #satchinakamoto
davestevens

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:06:59 PM

Thank You for this. The diagram on telegram was a 1 second diagram for you to fill in the missing parts. You can still specify "blockchain" as an entity even if each node has a copy of it and it not be seen as "centralized".

This does not still explain how to stop the creation of fake players on my server. Or running 10 game servers on my 1 server with the same 200 fake players on each of the 10 game servers.

You may also run 500+ Virtual Machines on 1 host without requiring a super computer. Internal I/O would not be an issue.
and as i stated, you may even use applications like docker, or if you are an experience developer you could write everything in software on a single machine, run multiple nodes, different ports, different proxies

This is what people will do to break PoN.

You cannot safely and securely confirm in a decentralized way if a server has or has not fake players in which case this will be exploited to gain Xenio coins.

what is the incentive for gamers again?
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:38:39 PM

Hello Nemgun,

The two representations are different, in the diagram i sent you, you can see different connections from different peers, either player nodes, or server nodes. In your diagram you are representing the blockchain as a separate entity, it is a centralized representation of what is supposed to be a blockchain network.

All these connections are the representation of a blockchain, it is not only about block informations, transactions, smart contracts, it is also its network, and it is the most important point.

Each gamer node if online, with a set coinbase, and who participates to the network can share block rewards with the other nodes.

Game publishers can add their game using smart contracts, with informations about the game, amount of players per game, server requirements, download links, price, and list of servers with their specifications. The server operators could then, call the contract, read the informations, and add their server to the list of the available servers.
Gamers from the other hand, will call the game contract, read it, and get a list of available servers to connect to with their specifications.

Unless you get a server with an E7-4890V2 or similar, and manage to get at least 50 VMs with decent I/O as each one need a node, and fake informations, and if you are ready to pay the price for it, the cost for such an operation is not reliable, especially if the total number of players is high, the higher the amount the less attractive it is, please check this page as the reward drops with the total amount of players. Except if Xenio's price reaches the one of Bitcoin, which is impossible as Bitcoin will always stay number 1. Mayne people could think i am crazy to talk like that, even if xenio is my project, i am still a big fan of bitcoin #satchinakamoto

At least it looks very professional here and it seems you put a lot of effort into this. Looks interesting.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
laarni166

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:40:03 PM

Will check the white paper before i invest.
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:36:21 AM

We are still on round 1. The cap hasnt been reached yet, it is 10mil XNO at $1.50 per XNO. According to the website, $3126843.51 has been raised already.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:12:49 PM

Thank You for this. The diagram on telegram was a 1 second diagram for you to fill in the missing parts. You can still specify "blockchain" as an entity even if each node has a copy of it and it not be seen as "centralized".

This does not still explain how to stop the creation of fake players on my server. Or running 10 game servers on my 1 server with the same 200 fake players on each of the 10 game servers.

You may also run 500+ Virtual Machines on 1 host without requiring a super computer. Internal I/O would not be an issue.
and as i stated, you may even use applications like docker, or if you are an experience developer you could write everything in software on a single machine, run multiple nodes, different ports, different proxies

This is what people will do to break PoN.

You cannot safely and securely confirm in a decentralized way if a server has or has not fake players in which case this will be exploited to gain Xenio coins.

what is the incentive for gamers again?

The damons will have to be included in the games, i actually have excellent computers at home and i can't run more then 2-3 games at the same time, depending on each one's specifications, i also told you about the upcoming update as it is related to this topic.

Now, yes you can run 500 VMs, or use docker, even by facking the connections you would have to fake the game in the end, which is the same as launching 500 times the same game which isn't possible.

Regarding the gamers, i noticed Blackcoin, you may know about it. I really appreciate what rat4 did, but you need to buy blackcoins or find a way to get some in order to start staking, this model is different on Xenio, the first POS is about rewarding the running nodes, using the transaction fees, which will help to maintain the network, consider it as a mini-faucet, accessible to everyone as in some countries, it is actually very hard to get cryptocurrencies and Xenio wants to be open to everyone and help to create a worldwide open gaming community.

Hello Nemgun,

At least it looks very professional here and it seems you put a lot of effort into this. Looks interesting.

Thanks a lot for your support, i am glad to read it.

We are still on round 1. The cap hasnt been reached yet, it is 10mil XNO at $1.50 per XNO. According to the website, $3126843.51 has been raised already.

Yes we are preparing a better marketing campaign, as actually we are not visible, the only investors come from the advisors and some from bitcointalk as it is where i evolved, so i prefered to launch first campaigns here (like signature, social bounty, translation). Now i see the project starts to have some good feedbacks, and interesting questions (like Dave Stevens) which is pleasing, i think that it is ready to be opened to the world, i hope that we will close the round 1 quickly enough.

Alexa shows that even if there is progression, we are still far from been visible : https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/xenio.io  We will work on it this week.

Thank you for your feedbacks.
davestevens

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:05:53 AM

the damons will have to be included in the games

I assume you mean that the daemon needs a game. For example, a virtual machine would need to have a node with it as well?

this is no problem if this is what you mean

or are you saying a game needs to have a Xenio daemon integrated into the actual game?

i actually have excellent computers at home and i can't run more then 2-3 games at the same time, depending on each one's specifications, i also told you about the upcoming update as it is related to this topic.

you do not need to run the game.

To emulate client network is not difficult for someone who is determined. Emulating game client network is no where near as difficult as cracking blockchain encryption yet you are touting it as such.

The fundamentals are flawed.

If Xenio gains any value it will be exploited by people creating fake servers and gamers, why would they not?

Is there a list of compatible games?

Dota2?
League of Legends?
Minecraft?
CoD?
Pubg?

nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 10:36:45 AM

I assume you mean that the daemon needs a game. For example, a virtual machine would need to have a node with it as well?

or are you saying a game needs to have a Xenio daemon integrated into the actual game?

i actually have excellent computers at home and i can't run more then 2-3 games at the same time, depending on each one's specifications, i also told you about the upcoming update as it is related to this topic.

To emulate client network is not difficult for someone who is determined. Emulating game client network is no where near as difficult as cracking blockchain encryption yet you are touting it as such.

If Xenio gains any value it will be exploited by people creating fake servers and gamers, why would they not?

Dota2?
League of Legends?
Minecraft?
CoD?
Pubg?

As of now, we are moving slowly, even if on your side you are not so open to understand how it works, as you seem to be so determined to proof your idea, i invite you to fake the testnet.
How will Xenio work, you launch the Xenio client, you launch the game, the game will be connected to the client's daemon as it is useless to launch several instances of it. Now to fake it, do you know that when you are playing a game, you send a lot of informations to the servers, so in the end, in order to fake the gamer, you need to launch the game, have you checked your bandwidth when you play games like dota ? do you know what kind of informations you are sending with these packets ? What i say is, if you want to fake, you can, with the condition of having 50 computers at home, and it won't be reliable if you do so, we will also add gamers tracking with smart contracts and match making engine.
Regarding the games, we are actually looking for open sourced games, with the next update we will release examples with a game, if i find the source code of dota, i would do it with pleasure, but it will be probably a plugin for minecraft.
stuffedcobalt

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:23:59 AM

So, what's the purpose of having your token?
davestevens

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:43:56 PM

Dota2?
League of Legends?
Minecraft?
CoD?
Pubg?

As of now, we are moving slowly, even if on your side you are not so open to understand how it works, as you seem to be so determined to proof your idea, i invite you to fake the testnet.
How will Xenio work, you launch the Xenio client, you launch the game, the game will be connected to the client's daemon as it is useless to launch several instances of it. Now to fake it, do you know that when you are playing a game, you send a lot of informations to the servers, so in the end, in order to fake the gamer, you need to launch the game, have you checked your bandwidth when you play games like dota ? do you know what kind of informations you are sending with these packets ? What i say is, if you want to fake, you can, with the condition of having 50 computers at home, and it won't be reliable if you do so, we will also add gamers tracking with smart contracts and match making engine.
Regarding the games, we are actually looking for open sourced games, with the next update we will release examples with a game, if i find the source code of dota, i would do it with pleasure, but it will be probably a plugin for minecraft.

EXACTLY.

If you are only using Opensource Games then all the Code is available to emulate fake connections.

You do not understand that you do not need 50 computers at home. This can all be faked by software, or in the easiest sense VMs, Docker.

which games on testnet will you provide? if it is not financially worth testing why would anyone try to break it?
If Xenio gains any value, they will break it then as it will require some work.

you give an example of minecraft and this is one of the games most easiest to simulate network traffic, quick search here although i have not fully read the paper
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/282778493_Game_network_traffic_simulation_by_a_custom_bot

opensource games will be a piece of cake to emulate the network traffic for

you cannot provide a secure system for staking coins as you can never tell what is a fake player and what is real in a decentralized way. Especially games that are open source.

It's also a bit misleading that your whitepaper shows DOTA2 in a screenshot
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:24:55 PM

Dota2?
League of Legends?
Minecraft?
CoD?
Pubg?

EXACTLY.

If you are only using Opensource Games then all the Code is available to emulate fake connections.

You do not understand that you do not need 50 computers at home. This can all be faked by software, or in the easiest sense VMs, Docker.

which games on testnet will you provide? if it is not financially worth testing why would anyone try to break it?
If Xenio gains any value, they will break it then as it will require some work.

you give an example of minecraft and this is one of the games most easiest to simulate network traffic, quick search here although i have not fully read the paper
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/282778493_Game_network_traffic_simulation_by_a_custom_bot

opensource games will be a piece of cake to emulate the network traffic for

you cannot provide a secure system for staking coins as you can never tell what is a fake player and what is real in a decentralized way. Especially games that are open source.

It's also a bit misleading that your whitepaper shows DOTA2 in a screenshot

I think that i iwll stop responsing to your post, i understand that you are not really a developer, as you try to convince yourself that you are right, i can't do anymore for you as you are sure that a bot could break the system with fake packets, i keep on explaining but you ignore my response while repeating the same thing at each post.

I will ask to ben to repond as i am also not so good in english, i just understand that you don't know much about the project. We may add Dota, but it won't be made directly, rather undirectly for legal reason, the thing is it is not only up to the Xenio team to add games, but everyone can do it. However,  stay on this note, you won't be able to fake players or fake servers, as a match making engine will be added into the blockchian, i told you to follow the updates. I remember also that you spoke about an investment fund, i advise you not to invest in a project you don't understand.

Regarding VMs and Docker, software manipulation, i know what it is, i work with these, i hope that you will release youtube videos about Xenio coin multipliers, however, i know that it will be fake.

Xenio could be faked, maybe in 10 years, when blockchains will be broken, if you want to keep on persuading yourself that you are right, so be it, but don't try to convince me especially as i am the founder.

How I can find information about Tickets Cloud?

Seriously guys, you shouldn't promote other projects lol

So, what's the purpose of having your token?

The purpose of having the token is about been able to mine XNOs  as you will need them, selling them to game server operators, buying content, access, using them for smart contracts. Please check this link
davestevens

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:32:34 PM

Nemgun,

you are not understanding the issue.

Faking players is not hard, especially not for opensource games.

I understand your project from what is publicly available.

Match Making : are you saying that a player who tries to join a game will be placed on a random server?
please answer this yes or no.

continue the discussion or this is a serious RED FLAG.

So far you have not explained how Xenio is secure in regards to staking coins based on servers and players.

Xenio could be faked, maybe in 10 years, when blockchains will be broken, if you want to keep on persuading yourself that you are right, so be it, but don't try to convince me especially as i am the founder.

This is what you are NOT understanding or are avoiding. Xenio staking is flawed because it is based on a process which can be easily exploited. Fake Players on Fake Servers.

Which games on test server can we test?
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 05:46:02 PM

Nemgun,

you are not understanding the issue.

Faking players is not hard, especially not for opensource games.

I understand your project from what is publicly available.

Match Making : are you saying that a player who tries to join a game will be placed on a random server?
please answer this yes or no.

continue the discussion or this is a serious RED FLAG.

So far you have not explained how Xenio is secure in regards to staking coins based on servers and players.

This is what you are NOT understanding or are avoiding. Xenio staking is flawed because it is based on a process which can be easily exploited. Fake Players on Fake Servers.

Which games on test server can we test?

I advise you not to threaten, and not to say that i understand nothing, i know this project as i built it. I though you were working for an investment fund, or are you trying to defame the project ?
Yes the servers will be partially random because of the ping, it is like i try to connect from algeria to a us based server, my ping would be too high and it would ruin the games. So it have to include some randomness. but, it is possible to create your own server and bring your own players, however, you won't be able to get incentives except from the first pos as all the nodes get rewards for it. I though you already understood this part as match making engine takes these elements in consideration. In the next updates, we think about some kind of ban in the blockchain during the next months, for the leavers and reported gamers based on a trust/untrust system. Regarding the servers, there will be a vote by the nodes about the election of servers, which ones can seal blocks from where he can have a list of black listed servers/players.

There are many features to be added into Xenio, just be patient, and follow the updates, we are working on it since two months only. We already moved a lot on the development, more to come.

for the game to test, i am still unsure, we will try to add as much as possible, personally, i want to test Dota, CSGO, starcraft, and COD. I don't say that it will be done officially as they don't allow private servers, maybe a pseudoname would do it, like xenioNakamoto, someone annonymous.

Talking about the RED Flag, remember that we are still in testnet, i hope to see it from you soon, as it looks that you are here for that.

I have a passion for people who threaten me, i like to humiliate them with my intelligence.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:22:44 PM

The project seems pretty promising to me as the idea of decentralized gaming can attract a lot of people. Looking at the current performance of the ICO, the project seems popular as well. The team of the project also seems pretty strong and hardworking.
I just wanted to know that when will the project be listed on various exchanges.
davestevens

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:56:13 PM

Yes the servers will be partially random because of the ping, it is like i try to connect from algeria to a us based server, my ping would be too high and it would ruin the games. So it have to include some randomness. but, it is possible to create your own server and bring your own players, however, you won't be able to get incentives except from the first pos as all the nodes get rewards for it.

This is why I asked. If it is random you need to make sure the latency is good enough.

The question is: how will servers be randomly selected? how in a decentralized way can it work? Who records the latency of each individual server against each user? how would you prevent a gamer or server artificially increasing latency or completely blocking IPs in order to get your fake players on your own server? and how do you tell the different between legit and not?

Is this also only for single player gamers too? ie not co-op

In the next updates, we think about some kind of ban in the blockchain during the next months, for the leavers and reported gamers based on a trust/untrust system. Regarding the servers, there will be a vote by the nodes about the election of servers, which ones can seal blocks from where he can have a list of black listed servers/players.

how to deal with sibyl?

for the game to test, i am still unsure, we will try to add as much as possible, personally, i want to test Dota, CSGO, starcraft, and COD. I don't say that it will be done officially as they don't allow private servers, maybe a pseudoname would do it, like xenioNakamoto, someone annonymous.

is this not a bit illegal?

I have a passion for people who threaten me, i like to humiliate them with my intelligence.

I have not threatened you at all. I merely pointed out that PoN is seriously flawed. To exploit it you do not need to break blockchain technology.

I've not been humiliated by your intelligence yet?

anyway I will await your answers so that we can finally put this to rest. And I hope you can prove me wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: