Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:39:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a good dump/pump prediction group on Facebook or Telegram?  (Read 885 times)
manhdn (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:48:36 AM

As mentioned above, I want to know if there is a group that predict incoming dump or pump coin, even if they charge a joining fee. I see a lot of good prediction that actually happended, that made me really surprised. Thanks.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3847

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:20:47 AM

I really don't suggest going to those schemes. It's better if you learn on your own and make your own well-thought predictions and trades than to get "signals" from group owners that are there mainly to make more money from you.

I'm not gonna stop you though, if you really want to take the risk and join one, probably go with "BitsToFreedom". I've only heard about it here so I have no idea on how to join. Just do a Google search. Disclaimer: if I remember correctly, the membership fee is like 0.5 BTC (which is very very overpriced in my opinion).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kimpoiluiseta

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:30:57 AM

As mentioned above, I want to know if there is a group that predict incoming dump or pump coin, even if they charge a joining fee. I see a lot of good prediction that actually happended, that made me really surprised. Thanks.

where facebook group pump and dump coin ?
you can PM mye you have facebook group about dump and pump coin ?

▄▄▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
    ▄████▀███████████▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀███████▀   ▀████▄
  ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
   ▀████▄ ▄████▀████▄ ▄████▀
     ▀███████▀   ▀███████▀
       ▀████▄     ▄████▀
         ▀████▄ ▄████▀
           ▀███████▀
             ▀███▀

▐███████▌           ▐███▌      ▐███▌        ████         ██████████████
     █████████           █████      █████        ████         ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
    ▐███▌ ▐███▌         ▐█████▌    ▐█████▌       ████              ████
    ████   ████         ███████    ███████       ████              ████
   ▐███▌   ▐███▌       ▐███▌███▌  ▐███▐███▌      ████              ████
   ████     ████       ████  ███  ███  ████      ████              ████
  ▐███████▄ ▐███▌     ▐███▌  ▐██▌▐██▌  ▐███▌     ████              ████
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████     ████    ██████    ████     ████              ████
 ▐███▌       ▐███▌   ▐███▌    ▐████▌    ▐███▌    ███████████       ████
 ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
....The Token of Compliance....

❱❱  Facebook   ❱❱  Twitter   ❱❱  Telegram   ❱❱  Blog
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:16:57 AM

I really don't suggest going to those schemes. It's better if you learn on your own and make your own well-thought predictions and trades than to get "signals" from group owners that are there mainly to make more money from you. I'm not gonna stop you though, if you really want to take the risk and join one, probably go with "BitsToFreedom". I've only heard about it here so I have no idea on how to join. Just do a Google search. Disclaimer: if I remember correctly, the membership fee is like 0.5 BTC (which is very very overpriced in my opinion).

We have the same opinion on those pump/dump groups as most of them are established so that the main promoters can make the money that they want since they already bought the coins they are planning to pump ahead of the scheduled frenzy...without you knowing it the value has already gone back to where you started because the pump and dump can happen in seconds.

I heard many similar stories from people who are just newbies on the trade and most of them lost money because they have no choice but to sell the coin at a lower price otherwise they are trapped and it would take so many months before the value could rise. Pump and dump scheme can be possible because many coins have small capitalization base and any group can play with them anytime.

Again, we must be careful and if OP is really interested then I am suggesting that he research more by talking to other members of the said group.
babsjoe

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:42:23 AM

You will be o manipuated. You would wish you never join pump group
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:55:01 AM

do not ever trust them, actually the way it works is that they will buy the coin that will be pump first and then they will announce that the coin will be in the pump, after a few minutes directly dump by the account owner, this will not give you a chance to make a profit.
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:49:18 AM

do not ever trust them, actually the way it works is that they will buy the coin that will be pump first and then they will announce that the coin will be in the pump, after a few minutes directly dump by the account owner, this will not give you a chance to make a profit.

This statement is correct and those group is just spreading some hype so that there dead coins will be left and they can escape for bagholding there long died coins and much better if you solely do the trades and just find those good coin prospect to trade on this week and try to earn without asking anything on some unknown group of people.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:17:21 AM

Don't fall for pump and dump group. They are only profitable to admins. Admins usually buy coins before announcing the pump. After that most of the people who buy late encounter loss only and admins enjoy the profit. Try to understand market yourself and trade. Going by other's suggestions won't help you in learning anything. You can't trade by depending upon anybody. Else just limit yourself to investments.
manhdn (OP)

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 10:10:28 AM

Thank you all for your helpful advices. So I will stop looking for those groups, I will start learning trading and collect infos from forums/social media.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:42:37 PM

yes you are right, there are many threads discussing pump and dump groups in this forum, and the group usually use social media telegram or slack.
but honestly I do not really like it, because I want to determine my own fate, I prefer to analyze and use my own feeling in trading. if I win I will be happy and if lost I do not regret, I will find where my mistake, so fore my mistake does not happen again.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:53:07 PM

Pump and dump were not that effective with every digital currency. Very few currencies get impacted by the pumping and dumping groups that function through different platforms. In specific an speculative approach is the best for a pumping and dumping as the big whales play a small role.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:10:40 PM

I saw a telegram bot, which I believe you can use for some checking of your own prediction and analyze if it were correct or not!
for example, you take a coin, and see that there would be dump, just put it in excel when and how big dump do you expect

then watch the bot, or maybe see for yourself. if your prediction confirms and you can predict at the rate more then 60% - well you can be OK in the world of crypto
if not, please check more the signs of dumps and pumps and do math more careful

I did that way and it helps a lot to gain some practice without loosing the coins!

however there is one side note, you will not earning any coins as well, even if your prediction would be correct ))))

aishyoo17

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:52:30 PM

I heard about that kind of group few months ago and they are asking 0.1 BTC for the subscription a friend of mine did pay them and they are quite good but if you really want to become a trader it would be better to study it so that if you will lose money you will not blame someone else because of thw signals that they give you. Crypto market is very volatile and its too risky to rely to someone.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
PhData

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:06:50 PM

Hi,
I'm starting 3 telegram pump channels from scratch
tl,dr: op wants data to fill thesis, won’t take part in pre-pump, doesn't do VIP shit, doesn't do cross promo shit, doesn't do hold signals bullshit.
3 different groups, 3 different methodologies:
> pumphdata1
> pumphdata2
> pumphdata3

Long version:
I'm starting 3 different pump and dump groups:
The three groups follow different pump methodologies:
Group 1: members vote for the coins they want to pump, I first gather the 4 most voted for from an open ballot of the 10 first proposed coins, the ballot to select the final one is open.
Group 2: members vote for the coins they want to pump, 4 coins are proposed to pump, the ballot to select the final one is secret, the final one is announced
Group 3: classic pump, one coin is announced

My objective is to get data out of the groups, so after each pump, one or more polls (not mandatory) will be posted on the channels. My assumption is that the most successful group will be group 2.

How is it different from existing pump and dump groups?
-I don't do prepump, my objective is to get data, not to ruin the data
-I don't do VIP sub groups, that would defeat the purpose of the pump: the point is to have extern people to the group continue the pump, not have the "late" comers from the group getting dumped on.
-I don't do cross promotion. I can't directly profit from it, my objective is again to get the data, scams will stay scams.
-I do only pump signals, no the pseudo signals most of the groups are doing.
-I will not sum the percentages to say the profits are more than 100%, nor will I put emoji in every bloody message: because I'm not a retard.
I don't assume I know the future, but the group knows because the group makes it so, the more members there are, the more the group is right.

There will be a signal per day per group, the hour will vary depending of the localization of the members.
The pumps will start on small volume coins with a 1000 members, average volume on 3000 members.
The objective is >10k members, that's when really interesting actions can happen.

Why should you join?
- They are no bullshit group, just pump.
- You don't get screwed by a small group that would have paid to get the signal 5 seconds before you.
- You get a say in 2 of the 3 groups.
- The more members there are the more external people will also follow it, that’s what a pump is supposed to do.

FAQ.

Why not take part in it yourself?
- After discussion with my thesis director, taking part in it would mean ruining the collected data, thus the data set being unreceivable, that's a lot of time invested for nothing

Aren't pump and dump illegal? How is it allowed for your thesis?
- Organizing a pump and dump with unknowing participants is illegal, coordinating investment with acknowledging participants is not. Pump must appear in the title of the group to assume consent

How do you profit?
- I get data in a never done before way
- Better mention -> better rank on the starting salary scale
- The average salary out of my program is around 100k euros, I'm not going to risk a life of success for a few thousand euros.

How do I know it's not a scam
- Whatever rocks your boat, not everyone is out to get you. I win even when everyone else in the group wins. Other scam pnd groups cannot.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:15:25 PM

Dont bother to join up those groups better to study on your own than on relying on those pump and dump groups because if you are just a complete newbie you would still end on getting loses.I know there are some good legit groups but i wont see that they do easily disclose their group on public which most groups now P&D are just one way on making money from its creators.Making fuds and shills and newbies who do join up there would really be victimized.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: