Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading for newbie  (Read 3898 times)
Exotica111

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:38:53 AM

The veteran trader here should teach us how to use technicality to trade please!

for me bro just just always have a patient if you in trading dont make your self stress and dont put your all porfolio in one coins diversify it.
It's a good advice that we must have a patient in trading because there are a lot of opportunities that we missed if we don't have enough patient and patience help us to know some techniques and strategies in trading.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:35:27 PM

Is the different kinds of token like altcoins can that be use for trading? I only know that Bitcoin  (BTC) is allowed for trading.

What. You can trade almost all(if not all) altcoins. It's just that usually the lesser known altcoins are only traded on some less famous exchanges. Or if you meant trading pairs, then yes. Usually the pairs are only BTC/altcoin and ETH/altcoin. But exchanges are planning on adding more and more trading pairs in the future, for easier direct trading to the users.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:54:11 PM

I'm new in trader ! Any lesson or tips can you guys show me ! Bitcoin is increasing ! People told me to trade is the only way to make fast bitcoin ! Please help
For a newbie I will suggest to not to go for any trade with your capital but keep them all in bitcoin that will be your investment and that is really a great investment while for investment I will say to start with smaller amount at any exchange. Buy and sell small amounts of bitcoin for to get the benefit from the fluctuations and when you learn all the skills of trade and get well experience then you decide according to your experience and earning power.
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:20:51 PM

I'm new in trader ! Any lesson or tips can you guys show me ! Bitcoin is increasing ! People told me to trade is the only way to make fast bitcoin ! Please help
For a newbie I will suggest to not to go for any trade with your capital but keep them all in bitcoin that will be your investment and that is really a great investment while for investment I will say to start with smaller amount at any exchange. Buy and sell small amounts of bitcoin for to get the benefit from the fluctuations and when you learn all the skills of trade and get well experience then you decide according to your experience and earning power.

Bitcoin is the best coin to trade at present situation. but for newbies, it will become tough to predict the price of the bitcoins, and they will lose money by doing panic trading. First learn how to control your emotions when the price is dropped or increased. after getting the confidence, you can start trading. Bitcoin trading you need big investment or else the profit will be very less. Do altcoins trading you can make a double profit in few weeks.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:18:41 PM

Bitcoin is the best coin to trade at present situation. but for newbies, it will become tough to predict the price of the bitcoins, and they will lose money by doing panic trading. First learn how to control your emotions when the price is dropped or increased. after getting the confidence, you can start trading. Bitcoin trading you need big investment or else the profit will be very less. Do altcoins trading you can make a double profit in few weeks.
You got the point bitcoin is much better to trade and more safe than investing in altcoin or ICO  You don't need to panic sell if you know about the progress of bitcoin you should know what will be happen with bitcoin and what will be the price of bitcoin its normal to see if the price drop and i think the price of bitcoin can be increase back again..
Patience is the only key if you want to make a good profit in trading.. but if you risk in New releases coins you should watch them gradually and i think don't to be patience with new altcoin you made profit better to don't invest again. .

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:25:56 PM

Decide what you mean by profit. Is it dollar profit or BTC profit. Do you want an in come in dollars or you want to grow your amount of BTC. Your strategy will be different...

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:09:42 PM

Decide what you mean by profit. Is it dollar profit or BTC profit. Do you want an in come in dollars or you want to grow your amount of BTC. Your strategy will be different...
In my opinion, we should use Dollar for help us forget the rate of Bitcoin, because final place after take profit always FIAT.
Bitcoin also good choice for take profit and hold it in long term if you are rich man and want invest to Bitcoin for future.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:54:01 PM

Trading for Newbie. First, we need little capital for trading practice. After you play and know about trading, try to increase capital. Well, the most important when trading is patient. Because, there are times when the price of coins is down or up.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:14:04 AM

Trading for Newbie. First, we need little capital for trading practice. After you play and know about trading, try to increase capital. Well, the most important when trading is patient. Because, there are times when the price of coins is down or up.

Simply for a newbie trading applicant first you should learn how to trade on a trading site of bitcoin there has a lot to offer you to more learnings and techniques to be better traders someday and continuos reading on a successful traders at the trading discussion site.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:41:30 AM

Trading is not very hard and trading is not easy money.  I can say that trading is very risky. If you want to become a trader, please make a study first about the trading cryptocurrency.
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:35:59 AM

Trading is not very hard and trading is not easy money.  I can say that trading is very risky. If you want to become a trader, please make a study first about the trading cryptocurrency.
In trading cryptocurrency will takes a risks. Yes this is not easy money but in order for us to earn and our btc may grow we shoud study first the market before investing. Learn so we can earn knowledge and we can earn btc.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:38:12 AM

In order to determine which coins to buy, you need to download the table of their rate (you can download it here - https://coinmarketcap.com), look at the top ten and select those that temporarily fell in price by about 20 percent. At the same time, the fall should not be caused by any defect of this coin, but simply by hesitation. You can buy this coin.
techindo

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:02:35 AM

You can make BTC more on exchanger . You can trading for get earning Bitcoin. But trading thats hight risk and hight return.
You must know you must have money for buy Bitcoin for trading 😄
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:45:29 AM

Well, mi amigo... would you agree if I tell you that engineers are yet considered noobs even after they had finished college in 5 years? The only way for them to get in the real bizkneez is to gain humble experiences. Same thing applies to you, mi amigo... you must trade everyday and know what it feels like losing muchos dineros (money). Don't let your greedy ass swallow you. You said that you are a newbie, so do not rush getting bitcoins. Start with trading small money and be contented with small profits, then once you are confident enough with your trading skills, that is the time for you to trade bigtime.

You may get bunch of tips and tricks from here amigo but believe me, you do not need those at all. At the end of the day, your goal is different from their's.
Theodorre

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:51:19 AM

you have to learn many things all about bitcoin trading before you start as a trader such market movements, cryptography and coin. start to trade in euthereum with small capital and collect the coins from that and sell when BTC on top
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:53:02 AM

Trading is not fast way to make bitcoins but in trading especially altcoins there are big chance to make your bitcoins increase, although getting active income profit from trading altcoins is not easy, but you can try to trading use demo account on exchangers, it is good way to practice in trading altcoins. You must can get constant profit, if you can do that, you can use real account to trading with little amount of money early.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:54:06 AM

easy way, just need calculation and luck, first buy coin the price is down, then sell again when the price goes up, I suggest sell at 3% increase (for small risk) and if want big profit sell at increase of 8% , then after that buy another coin that is going down the price of the first coin sale, and resale when the price goes up, that's all my advice to be able to get profit from trading  Grin
it's true, trading to get profits is principally buying when the price down and resale when the price goes up but depending on your luck too
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 09:08:38 AM

I am also a beginner in trading, but only by reading and following other more experts in trading, you can learn quick.
Some people on this forum are veterans, so learn from them as much as you can!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:30:50 PM

I am also a beginner in trading, but only by reading and following other more experts in trading, you can learn quick.
Some people on this forum are veterans, so learn from them as much as you can!

Right, there are threads here about trading and by reading, a newbie can learn a thing or two from the experiences of many other members. But I personally think that personal experience is the best teacher here, other traders could give you tips but having own experience will give you trading lessons more than anything. By experiencing how to trade will enable you to learn and understand how it works and you might come up with your own strategy.

It is just very important to have a basic knowledge first about trading before trying. First know how to read the chart and of course familiarize yourself with the environment of the exchanger you are going to use. Always keep in mind that the money you will use is hard earned by you and to always trade with caution.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:16:38 PM

First of all, if you have forex history, you are very comfortable in this sector, you should learn to read the first proposal chart, the graphics reading puzzle is like the most important part of the whole thing, then you have to make a small number of experiments.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███