Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:49:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading for newbie  (Read 3908 times)
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:04:18 AM

i tell first you selected some coin that price regularly increase. if you any exchanger you find coin that price up and down. you see coin today last low rate you buy this rate then sell set sell today high volume.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
JimmieA

Activity: 396

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:35:27 PM

To start becoming a trader, the first thing I think you need to do is to train your psychology firmly against fluctuations. Especially when prices drop or rise. This will help you avoid making the wrong decision to lose money. One more thing, you should look for a reliable place to trade, avoid being cheated. However, trading is not a simple task, it's not easy to make a big profit. it takes that a long  time to adapt.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:54:37 AM

I'm new in trader ! Any lesson or tips can you guys show me ! Bitcoin is increasing ! People told me to trade is the only way to make fast bitcoin ! Please help

You will get similar advice's from different people  about the basic principles of trading like buy when low then sell when high, So ill going to be more specific, First thing to do is try to look for different types of coin and choose what coin will be fit for your capital and that's alt coins because its cheaper. Second thing is try to search about the coin your'e going to invest if it has potential, It means that you need a good analysis about the specific coin before investing. Lastly just try to work on signature campaigns while waiting for your coins to increase its value in the market.
Tahir Khan

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:04:16 PM

I'm new in trader ! Any lesson or tips can you guys show me ! Bitcoin is increasing ! People told me to trade is the only way to make fast bitcoin ! Please help

You will get similar advice's from different people  about the basic principles of trading like buy when low then sell when high, So ill going to be more specific, First thing to do is try to look for different types of coin and choose what coin will be fit for your capital and that's alt coins because its cheaper. Second thing is try to search about the coin your'e going to invest if it has potential, It means that you need a good analysis about the specific coin before investing. Lastly just try to work on signature campaigns while waiting for your coins to increase its value in the market.
the new to bitcoin first read and study the bitcoin nature and its increase and decrease direction then he she should invest his her money in bitcoin
Kocret02

Activity: 1176

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:32:58 PM

a newbie can trade as long as it has sufficient expertise. or at least there is a senior counselor who directs for good and proper running trading. trading can be done anyone as long as willing to learn and hard work.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
artmaker

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:53:31 PM

its true what people say to you but thats will happened if you  have huge balance to trade and also have good analisis.

in my experience as a trader whats really important at first is psycology, as a trader we need to calm, thorought, and not on rush in making decisions.
if we master this as trader, i think this is the best way to improve our skill
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:01:12 PM

I would not prefer for newbies to join trading immediately because we all know that trading is very risky and it looks so simple but its really not if your really going to invest huge numbers. They should probably work on campaigns to advertise, But it  does not really where they will focus on, Because both job will give them profit and its easier in just joining campaigns. 
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:25:02 PM

I would not prefer for newbies to join trading immediately because we all know that trading is very risky and it looks so simple but its really not if your really going to invest huge numbers. They should probably work on campaigns to advertise, But it  does not really where they will focus on, Because both job will give them profit and its easier in just joining campaigns. 

I am sure by newbie he doesn't mean newbie on forum but in trading.

a newbie can trade as long as it has sufficient expertise. or at least there is a senior counselor who directs for good and proper running trading. trading can be done anyone as long as willing to learn and hard work.

How could newbie have an expertise and if he has then why calling him newbie!  Huh
Weird!

Well for newbies I have some suggestions.
1. Fix your prime determining currency before entering in trading i.e. either you wanna grow your BTC or USD. Most of the traders lack in this and never able to determine either they are earning or loosing.
2. Never follow pump/dump groups, never buy on their recommendations. Use your study aka brain or ready to loose your principal with negative return of 100%.
3. Never go with flow. Sometimes market show coin to be inflated but such inflation can be the break-even and prices may start falling right from that mountain peak. So do deep study always.
carcassone

Activity: 256

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:58:52 PM

trading for newbie it to risky. this type of product some types seems a "derivate" or speculative stoke. I don't know if trading is the most profitable action, but probably, study btc and other major crypto, following some bounty and airdrop could give a good amount of money without too much effort.
trading is always a risk , and in this field there are more risk due the nature itself of the product you're trading.
so before start trading altcoin/crypto product... please think it twice!

Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:08:32 PM

Depending on what kind of trader you are either for long term or short term because there are different types of trader.Just a friendly tip, dont rush up on thinking on making money on trading because its not easy as it being said by others.Its true that i can give you money but learning it would really be the tough job on here.You wont able to learn it on a single day,it would takes time and regarding on how to learn it.All informations are already on the internet and this is also the place on which you can see other experiences and thoughts about trading.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:38:14 PM

Depending on what kind of trader you are either for long term or short term because there are different types of trader.Just a friendly tip, dont rush up on thinking on making money on trading because its not easy as it being said by others.Its true that i can give you money but learning it would really be the tough job on here.You wont able to learn it on a single day,it would takes time and regarding on how to learn it.All informations are already on the internet and this is also the place on which you can see other experiences and thoughts about trading.

As a beginner in learning trading like me most part that i have focus is digging through a successful bitcoiners who have share there knowledge how becoming a suceesful man trading and i got some ideas that i wanted to apply soon. The principle of buy low sell high is the most effective strategy to earn.
Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:35:49 AM

Trading is like a product. You buy it cheap and sell it with profit. It's really quick to earn it and lots of really bitcoins you can collect. But there is a contradiction that the price may fall and it will take a long time. Now it's possible to happen because you are just a beginner in trading you will sell. Since your one sold Atlcoins has fallen, the so-called panic selling in your preference is not selling is the answer. Which is wrong because you just drop your bitcoins more. So you have a lot more to understand and try to do before you become successful in trading
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:50:40 AM

Not easy but not difficult, for a newbie trading on BTC it actually does must to be obliged to know what trading terms. Trade must have high patience, in order to dominate the market you must be diligent in reading the market cycle. all that while diving drinking water.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:18:04 AM

Not easy but not difficult, for a newbie trading on BTC it actually does must to be obliged to know what trading terms. Trade must have high patience, in order to dominate the market you must be diligent in reading the market cycle. all that while diving drinking water.
Very well said! Learning the very basics of trading is not a difficult task as it seems to be. You only need to pay your full attention towards it. Go with the small investments in the start and learn from your mistakes how things actually work. Once you learn everything, only then go for large investments.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:32:01 PM

Very well said! Learning the very basics of trading is not a difficult task as it seems to be. You only need to pay your full attention towards it. Go with the small investments in the start and learn from your mistakes how things actually work. Once you learn everything, only then go for large investments.
You may be right but I will slightly differ with what all you have said. I think learning comes first, even before making a small investment. You need to spend a reasonable amount of time in learning the things which you don’t know and that things can prove out beneficial for you if you learn them. Only then, go for investments.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:41:23 PM

With trading learning is the must, because here even to examine one's luck in trading or selection of coin certain level of knowledge base and understanding is essential. As suggested starting with small investments is a good way, as if something goes wrong too won't affect the user big.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 06:09:53 AM

Trading tips for newbie is firstly participate in trading forum or join in telegram group that discuss about trading, always active learn about technical analysis and fundamental, you can learn it from google and youtube. And most important also learn how to manage emotion and risk management in trading. Always actively analysis the market but not over trading

NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:52:11 AM

The veteran trader here should teach us how to use technicality to trade please!

Veteran trader are so busy for there business and it's a waste of there precious time to teach some newbies around here, and you need to put an effort with this if you really want to learn on how to trade so better you should start reading those past threads since it is helpful in some case.
Yes thats right some veteran on trading are too busy so they dont have time to teach some newbie own research and study will trully help you and for some questions read and read only here in forum. No offense but that would be because it is much better to you than to call some help for some trader. They can help and teach but not all the time.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:52:52 AM

You have to keep learn and increase your knowledge in trading. There are a lot of thing that you need to learn.

steffi79

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:54:52 AM

but its to difficult for how can we start as a newbie but I was asking so lately if i am a trader i can now know what should i do. what my first move is .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: