Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:08:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading for newbie  (Read 3909 times)
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:21:03 AM

It's good to earn big profits with trade but there is also big risk involved when it comes to trading. You should know that in the crypto world the market fluctuate like ocean ways! Up and down in a flash and you loose or win big money. That's all upto you how to handle the situation. Most of the coins are now being used for pumping and dumping process where artificially people will pump the coin value and sell it at high. So better join the group or stay away from such coins. Always buy at low, and keep the patience to achieve higher rates. But if the higher rates are not obtained and the downfall occurs in the coin price then do not be very panicked because with that you will loose even more money. There are many more simple and complex tricks but you have to start first and then you will learn about them easily.
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:25:14 AM

Bitcoin generally is an investment, you can do signature campaigns at first to build your stores, then move on trading in the market. The trick is to know the trend, much like stock markets. Buy stocks when they're low, then sell them as they're high. You also have to consider the risks of what you are buying
It is in fact a very good piece of advice. I think before starting trade, the very first thing you need to consider is what and to trade.

You need to opt the very best option which suits you the most. After that, you need to learn as much as you can about that business in which you are going to start trading. Start with the small investment and then keep on adding more money.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:39:30 AM

Try to gain as much knowledge as possible so you can use it in trading especially if there are some problems it will make you take the right decision, another one is don't let emotion interfere when you are making a decision it will lead to a bad outcome and it is wise to start in a small amount first for experience cause experience is your best teacher.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:48:31 AM

Trading is not like a game that you can easily get the gameplay.this is involving money.your money so better be carefull,,first you must be willing to learn,and open to all posibility in terms of winning or lossing..second you must be observant always read threads read read and read..third follow your instinct hes your friend here.dont just listen to the people telling you this and those instead feel your choice of coins,have trust on them and dont EXPECT EASY MONEY everything here must be hard earned
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:23:23 AM

I'm new in trader ! Any lesson or tips can you guys show me ! Bitcoin is increasing ! People told me to trade is the only way to make fast bitcoin ! Please help

yes trading is the fastest way to get more bitcoin but must be careful in trading and should be able to read the market well because trading can also make a lot of losses

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:34:59 AM

Bitcoin generally is an investment, you can do signature campaigns at first to build your stores, then move on trading in the market. The trick is to know the trend, much like stock markets. Buy stocks when they're low, then sell them as they're high. You also have to consider the risks of what you are buying

I agree in your statement but in some point, I would prefer that newbie should start by just joining signature campaigns and taking translations because if you earn so much money from campaigns then that is the right time to join trading.

On point, newbie should realize that trading is not that easy and you should start from the beginning, it really hard and takes a lot of time and hard work. Trading is not advisable for zero experienced because it can loose your money so quick. Study first and then money will come.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:48:14 AM

I'm new in trader ! Any lesson or tips can you guys show me ! Bitcoin is increasing ! People told me to trade is the only way to make fast bitcoin ! Please help

yes trading is the fastest way to get more bitcoin but must be careful in trading and should be able to read the market well because trading can also make a lot of losses
especially for beginners. well, so many coins for now, so better, do the exercises on demo trading, or anything else. well, or can also see how on youtube. but if you dare to take risks, doing it directly will be a very good experience.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:32:53 AM

Are you asking about Is trading the only way on earning bitcoins ? To make a greater income, while trading, join any blockchains or signature campaigns which will pay you bitcoins while posting or marketing their product.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Estehmanis

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:50:24 AM

I think if you are new in trading use a small capital first because trading is hard work isn't easy in getting a fast profit you should be able to plan the right time to sell or buy coin so profit
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:25:53 AM

trading is easy. You just need to see the increase and decrease in price. and luck and patience. buy at a low price and sell at a high price and you've got a profit.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:39:53 AM

Although trading is the satisfactory and the fastest way to benefit bitcoin however you need to learn how to do it on the grounds that  in trading you can't anticipate to win always for the reason that there are some terrible dumps will happen on a few coins and this one should lead you lose your money.  And when you consider that your a beginner you should study some trading threads here and searching for a few information's to examine greater about trading.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:55:24 AM

Although trading is the satisfactory and the fastest way to benefit bitcoin however you need to learn how to do it on the grounds that  in trading you can't anticipate to win always for the reason that there are some terrible dumps will happen on a few coins and this one should lead you lose your money.  And when you consider that your a beginner you should study some trading threads here and searching for a few information's to examine greater about trading.

Trading is very good way to earn money at a higher profit yet it is also very risky. You must be a good chart reader and should have good analytical skills to earn money from trading. Good knowledge about the current price dump or bump off is very important for good decision making. Ideas from people which  has experience in trading is very essential especially in dealing with trading in different websites. It should be a trusted one.
MP4

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:57:38 PM

Listen me and do not trade cryptocurency if you do not know nothing about FX trading. First FX, than crypto - my opinion. You might lose your money if you will start trading cryptos. FX is much easier to start cuz of the much bigger volume.. everyone wants to earn easy money, and many of them lost it. Better would be for you to put your own money in crypto on holding and forget about it for long time.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:46:42 AM

Trading is not like a game that you can easily get the gameplay.this is involving money.your money so better be carefull,,first you must be willing to learn,and open to all posibility in terms of winning or lossing..second you must be observant always read threads read read and read..third follow your instinct hes your friend here.dont just listen to the people telling you this and those instead feel your choice of coins,have trust on them and dont EXPECT EASY MONEY everything here must be hard earned
Trading is sweet, especially when you’re going through the learning process, but when it comes to Investing your real money into it, that’s where it gets serious, but more especially when you end up losing the money you invested.

Trading is not quite easy and it’s not something that everyone can get into, you’ve got to learn a lot on trading before you can start earning money from it. It’s not a joke.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
amie

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:51:49 AM

Buy low sell high, i guess this is the main tactics for traders,, but i guess you need to fill up some things that are all free i guess.
sugiri

Activity: 62

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:37:40 PM

If you don't want to spend too much time, stick with some coins with high market capital. If you want to be active traders, read forums/news and buy low sell high! Happy trading!

mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:57:48 PM

If you don't want to spend too much time, stick with some coins with high market capital. If you want to be active traders, read forums/news and buy low sell high! Happy trading!
Yes it is true, because if you focused in some coin you can easily monitored the fluctuation of this coin in the market. For me I advise some newbie to focused for the meantime in trading because they were learn a lot of thing in this kind of job.

In addition for now they can't join in signature campaign so, it's better if they earned bitcoin now using trading instead of no income.
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:38:23 AM

Indeed bitcoin keeps on increasing as the time pass by and its value for now reached 16,168.00 US Dollar which decreased in just an hour( last 30 minutes, its value is almost $18,000 ). But I just want to know if you already tried to search through google about the disadvantages and advantages of trading process. I agree to the fact that trading is one of the way to make bitcoin in just a short term of time because my best friend already proved to me the capabilities of it.
snackman

Activity: 260

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:41:58 AM

there are many things you have to learn when joining to trading market. i think the best way is that you spend a liite money, trade and learn day by day.

kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:04:54 AM

Yes and for me that is more profitable rather than day trading i really don't have time to read some updates/news so it's better to invest on most known coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: