Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:13:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥Offering Professional Marketing Services🔥[Competitive Rates]🔥[Open]🔥  (Read 325 times)
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:53:55 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 12:18:15 AM by aTriz

Hello everyone, my name is Atriz and I am now offering my professional marketing services

What I can offer you
-Total transparency.
- A report per round, which will summarise the effectiveness of the marketing I have done, and also improvements for the next round.
- Quailty work to be done.
- Access to my team, which involves a designer, a back end coder and a front end coder if required.
- Experience, in real life and also on this forum. Have been here for 4 years now.
- Easy communication, I will usually respond to messaged within 12 hours and all of my messages will be easily understandable.
-Negotiable Rates, all you need to do is send me a pm Smiley

Rules
- Won't help advertise anything illegal or unethical.
- Fund for advertising must be held by a trusted escrow (I will contact suitable escrows).

How to contact me
Post here
This forum: Send a private message here
Telegram: @Atrizbtc

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:12:27 AM

Bump!

From the time I make my bump, I will be available on skype, telegram and the forum within the next 12 hours. If you contact me after these available times, I will try and get back to ASAP, usually within 8 hours.

aTriz (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:13:14 AM

Bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: