Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {WTS} Verified Coinbase Account with Docs  (Read 807 times)
swissguy (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:33:06 AM

If you are looking to buy BItcoin with your debit or credit card then you are at right place . I am selling Coinbase account by that you can buy Bitcoins instantly with your debit or credit card.

You will get Coinbase account + Phone number Access to get 2FA code + Necessary  documents like Driving license and Passport

Account is fully verified already with webcam verification so you dont need to do any further verification.

Pm me if you want to buy for prices

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ AFFINITY MINING ECOSYSTEM ICO ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ACCESS TO RENEWABLE, PROFITABLE, INDUSTRIAL SCALE CRYPTOMINING
Facebook ⬢ ⬢ Twitter ▬ ❬❰ BUY TOKENS NOW ❱❭ ▬ Slack ⬢ ⬢ Telegram
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:02:58 PM

Can I use any CC/Bank account with a different name than the one used to create the account? I thought coinbase only accepts payment from the same name only and no third party payments.

The best is yet to come!
swissguy (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:33:57 PM

Can I use any CC/Bank account with a different name than the one used to create the account? I thought coinbase only accepts payment from the same name only and no third party payments.

I am not sure about bank because i never used that option but i just added money with credit card and it was instantly for me . Btw the card which i used to deposit is neither on the same name of coinbase account nor it resides in the coinbase account registered country. So it means you can add any Debit cards with them to upload funds.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ AFFINITY MINING ECOSYSTEM ICO ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ACCESS TO RENEWABLE, PROFITABLE, INDUSTRIAL SCALE CRYPTOMINING
Facebook ⬢ ⬢ Twitter ▬ ❬❰ BUY TOKENS NOW ❱❭ ▬ Slack ⬢ ⬢ Telegram
NancyMannon

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:22:37 AM

I want to buy  verified  Coinbase accounts.

smeden

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

hi
you still got coinbase accounts?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: