Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:32:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin Reaches $10k in 2017, what will you do?  (Read 1917 times)
bitpeepcom

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:08:22 PM

If Bitcoin Reaches $10k in 2017, what will you do?

I will do the same what I did when it reached 100, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000

HODL, HODL, HODL

If you don't need to buy a new kidney or you need some money to buy out your mother in law from Pakistani kidnappers, there is no reason to sell bitcoins ever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:50:45 PM

I'm waiting for this to happened!

I'll record myself and do the (fake) seizure thing and upload it to YouTube to get views for $$$ (I'm joking), I hope this will happened, 2017 will be the best Year of Bitcoin History.

"BTW, I still have 0 bitcoin since I live"

I don't think it will be $10.000 in 2017, this year, but it will happen anyway if there won't be any technical or legal problem with bitcoin. Getting much higher problems is inevitable.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:59:28 PM

I will do the same what I did when it reached 100, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000

HODL, HODL, HODL

If you don't need to buy a new kidney or you need some money to buy out your mother in law from Pakistani kidnappers, there is no reason to sell bitcoins ever.
Haha, if you are holder, holding your Bitcoin is holding for your future and in someday, I believe you can become to millionaire with that decision. There are many people feel regret after sold all their coin in 2014 with lowest price. Grin
MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 07:27:51 PM

1) First, it will be great because I can make good profit with my holded bitcoin
2) I will sell half of them to buy things what I like, because hold it all my life and not use not a good idea

Captimiz

Activity: 130

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:28:40 PM

I'll record myself and do the (fake) seizure thing and upload it to YouTube to get views for $$$ (I'm joking), I hope this will happened, 2017 will be the best Year of Bitcoin History.

Celebrate and probably cash out at that point, 1 BTC = $10000 would create a huge market value for bitcoins and I would probably be satisfied with my current holdings at that point to cash out. Sure it could rise, but that would be too risky.

freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:44:07 PM

I will for sure sell something as extra pocket money, and hold on the rest. 10k is not the end, if the market cap is going for 2 trillion, price should hit 40k a pop.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:59:57 PM

I will sell definitely, its profit you know. But I know there will be another pump after that. And when the price started to fall again I'd try to buy again so that I have the profit and I have my coins again for another dry run of the price after pumping. I'll buy another set of desktop with that money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:10:22 AM

I am sure that many Bitcoin holders would be so happy once we are seeing that its value has already risen to the $10,000 level...and for that to happen within this year...it would be so amazingly great! I would not do anything that can be worth watching on YouTube but I can a cake and share it with my neighbors as a way to celebrate. I am hoping there won't be a huge correction after it got into that $10K wall.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:00:29 PM

I will sell definitely, its profit you know. But I know there will be another pump after that. And when the price started to fall again I'd try to buy again so that I have the profit and I have my coins again for another dry run of the price after pumping. I'll buy another set of desktop with that money.

Yes if we see that price of bitcoins in coming months then without thinking twice we should sell our coins as that will bring huge profits for us especially if you have bought your coins at lower price in the past and if price crashes after that then we can buy it again at low price and save it for future.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:07:39 PM

I would have already sold my bitcoin when the price would have reached 8000 i had invested in bitcoin with a goal everyone might recommend me that the price will increase more but i don't want to be greedy in this situation i set a goal i acheived it it's time to sell because no one can predict the price it can even fall afterwards
lukmandog

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:48:42 PM

Realizing my plan while starting plunging deep into bitcoin. Because, bitcoin is where i seek funds to build real business that can be passive income. And i am never had big dream about fantastic bitcoin value. Also with value above $4K like today, i am very thankful.
Yasirmrd

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:56:40 PM

1) First, it will be great because I can make good profit with my holded bitcoin
2) I will sell half of them to buy things what I like, because hold it all my life and not use not a good idea

You are right, in my opinion the price of bitcoin will cross $10000 soon as the demand for bitcoin is increasing day by day and people will earn huge amount of profit.
Some people will buy things with the help of bitcoin and new people will invest in bitcoin so the journey of success of bitcoin will remain alive.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:56:51 PM

It is still impossible for me. Maybe I dont have that much of faith in bitcoin.  Grin
But the questions is an if so maybe we should answer it according to the question.
If ever it will reach that large price it might be a sign of withdrawal for me.
I am not the hypocrite type so I wont lie and there will be panic in my heart once it came to that price.
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:18:25 PM

I do not know if this tremendous hype will be a good thing for Bitcoin. I've read in this forum that a quick and huge increase on Bitcoin's price is harmful to Bitcoin because the greater the pump, the greater the dump afterwards. Though, I want to see Bitcoin achieve these height but if it is harmful, then I would prefer a slow, steady increase.

sj2199

Activity: 797

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:29:10 PM

I do not know if this tremendous hype will be a good thing for Bitcoin. I've read in this forum that a quick and huge increase on Bitcoin's price is harmful to Bitcoin because the greater the pump, the greater the dump afterwards. Though, I want to see Bitcoin achieve these height but if it is harmful, then I would prefer a slow, steady increase.

Even if the price dumps then also it will be temporary and it will recover very soon as the demand of bitcoins is increasing and many new investors are willing to invest their money into it so even if price goes down we should hold our coins and wait for the price to bounce back again.

que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:11:17 PM

Realizing my plan while starting plunging deep into bitcoin. Because, bitcoin is where i seek funds to build real business that can be passive income. And i am never had big dream about fantastic bitcoin value. Also with value above $4K like today, i am very thankful.
Good boys, if you feel satisfied with the price of Bitcoin at now, you are trading right way because the bubble growth of crypto and Bitcoin can breakdown anytime. Take our profit and exchange to other asset stable price very important Smiley
Solarbankers

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:44:14 PM

1 word, 4 letters: HODL!!!  Grin

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________

█ ▌▐ SOLARBANKERS▐ ▐ █
THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIGHT
ICO launch October - November 2017 PRE-ICO OPEN NOW! 86% OFF!
FacebookTwitter BTC Talk Thread Telegram
guesswhat

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:46:16 PM

I'm just crying now. I couldn't have enough bitcoins so far. I could have bought much more on april, but I didn't. I need more time to get more bitcoins. If it gets $10k, I can't buy any more bitcoins.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:22:08 AM

Monetizing your excitement on youtube huh? Why there's a need to do so if you don't have 0 bitcoin up til' now? or just trolling around?

I'll sell probably 0.5 BTC when the price reaches $10k and I'll just use that money to save some and will have sometime with my family.

It's good to have some quality time with them.
I'm sorry, there's two word in life, rich and poor.

And, yes! I'm poor and I'm still studying in high school and have some part time. Doing both is hard when your parents is only my mother left and also only do selling good like vegetables from our own farm. I understand trolling is a stupid move but there's no law to forbid human actions when it comes to enjoyment except killing, rape, etc...

Oh I see, then good luck with your studies I wish that I can go back at the time that I'm still in school and manage to learn about bitcoin.

I'm not saying that trolling is a stupid move but what I'm saying mate that don't wait for that time when the price of bitcoin reaches $10k.

Then you still don't have any at that moment.

cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:28:07 AM

If bitcoin hits that price in this year then without waiting longer I will sell 70% of my coins and will hold rest 30% for the future as $10k is the best price to sell bitcoins to make higher profits as not selling at that time can be the worst decision to make as after that price is likely to fall as most of the people will start selling their coins when they see that price.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮