Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment technique for Bitcoin?  (Read 1260 times)
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:26:43 AM

I do not think it needs special technique in bitcoin investment. you just need to know the rise or fall of bitcoin prices. all you need is to check the bitcoin price. to get bitcoin benefits you can use easy techniques by selling at high prices and buying at a cheap price. I think the easy investment is bitcoin. because it does not need too deep analysis. just save it you will get a profit ... because bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:54:45 AM

I do not think it needs special technique in bitcoin investment. you just need to know the rise or fall of bitcoin prices. all you need is to check the bitcoin price. to get bitcoin benefits you can use easy techniques by selling at high prices and buying at a cheap price. I think the easy investment is bitcoin. because it does not need too deep analysis. just save it you will get a profit ... because bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
Little do people know that investing in Bitcoin requires a little bit of skill if the investor is looking to make some decent money from it. It's really hard to not spend Bitcoin when the price is growing each day. If you see the price going to 70% in a single day or hour then I am pretty sure that you would second guess on holding Bitcoin and re buying when the price of it goes down. Many people lost their coins that way, I don't recommend trading like that because as the price grows, the price per Bitcoin will get very expensive to purchase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 11:10:33 AM

There is no rigid technique for investing into bitcoin really. What you can do is start looking after different ways of earning bitcoin and work with them. You can then decide which is the best way that fits you. For example, I'm not a much risk taker type of guy and I would not put my money into bitcoin. Instead of that I will work with signature campaigns and promote the different ICO which pays me for doing that work. So there is no risk of loosing money for me which makes me more comfortable. Likewise you may wanna choose a different way, if you are risk taker hen you may wanna gamble your money, do trading on the altcoins etc. It all depends on your experience. Hold you find the right spot.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:11:13 AM

Investing in bitcoin and invest from bitcoin are superate . Invest in bitcoin you can use local exchange and convert fiat currency to bitcoin here you will get profit based on bitcoin growth . Seconed you can buy and sell other altcoin in trading exchange and you can grow your bitcoin.
Mr.john

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:14:55 PM

To invest in bitcoin is i want to do, but what should im going to do?? What is the possible way that will help me to invest money?? Ohh, come on please help me, on how should i do.?? Anyone who have, know about the technique, ut us free to share on me, and i would share it on others..
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:59:09 PM

The best way is to practically start investing in Bitcoins. If you have a tight budget then you can try paper trading/investing too, but I will suggest actual investing. Ideally, you should build your own strategy based on your experience, capital and risk profile. Trial and error is the best method to learn trading/investing.

This is my strategy and you can find many such strategies on this topic. What is your trading strategy?

Never buy or sell as a whole. If you are buying in market falling conditions and selling when it is going upwards then your 100% capital should be divided like,

1. Buy Low - 20% - 20% - 40%
2. Wait - Hold 100%
3. Sell High - 40% - 20% - 20%

This strategy will take the advantage of the price averaging technique and render high profits.

Remember, don't blindly follow any opinion. Do your own research and then apply your strategy.
3kpk3

Activity: 938
Merit: 149

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:04:05 PM

According to me, the best investment technique when it comes to Bitcoin is 'Buy and HODL'. This long-term investment technique is the best way to most probably get great profits with minimum stress. Day trading and other techniques on the other hand are problematic and lead to a lot of stress and losses due to the crazy volatility of the cryptocurrency market.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:13:04 PM

There is no specific investment technique to be followed for bitcoin. All that's necessary is a good knowledge to predict the price variations happening with regards to the market capital. Else need to use the common strategy of buy low and sell high and with the profit made invest into gold for securing the investment.
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:21:31 PM

For starter like us, to be able to see what we are getting into we need to test the waters first before going deeper. Meaning you if you are trying to invest start with small firstthen if you get in nicely then that is the time to go in deeply. Investments are made for the future so better do long term strTegy than short term. Trading is one of the ways, yet again it is still better for you yourself to test it than just waiting for the right time to come. Glad I'm in the path of helping you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:06:45 PM

Long-term investments require adequate protection of their Bitcoin. Holding them on the stock market may not be enough. In that case, you might want to consider creating a bitcoin port located on our device or an external but secure server.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:23:57 PM

For starter like us, to be able to see what we are getting into we need to test the waters first before going deeper. Meaning you if you are trying to invest start with small firstthen if you get in nicely then that is the time to go in deeply. Investments are made for the future so better do long term strTegy than short term. Trading is one of the ways, yet again it is still better for you yourself to test it than just waiting for the right time to come. Glad I'm in the path of helping you.

If OP wants to survive in the investing game with bitcoin I prefer this post, because as a former newbie myself I have been there before the struggle is real and you would need to start up from scratch in learning thing that are all about bitcoin gain more knowledge before heading over to the big league, because if you surely go to the war of investment stock up a bullet of knowledge and learn skills in ever bits of what to do regarding it.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:32:47 PM

As you said investment technique? Will its not about technique on how to earn big profit from any investment site but it depends also if the site you want to invest is good and really gives you some profit . So What if when you invest to a ponzi investment cause some of the ponzi investment site is a scam.

So for me there are no technique .cause theres a lot of investment site with the same website design or clone site which is fake and also promising that you can get a return or some profit. So i suggest to invest in ICO site which is good and also it is a legit investment site.
pardede

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:39:08 PM

The first thing you need to do when you want to learn how to trade / trade Bitcoin is find out where you are going to do your trading. While this should be a decentralized, P2P currency, the reality is that it is currently impossible to trade at high frequencies without the help of a centralized server. This centralized server has been known as a point of weakness in the Bitcoin market as a whole, but improvements in the security sector have been gradually improved in various exchange exchanges over time.

If you intend to trade Bitcoin on a regular basis, then you must have several deposits in one or two Bitcoin exchanges. While the unique platform features and trading options will be the most important aspect of the exchange market on the market, the reality is that security is the most important feature when we trade Bitcoin in the stock exchange's hot wallet. Factors such as longevity, two-factor authentication, and proof-of-reserve will be the most important feature in choosing exchange exchanges as our trading place later.

Longevity and two authentication factors may be your main concern nowadays in various exchange exchanges, but proof-of-reserve is a new feature in Bitcoin exchange that must be viewed with great care. Bitcoin exchange exchanges that are able to prove that they actually own their Bitcoin, say they have a signing list of messages from Bitcoin addresses that contain a large amount of Bitcoin, so this should be able to calm some of your fears when you think that exchange exchanges run Ponzi schemes. Certain exchanges that offer proof-of-reserve, such as Krakendan Bitstamp, should be the main targer in your search list.
After you enroll in the Bitcoin exchange exchange and verify your account, you then start thinking about your own trading strategy. There are many traders who try to trade in the market every day, but the reality is that the buy and hold strategy is one of the great benefits of holders of Bitcoin in the past. You never know when a regulatory news from China or a new killer app that announces can cause prices to rise rapidly, so it's good for you to get rid of emotions and just do Bitcoin buyers at low prices. It will be a weekly trade for some traders.

Trying to trade Bitcoin without understanding why you're buying it can also be a big deal. Bitcoin is known for its 50% price reduction in one day, so you can not be tempted to get out of the market when something like this is happening. Trading Bitcoin without thinking that the price will eventually rise higher as price increases can be a big problem because of the fact that you might end up buying bitcoins at a high price and sell them at a low price.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:43:53 PM

I prefer to hold bitcoin in some time (eg within 3 months). usually bitcoin prices will start to rise little by little. and when the highest rise. we can sell it and make a profit.

Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:49:48 PM

Sure, I'll tell you my portfolio

1. 40% in bitcoin
2. 15% in litecoin
3. 15% in ethereum
4. 10% in neo
5. 5% in golem
6. 5% in xem
7. 5% in bat
8. other 5% in any other coins that you think will rise in price.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:52:20 PM

Can you teach me on how to invest in bitcoin wisely? I have a tight budget for it!

You can choose a path that can be used to invest bitcoins, such as trading, mining, ICO investment and can also other. the most important thing you have a good strategy to invest your investment will surely succeed.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:07:58 PM

Can you teach me on how to invest in bitcoin wisely? I have a tight budget for it!
theres no such thing as technique i think the main key on it is, the hardwork and perseverance in order for you to obtain what you must want to do or to obtain in bitcoin, thats the thing that i know.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Jeger

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:12:31 PM

I would say to hold your coins, no matter what just hold your coins (because bitcoin is stable enough to say so). Don't have a weak hand, just hold it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★    DEEPONION | Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436)   ❱❱❱  Guard Your Privacy! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 
❱❱❱ JOIN DEEPONION AIRDROP NOW! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)  Anonymous Transactions by TOR Network (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436) 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by ⚡DeepVault Technology (https://deeponion.org/deepvault)⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:18:53 PM

My advice is first you have to buy BTC because BTC is the most profitable coin according to me, then if you wanna double your BTC you can split your btc and start to trade it to altcoin like DOGE, ETH, or LTC

Hope my advice help you  Wink
valov88

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:20:04 PM

There are so many strategies and methods. You just need to find one that suits you. Read up on btc as much as you can and follow your instinct. You can't succeed without failing along the way, that is a given in this buisness.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: