Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Increasing Very Fast!  (Read 1338 times)
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:46:17 AM

Price already come close to 5000, this month is expected to see almost 6000 dollars per one bitcoin. This is quite big increase for let say short period of time and this is maybe good time to hold or try to see if some alt will follow bitcoin in price and try to increase bitcoin in stock cuz of this. We will see evidently price reaching much more then 5000 by end of this year and this may be good opportunity to try to gather as much as possible.

Price has started to decline now and it has gone back to $4365 so it gives me a feeling that it can go below $4000 in coming days and now I will try to buy some bitcoins as this is really a good price to buy bitcoin as it can go at $6k at the end of the year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:58:23 PM

It was increasing very fast for a moment i even thought it wil be 6000 really fast with just a blink of a eye but now it has again fallen back by 1000$ I'm not sure of the reason why it has fallen by so much i thing it's maybe many people felt they were in good profits and might have sold their coins
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:20:39 PM

It was increasing very fast for a moment i even thought it wil be 6000 really fast with just a blink of a eye but now it has again fallen back by 1000$ I'm not sure of the reason why it has fallen by so much i thing it's maybe many people felt they were in good profits and might have sold their coins

BTC was high at around 4850 $ and now at 4250 $ which is at low currently for this week. So its around 600$ down. Yes everyone was expecting first target of 5000$ in this week or max by next week but with this fall this is getting little worry for many people as will it fall below 4k is the next question. Though there should be an upward movement but may be a panic selling will lead to price fall before 4k mark means some looses to be booked by people due too sitting high with investments made.
CataloniaFM

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:23:46 PM

BTC was high at around 4850 $ and now at 4250 $ which is at low currently for this week. So its around 600$ down. Yes everyone was expecting first target of 5000$ in this week or max by next week but with this fall this is getting little worry for many people as will it fall below 4k is the next question. Though there should be an upward movement but may be a panic selling will lead to price fall before 4k mark means some looses to be booked by people due too sitting high with investments made.

On some exchanges, the price is almost 4000 dollars. But it does not upset me - now is the best time to buy coins. I am sure that in a week we will see a new rapid growth of bitcoin and alternative coins. Bitcoin always recovers

hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:11:49 PM

On some exchanges, the price is almost 4000 dollars. But it does not upset me - now is the best time to buy coins. I am sure that in a week we will see a new rapid growth of bitcoin and alternative coins. Bitcoin always recovers
well, the current reality, bitcoin prices back down quickly. after nearly $ 5000, the bitcoin price drops again. can be said that lately, bitcoin prices rose so fast. but, I guess because of some aspects, bitcoin back down. but I am sure, the price will rise again
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:40:23 PM

Unfortunately it is dropping quickly as well right now. We do not know the exact reason why it is dropping, maybe it is just a very deep correction or maybe the effect of china again or whales cashing out. What I see is that 6K price will be delayed. Maybe by next year we can see it but not before that.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:22:07 PM

Unfortunately it is dropping quickly as well right now. We do not know the exact reason why it is dropping, maybe it is just a very deep correction or maybe the effect of china again or whales cashing out. What I see is that 6K price will be delayed. Maybe by next year we can see it but not before that.
Yes, the price grew in a sudden and within small time interval it has started regaining the fallen price. This might be due to the effect of China's ban on ICO or maybe the large volume holders might be manipulating to profit. The price has moved from the value around $4200 and has crossed $4500, so this might be a beginning to reach $5000.

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:27:50 PM

Yes, the price grew in a sudden and within small time interval it has started regaining the fallen price. This might be due to the effect of China's ban on ICO or maybe the large volume holders might be manipulating to profit. The price has moved from the value around $4200 and has crossed $4500, so this might be a beginning to reach $5000.

It seems Bitcoin is at a downtrend since yesterday, probably it is due to the announcement of China about banning ICO since all ICO are accepting Bitcoins.  Aside from that I hope that there will be no mass panic else we can see Bitcoin price to continue to plummet.  But I guess it is fine, if Bitcoin price drop then it is time to buy more BTC and wait till the price recovers and bounce back.  I have seen Bitcon done this many times before, dipping, recovery, then new ATH.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:29:44 PM

I hope so we see 6k more before end of this year 2017 because as of now the price of bitcoin is 4300 dollars . And the price decrease. But dont worry it will back again to the price of 5k dollars before end of this september and I hope once bitcoin reach that price it will become stbale and continue to increase. Its time to buy bitcoin with your extra money to make a lot of profit after few months.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:31:25 PM

Opposite reaction, so after the massive and quick pump we are now in a correction. I believe that this is just a correction and as majority of the alt coins are in to bloody status today. Don't worry about it, bitcoin is becoming ready and fueling for another ATH, the same when its trying to enter $3k.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:48:21 PM

Opposite reaction, so after the massive and quick pump we are now in a correction. I believe that this is just a correction and as majority of the alt coins are in to bloody status today. Don't worry about it, bitcoin is becoming ready and fueling for another ATH, the same when its trying to enter $3k.
now it is pumping back. I see 2-3 hours ago bitcoin fall to 40xx but now it is back to 45xx. on coinbase low 41xx, now 43xx.
Bitcoin is ready to reach new ATH
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:54:34 PM

Here we go again with "price now at $4,700 and still moving forward, we wil reached $5,000 in just few days" and then "price decreasing at $4,500, surely it will goes to $4,000". The speculation is only based because of the current price movement? Huh

How come the current price move today can dictate the future flow? Since bitcoin price entered the 4 digit mark especially with the recent jump, swinging for up to $1,000 increase or decrease is normal so just let it be. If people thinks that it's time to buy, go. Obviously same goes with the sell. All I can say, goodluck riding the current "correction" today.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:56:56 PM

First time I was thinking that in December btc will go about 5k usd.
But now I see that is just In this month..
So BTC Increasing Very Fast and go to December more Than 6k or more..

Then, need to hold and wait the most result

From the CoinMarketCap app that I have on the phone installed the price reached almost $5k but it dropped then to $4.3k which is really huge drop almost a 20% within a really short period of time. In some exchanges I have seen that the price was up to 6-7k depending on the fees and other duties. I think that we will see 1x,xxx in this decade (up to 2020) and hope those that are holding bitcoin to become rich and proud.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:29:16 PM

Price already come close to 5000, this month is expected to see almost 6000 dollars per one bitcoin. This is quite big increase for let say short period of time and this is maybe good time to hold or try to see if some alt will follow bitcoin in price and try to increase bitcoin in stock cuz of this. We will see evidently price reaching much more then 5000 by end of this year and this may be good opportunity to try to gather as much as possible.
although there is some decrease in the price of bitcoin but i am sure that it will be a temporary downfall and after some time bitcoin will start increasing again, because i am sure that bitcoin has a good potential to increase its price.
thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:01:43 PM

Yeah I can see it further that the price is still rising very fast and after some fluctuations price will recover slowly due to people's demands still rising nowadays. If you can remember last year's price at $900, it's expected to reach even $10k next year and if price will be succeeding it's progress I guess those speculations will be a reality.
fedoralite

Activity: 548
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:18:21 PM

Yeah I can see it further that the price is still rising very fast and after some fluctuations price will recover slowly due to people's demands still rising nowadays. If you can remember last year's price at $900, it's expected to reach even $10k next year and if price will be succeeding it's progress I guess those speculations will be a reality.

Where experiencing some current downfall happening now and it was so fast, and I think this time is one of the best time to buy some and stuck since maybe this is another preparation of great price hike. I will try to have some capital now since I think price would even reach for 6k-7k by this year or maybe on next year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: