Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:57:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for partner about media campaign of blockchain project  (Read 856 times)
EllaDong (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:25:03 AM

Hello everyone,  Cheesy
Our project is going to launch on timeline. We welcome partners about media campaign.
Now, we invite you #blockchain & cryptocurrency enthusiast   to join a blockchain solution to discuss,Thank you. Please feel free to leave message or contact me via linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ella-dong-176a35133/  or Skype: innerseashine.
Great thanks for everyone in advance.
Meanwhile, is there any experience about media campaign for present blockchain marketing? or how to marketing before ICO? Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:45:54 AM

Hello everyone,  Cheesy
Our project is going to launch on timeline. We welcome partners about media campaign.
Now, we invite you #blockchain & cryptocurrency enthusiast   to join a blockchain solution to discuss,Thank you. Please feel free to leave message or contact me via linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ella-dong-176a35133/  or Skype: innerseashine.
Meanwhile, is there any experience about media campaign for present blockchain marketing? or how to marketing before ICO? Wink

Hello EllaDong,  Cheesy
Now, I invite you to the fact that no one will be bothered to get in touch with you unless you can tell us something about your project, or, join a blockchain solution to discuss unless you can tell what you are exactly going to discuss about.
Great welcome for you in advance.
Meanwhile please tell us if you have any experience about media campaign for present blockchain marketing or how to market before ICO? Wink
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:39:22 AM

Hello everyone,  Cheesy

Hello, I am guessing you are starting up a new coin through this ico stage and you are stuck on marketing for your new coin. I would first recommend you start up an Ann thread for your ico, like other icos.

From then on you can start thinking about bounty campaign and marketing for your project, which I will be able to help with you, no problem.

Anyways, drop some more details, would love to know more.

R.Hasan

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:15:13 AM

I will be keen to participate and contribute to your project with a professional quality, Arabic article, Bounty translation and also other elements to translate the website and make some Arabic press release. We can discuss about the full concept and I am willing to help you out with in this project.
vvadym

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:05:16 PM

Hello everyone,  Cheesy

Hello Ella!

My name is Vadym, CTO! We also building a project on a blockchain technology. I am sure that you are aware about main blockchain platforms, you are already on one of them, Bitcointalk is a great channel to communicate with media too. Good luck you and your Team.
EllaDong (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:52:00 AM

[/quote]

Hello Ella!

My name is Vadym, CTO! We also building a project on a blockchain technology. I am sure that you are aware about main blockchain platforms, you are already on one of them, Bitcointalk is a great channel to communicate with media too. Good luck you and your Team.
[/quote]

Thanks Vadym, thanks for your support and good luck to your project and team.
Before launching we are looking for  #blockchain & cryptocurrency enthusiast  to register pre-test platform and give us better feedback and discuss. If possible, we could keep in touch for any updated.
Thanks
EllaDong (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:07:52 AM

Hello EllaDong,  Cheesy
Now, I invite you to the fact that no one will be bothered to get in touch with you unless you can tell us something about your project, or, join a blockchain solution to discuss unless you can tell what you are exactly going to discuss about.
Great welcome for you in advance.
Meanwhile please tell us if you have any experience about media campaign for present blockchain marketing or how to market before ICO? Wink
[/quote]

Thanks for your kind feedback. Our project is going to launch on timeline. These your mentioned information will be posted on time. let us keep in touch for any further updated.

By the way, do you have any recommendation for media campaign or how to market before ICO?
EllaDong (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:24:13 AM

I will be keen to participate and contribute to your project with a professional quality, Arabic article, Bounty translation and also other elements to translate the website and make some Arabic press release. We can discuss about the full concept and I am willing to help you out with in this project.
Thanks for kind information. Please kindly contact with me via skype:innerseashine for any further updated.
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:41:59 PM

you need campaign manager or you need marketing can help you to selling youre ico project
what is requirement you need ?
how much pay rate, use bitcoin, how much target or without target, only experience in media campaign

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ActiveP

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:44:45 PM

What you really mean is that you are looking for people to help promote your project for free. If you have the right budget, I would be interested. And many others here, I am sure.
EllaDong (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:12:52 AM

you need campaign manager or you need marketing can help you to selling youre ico project
what is requirement you need ?
how much pay rate, use bitcoin, how much target or without target, only experience in media campaign

Our project is going to launch. At present, we are collecting for influence platform or medium or anyone who have influence networks to release our launching and  any update project information.

Could you have any ideas or recommendation?

Thank you in advance.
EllaDong (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:24:42 AM

What you really mean is that you are looking for people to help promote your project for free. If you have the right budget, I would be interested. And many others here, I am sure.

Yes, we are looking for people and medium platform as well. The budget is no problem.At present, we hope to release our launching or updated project information for better effect.
May I know your network account  situation and value?

By the way, about releasing article, could you have any good recommendation?
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:26:11 PM

I think to start promoting your ICO project, it's better to embrace your local community. You can start partnering with media related cryptocurrency in your local community.
After that, you can start to post your ICO in site like tokenmarket which service related to ICO. And start promoting worldwide: held bounty campaign, start advertising, held PR, ect.
lonelypride

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:23:44 AM

hello i may have some media resources for your disposal
however we need to know what's exact the project looks like in advance
EllaDong (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:10:42 AM

hello i may have some media resources for your disposal
however we need to know what's exact the project looks like in advance

Thanks for the connection. Our project is going to launch in Dec and we are willing to provide whitepaper and those information to you soon. Please kindly keep in touch.
While, could you please introduce your media resources a bit?
If possible, please add me Skype: innerseashine and invite you for any further discuss.
EllaDong (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:03:55 AM

I think to start promoting your ICO project, it's better to embrace your local community. You can start partnering with media related cryptocurrency in your local community.
After that, you can start to post your ICO in site like tokenmarket which service related to ICO. And start promoting worldwide: held bounty campaign, start advertising, held PR, ect.

Thanks for kind information.
The project is going to launch in Dec. Now we are looking for media partners or media source to support the launching work.

Could you have any recommendation or suggestion?

Great thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: