Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good chance to buy Onion  (Read 750 times)
Yarbroa (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:32:57 AM

Now the price of Onion is just 30% of highest price in last week, that because a lot of people who has been blacklisted in last week and they just gave up on onion, that‘s a definitely mistake for them, the progress just goes to 7/40 of the great airdrop, if you have confident to onion, this is a good chance to buy some onion with a really good price, the price of onion will raise up as the progress of the airdrop going on.

If you've been missed the BTC, ETH, XMR,ZEC...don't miss another opportunity on Onion or you gonna regret in the rest of your life.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:44:34 AM

Now the price of Onion is just 30% of highest price in last week, that because a lot of people who has been blacklisted in last week and they just gave up on onion, that‘s a definitely mistake for them, the progress just goes to 7/40 of the great airdrop, if you have confident to onion, this is a good chance to buy some onion with a really good price, the price of onion will raise up as the progress of the airdrop going on.

If you've been missed the BTC, ETH, XMR,ZEC...don't miss another opportunity on Onion or you gonna regret in the rest of your life.

I remember I got some onion during the airdrop a few months ago and I almost forget it, what is the exchange that list this coin?

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Ruggito

Activity: 283
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:48:42 AM

You can trade onions on novaexchange  Smiley. Ihmo, I'm pretty confident about Onions, the community and the forum is really active and I'm impressed about it Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
coin_coin

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:53:44 AM

I remember I got some onion during the airdrop a few months ago and I almost forget it, what is the exchange that list this coin?

Novaexchange only. About deeponion , I only see sensationalization here,  I don't think it could compare with BTC, ETH, XMR,ZEC...

CINDICATOR.COM12 September 2017 Token Sale
WP
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:55:35 AM

Onion is another coin that has a chance to make you rich if you get some and hold or even forget about it for a while. In my opinion these kinds of chances/risks always worth to take. So i'd also buy some onion.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:23:22 AM

DeepOnion could do well, but the thing that puts me off is that they keep talking about airdrops. I haven't seen a single airdrop yet, all I've seen is a signature campaign. If they're trying to hook people by making dishonest offers, it makes me wonder what else happens farther down the road.

It may be a minor point, but it's enough to make me stay away. Plenty of opportunities elsewhere.
Stripple

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:36:09 AM

DeepOnion could do well, but the thing that puts me off is that they keep talking about airdrops. I haven't seen a single airdrop yet, all I've seen is a signature campaign. If they're trying to hook people by making dishonest offers, it makes me wonder what else happens farther down the road.

It may be a minor point, but it's enough to make me stay away. Plenty of opportunities elsewhere.
I think there have already been 6 or 7 airdrops so far, what are you talking about? I've joined in a few as well and yes, they are real. The signature campains is, among other things, what qualifies you for the airdrop.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
luckyjoe

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:17:12 AM

You can hope all you want that the free coins you get in return for your signature will ever be worth anything.

But creating so many threads and posts just to get some more free coins wont make any investor buy them.

There was a similiar coin using tor and its now at $0.00001 it only kept falling once it hit $3 one time. And onion is no different, it hit $4 one time now it will only go down because nobody will ever invest in it.

Some people call it a scam.
Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:44:40 AM

I love onions,because this is the only onion that make you happy,But im sad to say that my status is declined
because my signaure not found in the bitcointalk profile. Sad
robeth

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:01:54 PM

choosing an onion when a high value is a good idea, having it can benefit several times(amazing investment returns)
but we have to be sure..

omnik

Activity: 569

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:39:27 PM

Onion is another coin that has a chance to make you rich if you get some and hold or even forget about it for a while. In my opinion these kinds of chances/risks always worth to take. So i'd also buy some onion.
Onion just the way to loss your money and that was not different with another scam way. And why? caused by the big premine and that was just a such scam scheme to grab the trader's money. Sell all of your onion will be a good decision.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:10:23 PM

I think there have already been 6 or 7 airdrops so far, what are you talking about? I've joined in a few as well and yes, they are real. The signature campains is, among other things, what qualifies you for the airdrop.

Sig campaigns and airdrops are different things. OMG to ETH holders is an airdrop, signing up for free tokens is an airdrop. Sig campaigns, Twitter campaigns, translations etc require some degree of work in return for the coins... they're not airdrops.
dydyddy

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:12:38 PM

deepsend is deeponion's technology,but  i don't know much about deepsend,any information about it?
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:20:23 PM

We have our own choice and we need to stick to it.
You have not seen any airdrops because you did not join and if you did join maybe you did not qualify.

As for me, I am enjoying the airdrops i received every week and the rules are not hard. You may want to try or try again. I will be very happy to assist you friend :-)

btcbelieber

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:23:55 AM

it is really an interesting coin, but i'm not sure if i will buy some now or wait until later
francism

Activity: 444

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:37:26 AM

it is really an interesting coin, but i'm not sure if i will buy some now or wait until later

Nothing is certain at the moment, but buying some onions using cost averaging method would be good enough before the next big price spike.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:39:47 AM

But why would someone buy onions instead of earning them by their signature campaings? (airdrops)
they are giving at least 400 onions to every member right now, i dont know why every person who i see on this forum is trying to hype this coin... omg..
I have a bad feeling about deeponion, i dont know why.. but when people try to hype something forcely, i start smelling it bad..

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:50:52 AM

In my understand OP are trying to advertise the deeponion in here, None the serious investors will never put their money to give the air drop participant free bucks. That the coin doesn't worth anything.
This coin will be suitable to be the crap coin in the future. That was my opinion about the deep.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:52:05 AM

I admit this DeepOnion airdrop was really frustrating at first. How can a free airdrop requires its participants to wear signature and make posts when it is so called free? It is not anymore free airdrop. Might was well call it signature bounty campaign. It turned out big however with so many people here going for it.
Stripple

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:46:58 PM

Sig campaigns and airdrops are different things. OMG to ETH holders is an airdrop, signing up for free tokens is an airdrop. Sig campaigns, Twitter campaigns, translations etc require some degree of work in return for the coins... they're not airdrops.

Ah yes, I get your point that it's not an airdrop as in free-free but a more hybrid form of a continuous signature campaign which let's you qualify for the airdrops.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: