Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:12:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] | HEDGE TOKEN | Platform for crypto instruments and crypto index  (Read 14771 times)
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:15:02 AM

ANN thread was updated! Team information was already included. Press release be follow up later, Please keep updated on Hedge Token Project!  Cool
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:59:11 PM

i received an email from rialto.ai team telling that xrl token holders will receive free hedge tokens based on blockchain timestamp on 15 september (don't remember hour..) . total amount reserved is 5% of hedge token supply, correct? so i receive 5% of my %of total xrl tokens i posses? i am reasoning right? thank to anybody who answer this simple(?) question

Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:08:37 PM

Hedge Project team is focused on introducing Hedge Platform that will enable anyone access to professionally developed crypto indices and diversification of investments. project unique and i will se depelovment this project untill the end ico
kdekleva

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:52:30 PM

i received an email from rialto.ai team telling that xrl token holders will receive free hedge tokens based on blockchain timestamp on 15 september (don't remember hour..) . total amount reserved is 5% of hedge token supply, correct? so i receive 5% of my %of total xrl tokens i posses? i am reasoning right? thank to anybody who answer this simple(?) question

Correct, 5% of total HDG supply will be distributed proportionally to XRL token holders (relative to their XRL holdings on Sept 15 12 UTC).
bucciarati

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 08:37:05 PM

Correct, 5% of total HDG supply will be distributed proportionally to XRL token holders (relative to their XRL holdings on Sept 15 12 UTC).

thank you for your answer, one more question if you can help :-) how do i add HDG tokens to myetherwallet? do i need to insert data as a custom coin like symbol and decimals?

kdekleva

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 11:52:15 PM

thank you for your answer, one more question if you can help :-) how do i add HDG tokens to myetherwallet? do i need to insert data as a custom coin like symbol and decimals?

Also, make sure that you are registered on https://www.hedge-crypto.com/ and that you have your XRL in a private wallet (not exchange account) on Sept 15. If you do that, you will get HDG automatically to the same wallet.
bucciarati

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:42:00 AM

oh yes tanks again, i made a little confusion because my second question was related to the process of buying some tokens during ico time on friday and then adding to myetherwallet.. but all is automated i suppose, like receving has xrl holder. bye!

kdekleva

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:26:02 PM

oh yes tanks again, i made a little confusion because my second question was related to the process of buying some tokens during ico time on friday and then adding to myetherwallet.. but all is automated i suppose, like receving has xrl holder. bye!

Sorry, bad information. You do need to have XRL in a private wallet on Sept 15, but you will also have to fill out some information on hedge-crypto.com afterwards.

From Rialto slack

Heads-up on the registration process for HDG token distribution. Please keep in mind that RIALTO.AI will not receive or hold any HDG tokens for you.

1. List of XRL token holders and quantity per address will be extracted from the Ethereum ledger at 15th of September 12:00 UTC and sent to the Hedge Project
2. Hedge Project will use this list of addresses and quantities as eligible for HDG token distribution
3. You will have time from the 15th of September to 15th of October to register at hedge-crypto.com and save there your ETH addresses where you have or had your XRL tokens ( !!! share only your address, do not send any private keys !!! )
4. Hedge Project will distribute the tokens to the registered XRL holding addresses until the end of October (if we receive the exact date, we will let you know).

Tomorrow we expect to receive the guide for XRL token holders on how to register. We will share it as soon as we receive it, but there is no need for a rush, 30 days is more than enough time for the registration.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:43:41 AM

do the project have a telegram group for discussions and questions?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kdekleva

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 11:53:22 AM

do the project have a telegram group for discussions and questions?

https://www.hedge-crypto.com/slack/

We have slack, but we deleted all threads (other than announcements) due to phishing. Ask here.
bucciarati

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 12:24:49 PM

hi kdekleva, has the snapshot of xrl tokens holders been already taken ? can we expect info any time soon from dev team?

kdekleva

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 12:31:41 PM

hi kdekleva, has the snapshot of xrl tokens holders been already taken ? can we expect info any time soon from dev team?

Yes, half an hour ago: https://medium.com/@RialtoAI/rialto-ai-as-a-designated-data-provider-to-the-hedge-project-e380acbd1992

Follow our and Rialto channels for further info. We will notify you when the web form for wallet address form on our website (hedge-crypto.com) is ready.
kdekleva

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:19:04 PM

Yes, half an hour ago: https://medium.com/@RialtoAI/rialto-ai-as-a-designated-data-provider-to-the-hedge-project-e380acbd1992

Follow our and Rialto channels for further info. We will notify you when the web form for wallet address form on our website (hedge-crypto.com) is ready.

Latest info on how to register your XRL holdings for HDG airdrop: https://medium.com/@RialtoAI/how-to-register-to-receive-hdg-tokens-de2b41e73b04
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:53:26 PM

pre-sale starting today, I'm very interested, your team looks professional, and very promising, I'll see the progress of pre-sale today, and study this project more, I'm very curious about your other promotion programs.
Byakuya

Activity: 461
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:28:47 PM

How can I learn how many token have been sold? Someone asked me in local forum.
kdekleva

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:31:15 PM

pre-sale starting today, I'm very interested, your team looks professional, and very promising, I'll see the progress of pre-sale today, and study this project more, I'm very curious about your other promotion programs.

Please do. Especially on monday, when the index launch is planned.
kdekleva

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:42:03 PM

Here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x49EaFa4C392819C009ecCdC8d851B4E3c2DDA7D0
Byakuya

Activity: 461
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:15:50 PM

Here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x49EaFa4C392819C009ecCdC8d851B4E3c2DDA7D0

Thank you bro Smiley
hermawanda

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:47:45 AM

wow 1570 eth
is a huge amount, i think hedge token will be successfull project Grin

kdekleva

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:49:56 PM

Dear all,

due to extensive phishing and increasingly sophisticated scammers, we are deleting Slack and moving the communication with our supporters to Telegram, where these things are easier to manage. Please follow us here: https://t.me/hedgetoken

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: