Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] | HEDGE TOKEN | Platform for crypto instruments and crypto index  (Read 14771 times)
Tomskiii

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:33:54 AM

https://crushcrypto.com/crusher-of-the-month-hedge-november-2017/
Crypto Batman

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:03:52 PM

How much money is locked up due to Parity wallet lock up???
Cryptobankrup7cy

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:56:56 AM

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-hedge-token-platform-launched-its-flagship-cryptocurrency-index-named-buchman-crypto-30-index-for-effective-crypto-trading-investments-content/
stablesmirk

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:18:41 PM

Right now, at what stage is your project?
AntiK

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:55:57 AM

Any news for the project in 2018 ?
buyercontact

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:43:30 AM

Does the team have experience in this sphere?
covertkarst

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:47:51 PM

what platforms do you use on your token?
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:31:04 PM

what platforms do you use on your token?

Hedge token is an ERC20 token so it is ethreum base platform token.
Kingbitcoin154

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:04:17 AM

An Excellent Team: The more experienced you are, the less the chances of failure.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:17:53 PM

Something fell Hedge token in price. I think that soon everything will change and HDG will decently grow

ti988co

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:30:12 PM

Any news on exchange listing?
They said there will be 2 listing by end of year...
jr81492

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:13:16 AM

what is the total supply of hedge tokens?

On coinmarket cap it says 5.1 million but on the whitepaper it says 50 million

Can someone answer this?
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:41:52 AM

what is the total supply of hedge tokens?

On coinmarket cap it says 5.1 million but on the whitepaper it says 50 million

Can someone answer this?

50 million was the initial total supply before burning of unsold tokens and HDG held on parity wallet that been freeze. 5.1 million is the current total supply. Total supply varies because the team are going to buy back if their product indices had a profit and that token will be burn.

Any news on exchange listing?
They said there will be 2 listing by end of year...

Still on process. We have still 1 month before 2017 ends besides, I'm not inform that the new big exchange will be announce within the end of the year.
Cryptobankrup7cy

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:04:31 PM

I think that Hedge Token needs to be more advertised. Do you have a marketing strategy how Hedge will become more popular? I mean look at the trhread, there are only 9 pages, not so many people talk about Hedge, because they don`t know about it. A friend of mine told me about Hedge and i like the idea, i think that the project has a big potensitial to be successful but needs more marketing. Anyway i invested so good luck wuth the goals!
ti988co

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:45:28 PM

I think that Hedge Token needs to be more advertised. Do you have a marketing strategy how Hedge will become more popular? I mean look at the trhread, there are only 9 pages, not so many people talk about Hedge, because they don`t know about it. A friend of mine told me about Hedge and i like the idea, i think that the project has a big potensitial to be successful but needs more marketing. Anyway i invested so good luck wuth the goals!

True!

It's a really good project but you have to be more active on social channels like forum, twitter, etc
Cryptobankrup7cy

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:57:30 PM

True!

It's a really good project but you have to be more active on social channels like forum, twitter, etc

Yeah! I see other project threads, that are still not so known but they have a community, they talk, every day i see 10 new pages for reading, so that`s important. It`s a good idea the team to hire somebody to advertise and to answer questions in the social channels and to talk about the goals of the project like in details, so the investors to be more motivated to hold and more people to hear about Hedge.
We started the beggining with these several new posts Smiley i will try to post in some social places some info. Let`s create the community!
ti988co

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:50:37 AM

True!

Yeah! I see other project threads, that are still not so known but they have a community, they talk, every day i see 10 new pages for reading, so that`s important. It`s a good idea the team to hire somebody to advertise and to answer questions in the social channels and to talk about the goals of the project like in details, so the investors to be more motivated to hold and more people to hear about Hedge.
We started the beggining with these several new posts Smiley i will try to post in some social places some info. Let`s create the community!

Yup, that could be the beggining, I suggest to post that debate to their twitter account and we'll see what they think about it.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:44:19 PM

True!

I support. I really like this project. I think that he will pleasantly surprise us in the future. It is necessary to help attract investors.

disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:05:13 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 09:31:44 AM by disam

buy Hedge while it is cheap now. Wait for half a year. Then come back and check it out. Leave the team in peace to develop their product. Parity problem will be solved, and they will keep working on. Stop posting stupid comments in telegram group every day about the price movement, because the supply is so low the price can be moved in both ways very easly.
Cryptobankrup7cy

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:06:37 PM

buy Hedge while it is cheap now. Wait for half a year. Then come back and check it out. Leave the team in peace to develop their product. Parity problem will be solved, and they will keep working on. Stop posting stupid comments in telegram group every day about the price movement, because the supply is so low the price can be moved in both ways very easly.

+1
So buy a lot now while is very cheap and HODL like a pro! 😄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: