Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:42:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] | HEDGE TOKEN | Platform for crypto instruments and crypto index  (Read 24563 times)
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:17:49 PM

Hello,

My telegram username has changed. Can you please change that in the spreadsheets? It is now cchub1. Thanks.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
DedGin

Merit: 260

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:28:57 PM

Hi dev! I joined the channel telegram my nickname @DedGin
jongoslondo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:53:37 PM

hi sir, i submitted incorrect facebook's link.
here's my fb : https://www.facebook.com/berry.filth
and my telegram is @jongoss ( https://t.me/jongoss )
#5 on facebook's table
sorry for my mistake sir   Embarrassed
Startup11

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:05:44 PM

Great! Very small cap and remaining tokens will be burned! I am in!! Cool who will join me?
cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:43:00 PM

Hello,

My telegram username has changed. Can you please change that in the spreadsheets? It is now cchub1. Thanks.

Can you please fix that in the spreadsheets? I put my first name instead of username (@xxxxxxxx). Thank you very much and sorry for the mistake.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
rroyk

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:01:04 PM

i am still unable to see twitter participant spreadsheet.
Gpes

Activity: 216

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:24:39 PM

How do I check the participant list?
Leonbtc

Activity: 266
Merit: 190

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:42:59 PM

thought you guys wouldnt share the email lists.

Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:33:39 PM

Important Update:

I just want to remind you all that Joining on our telegram channel is a must in able to be eligible to received your stakes. I will still giving you a chance to join until Wedensday(Forum time) or else I will delete your stakes which I don't want to happened so please cooperate.

And Also for social media campaign, I notice that only few are retweeting and sharing hedgetoken post, And I'm a bit disappointed on the result since the number of participants registered is less than on the active active user. If you think that I'm not watching your tracks, Then you are wrong, I have a initial weekly report already. So at the moment, only few users only have stakes. If you are planning to retweet and share on the final day of the campaign, Then I warn you, You will be disqualify and received no stakes. Tweets and share post that is created after you join.

This is the final week of the Hedgetoken ICO, That's why I want to wake up you all guys, We are already on halfway of success and this week is crucial. So let's help each other so we can benefits at the end. Thanks

Cool

I joined the telegram channel and sorry for the delay
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:26:34 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 12:00:11 PM by BlockEye

How do I check the participant list?

i am still unable to see twitter participant spreadsheet.

See your Bounty Status here: Hide

It is located on the first comment of the ANN. Once you click the link you redirect to General Spreadsheet of bounty campaign. See the bottom tab of the sheet and find and click the Twitter Sheet tab. I hope it helps. If you still don't see it. You can PM me on telegram @ Blockeye for fast response and give me the data you used when you sign up then I will be the one to look it for you.  
freebtc4e

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:33:27 AM

I have joined the twitter campaning and HEDGE Newsletter Campaign.
thank you and good luck.
4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:51:11 PM

how much did you have raised so far?

Could you update the spreadsheet? Polish ann is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2176523.msg21828756#msg21828756

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:19:00 PM

Important Update:

I just want to remind you all that Joining on our telegram channel is a must in able to be eligible to received your stakes. I will still giving you a chance to join until Wedensday(Forum time) or else I will delete your stakes which I don't want to happened so please cooperate.

And Also for social media campaign, I notice that only few are retweeting and sharing hedgetoken post, And I'm a bit disappointed on the result since the number of participants registered is less than on the active active user. If you think that I'm not watching your tracks, Then you are wrong, I have a initial weekly report already. So at the moment, only few users only have stakes. If you are planning to retweet and share on the final day of the campaign, Then I warn you, You will be disqualify and received no stakes. Tweets and share post that is created after you join.

This is the final week of the Hedgetoken ICO, That's why I want to wake up you all guys, We are already on halfway of success and this week is crucial. So let's help each other so we can benefits at the end. Thanks

Cool

Joined the Telegram. My telegram username: Julia Ned

royalfestus

Activity: 2422
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:11:56 AM

I am not registered for the twitter campaign but since I understand via the telegram how much the campaign had raised and how much the project need the campaign, I have been retweeting daily. It is important to raise the awareness of the project at all level, if possible campaign on some other crowdfund groups on telegram. the crowdfund is close to the softcap the last time I checked but It will be better to go higher to push fund else where in the project. it is less than 3 days left for the crowdfund to close lets the activities going please.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
m. yasir

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:09:22 AM

I joinen in your social media campaign twitter
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:19:47 AM

the hope is that some big investors come in the last ICO day. With no presale and limited tokens availability, there should be room for the right investors

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:00:09 PM

Hi dev. Where can I see the electronic tables with accrued bounties? I want to see how much I have been counted in the past period and progress. Sad
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:42:12 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 01:27:23 PM by BlockEye

Hi dev. Where can I see the electronic tables with accrued bounties? I want to see how much I have been counted in the past period and progress. Sad

What campaign do you particularly join? The amount of coin you will received will be determine after the ICO was finished because we are on bounty pool type campaign.

Breaking news: Hedge reached 1M 1.3M USD! All bounty hunters need to double the effort so that we can get the remaining balance to reach soft cap. We can do this guys!

JacquesLeGrande

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 03:33:54 PM

The Eth hardfork is happening on 16 OCtober
is it going to affect ERC20 tokens such  as Hedge?
https://blog.ethereum.org/2017/10/12/byzantium-hf-announcement/

http://CryptoHydra.com - invstment opportunities
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:11:54 AM

Important Update:

Cool

I joined the telegram channel and sorry for the delay

I also.Later read. Sorry for the delay
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: