Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:45:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] | HEDGE TOKEN | Platform for crypto instruments and crypto index  (Read 24561 times)
jtrip

Activity: 672
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:45:06 PM

I have sent a pm but you dont care. Can you please tell me why you did not send me my stakes? I dont remember that joining telegram is mandatory. Where is it written?
Initially there was no telegram. The rules have changed in the process, you just didn't notice it, like the other 100 people, including me.
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:47:45 PM

I have sent a pm but you dont care. Can you please tell me why you did not send me my stakes? I dont remember that joining telegram is mandatory. Where is it written?
Initially there was no telegram. The rules have changed in the process, you just didn't notice it, like the other 100 people, including me.

It is not fair to change to rule in the process.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:19:10 AM

Submitted the spreadsheet to the devs, And this bounty program is officially closed!

Here are the reason why you didn't get stake:

1.)You didn't join telegram channel as it is mandatory to be eligible to received stakes during ICO period.
2.)You didn't fill up the appeal form on time(for consideration to late participants).
3.)You share and retweet old post that older than your joined date.
4.)You didn't carefully read rules.

Being busy and etc. reason will not be tolerated. If you are busy on other matters that caused you to forgot reading/checking rules on the bounty campaign, Then it is not worth it for you to join bounty program because you are fail to do your duty. I'm doing this for those user who follow and really support the project during the crucial time. The number of participants eligible for social media bounty are almost the same to the average share we get during ICO period(when fund raised only half the soft cap). So don't post here shit reason that you support from the beginning but didn't get reward because if you really supporting at the start, You will have time to know what's happening to the campaign, Congrats for all eligible participants to the bounty program! You deserved that reward and thanks for supporting.  Cool

I asked questions from you that Hedge  ANN thread was first removed from this segment.You again posted it on September 02/09/2017. I joined the campaign on same date 02/09/2017(Newsletter,Twitter, Facebook).I read all rules carefully and did same with facebook & twitter. Your spreadsheets show my twitter data but there is no data for facebook between 02/09/2017 to 06/09/2017.Where it is???Your spread sheets for newsletter and facebook starts from 06/09/2017.Not you start all campaigns on same date???Show me which rule I broken.Which rule I broken for Newsletter???  

Ok  I will point out where you are WRONG, READY?

First of all, all data gathered were automated, It is in your control, If you fill up the form, It will be automatically listed on the sheet so don't ask me about your data because I'm not erasing anything on it, You have almost 1 month to check your data if it recorded on sheet, And yet you are bullshitting here when the campaign ends. It means that you are not updated on the Hedge project.

Second, Hedge slack channel has deleted due to multiple spam attack by slackbot and forced to migrate on telegram so if you are again really supporting Hedge during the ICO you will notice it and you will have time to visit this thread to read Info. It is your duty to know what's happening to the project that you are promoting unless you are just clicking retweets without knowing what are the info you are sharing about.

Lastly, Where are you when hedge needs the support in past few weeks, Will you mind to check in here or ask about status of the project?  Roll Eyes

Mr BlockEye

Yes you chose a right name for yourself,because your eye really blocked.You are saying same thing for all who asking you questions now.You tell where were you when people asked questions here on this thread??? You are asking same questions "WHERE WERE YOU PEOPLE WHEN HEDGE PROJECT NEEDED YOU"Huh Answer is everyone were here helping this project with their respective work.
I have seen my name in initial spreadsheet when I joined and it was there for long time.I joined telegram after hedge channel got closed,not after you made an announcement about it.
For your kind of information every one did work with dedication and now you blaming us with those words.Did you done your job with dedication answered the question on time or you just came on last stage and start your bullshit here now.
If you used automatic system for everything then how my name disappear later even it was there for long time.
Anyway keep the coins you assigned to me for twitter campaign.Go first to somewhere and take tuition from any wise person and learn how to talk with other.
You don't want to listen participants requests. OK don't do so,you are not intended to do so.But at least talk in a good manner.
If are a bounty manager then beware for next time when you start new campaign.
All the best to you.

exactly and oh for sure why should there be so many participants having 0 tokens some how it means you the manager didn't do your work well.

riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:39:36 AM

Just wast to clarify.
Should we retweet only tweets with #ICOhedge? What about #TokenSale #TokenSaleHEDGE? Whoudn't they be counted?

You can retweet all tweets of hedge token as a support but only #ICOhedge as stated to the rulres will be counted. I hope it is clear.

All bounty campaign are now working as well as all forms and spreadsheets. I will now choose translators.

See the above conversation I copied from this thread #60

This Bounty Manager is insulting us and our work and he himself never read the thread.
In facebook/twitter rules it is written
Share only post with #TokenSaleHEDGE

Just see above, what he is replying for the post made by some participant.
What he asking and what bounty manager replying???
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:31:01 AM

I don't see what the fuss is about. I am getting 20 tokens total (including newsletter) which will be worth maybe a couple of dollars. I got my stakes halved due to a late Telegram registration. So all of that effort was for a couple bucks. Also, I had to literally argue for a whole day just to be compensated this piddly amount. From the get-go, this project was only giving one percent of tokens to bounty hunters.

I am participating in other projects that pay much better with no fuss. There are great bounty managers out there who won't argue or insult workers. I believe bounty hunters deserve more respect.

I just reported him with negative trust. i think we all should do the same
and also report to moderator.
if we let sick manager like him do this then we sure as hell gonna get fucked after sometime.

Hahaha. Are you sure for leaving me such a negayive feedback? Sounds like you quoted your alt account. There so many buthurt comment out there but you choose the old one that start the flame here. Noted.

No more further reconsideration. If you think that I didn't do my job thoroughly. Then all participants will having stakes even though they are not really helping Hedge during the ICO and will result for you to received penny of hedge. If I'm a lazy campaign manager. I will not waste my time checking your compliance and update here regularly regarding the rules. You are free to leave me negative feedback if you feel so. But I will be strict to my rules and decision because this is my duty as bounty manager. Your duty also as bounty hunter is to read rules and comply. I already give reconsideration and extend it. But where are you at that time? Still twitting and sharing post?

I'm open for discussion even if you tell this to a DT. In fact I will be happy to discuss with them. Smiley
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:22:30 AM

I don't see what the fuss is about. I am getting 20 tokens total (including newsletter) which will be worth maybe a couple of dollars. I got my stakes halved due to a late Telegram registration. So all of that effort was for a couple bucks. Also, I had to literally argue for a whole day just to be compensated this piddly amount. From the get-go, this project was only giving one percent of tokens to bounty hunters.

I am participating in other projects that pay much better with no fuss. There are great bounty managers out there who won't argue or insult workers. I believe bounty hunters deserve more respect.

if we let sick manager like him do this then we sure as hell gonna get fucked after sometime.

Hahaha. Are you sure for leaving me such a negayive feedback? Sounds like you quoted your alt account. There so many buthurt comment out there but you choose the old one that start the flame here. Noted.

No more further reconsideration. If you think that I didn't do my job thoroughly. Then all participants will having stakes even though they are not really helping Hedge during the ICO and will result for you to received penny of hedge. If I'm a lazy campaign manager. I will not waste my time checking your compliance and update here regularly regarding the rules. You are free to leave me negative feedback if you feel so. But I will be strict to my rules and decision because this is my duty as bounty manager. Your duty also as bounty hunter is to read rules and comply. I already give reconsideration and extend it. But where are you at that time? Still twitting and sharing post?

I'm open for discussion even if you tell this to a DT. In fact I will be happy to discuss with them. Smiley
why should I be responsible for what you do not see?the third time I duplicated a post and ask on what grounds you credit me with Facebook?
sir! why are you in Facebook I put zero and not put my name on telegrams?I wrote to you in PM and here in the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142907.msg23036184#msg23036184 ..you put Twitter,Facebook zero!
Bitcoin talk username: zauna35
Telegram username: @neya
Spreadsheet no.(bounty type): FB  №136 https://www.facebook.com/tatadrugaya
Twitter №5 https://twitter.com/Aigar32131263 (Twitter you have marked)
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:39:18 AM

why should I be responsible for what you do not see?the third time I duplicated a post and ask on what grounds you credit me with Facebook?
sir! why are you in Facebook I put zero and not put my name on telegrams?I wrote to you in PM and here in the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142907.msg23036184#msg23036184 ..you put Twitter,Facebook zero!
Bitcoin talk username: zauna35
Telegram username: @neya
Spreadsheet no.(bounty type): FB  №136 https://www.facebook.com/tatadrugaya
Twitter №5 https://twitter.com/Aigar32131263 (Twitter you have marked)

In your case. I just didn't update the sheet. But you will received your bounty. Sorry. I didn't inform you. I made a separate sheet that passed on the devs
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:23:24 AM

Hi Blockeye, Please kindly check up my spreadsheet. I did post my telegram username here before the deadline.
Telegram name : @Bitkiddo
Twitter sheet number #158
Facebook sheet number #87

Thank you
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:25:22 AM

Hi Blockeye, Please kindly check up my spreadsheet. I did post my telegram username here before the deadline.
Telegram name : @Bitkiddo
Twitter sheet number #158
Facebook sheet number #87

Thank you

I see. And you are already included in my master list. I will update later the sheet here.
kriskarthik

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:22:45 AM

Good to see that the ICO is over and token disttribution is done. Tho I couldn't participate in the bounty programs, I really like to see the things moving. Best wishes to the team!!

marpaci

Activity: 546
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:28:28 AM

Hi BlockEye;
Spreadsheette twitter linkim correct. But I have mistyped my twitter username. My fault. I've shared all your tweets since the first day. But it looks zero. Because my username is incorrect. Can you check again? Or are they all worthless?
Spreadsheet id : 221
Real user name : @murarp

Thank you
rroyk

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:13:52 PM

thats why you  should have posted an updated spreadsheet so that people can track.
and in my case i have re tweeted and tweeted about the ico regularly although tweeting is not in the rules. and join the telegram way before the announcement , but some how you just thought to make a post about people who missed this and that should post here with a update that for the whole period of campaign was not necessary and because "i the bounty manger can't track the activities i was supposed to wanna have fun with you all."
i have done my retweets with #TokenSaleHEDGE "Retweets only tweet with #TokenSaleHEDGE " as thsi was the rule . even though i have retweeted other tweets too thats does not contain that.

still no worries that is just a lessor learnt.
and dont worry the negative trust gonna explode as if you cant do your job than why should people hire you.
Richard_1

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:16:10 PM

Hello. I ask you to correct the mistake. I participate in bounty twitter and facebook. But now I see that Facebook did not count me at all. You can check. I did not miss a single repost. Please evaporate this error.
Facebook Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/RichAleksei
Number in the spreadsheet: 123
mnixxo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:02:59 PM

Quick question. I have received token for newsletter, but not for twitter campaign. Did anybody receive tokens for twitter campaign?
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:46:12 PM

Quick question. I have received token for newsletter, but not for twitter campaign. Did anybody receive tokens for twitter campaign?
i participated in the twitter campaign and I am to recieve 25 hedge token as shown on the spreadsheet but i have not recieve this in my MEW
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:16:58 PM

Still didnt recieve tokens for twitter and facebook
only for newsletter - 3 tokens
check please
Regards
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:20:03 PM

In your case. I just didn't update the sheet. But you will received your bounty. Sorry. I didn't inform you. I made a separate sheet that passed on the devs
Can we see this sheet? I also submitted my telegram username on time, I would like to discuss it.
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:39:06 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 05:51:10 AM by BlockEye

thats why you  should have posted an updated spreadsheet so that people can track.
and in my case i have re tweeted and tweeted about the ico regularly although tweeting is not in the rules. and join the telegram way before the announcement , but some how you just thought to make a post about people who missed this and that should post here with a update that for the whole period of campaign was not necessary and because "i the bounty manger can't track the activities i was supposed to wanna have fun with you all."
i have done my retweets with #TokenSaleHEDGE "Retweets only tweet with #TokenSaleHEDGE " as thsi was the rule . even though i have retweeted other tweets too thats does not contain that.

still no worries that is just a lessor learnt.
and dont worry the negative trust gonna explode as if you cant do your job than why should people hire you.

Hahaha. You made me laugh. The reason why I'm being hire is because I didn't allowed user like you to received any reward from the project and reward only who comply to the rules. If you really join before the announcement, why you didn't follow the instruction and inform me? Do you want me to manually update your telegram in the sheet without informing me? Genius.  Shocked ,You input wrong telegram account and that's your fault.
I'm very proud that you give me a feedback, A negative feedback from you is no bearing. In fact, you will be joining on my banned list. Congrats! And I'm glad that you learn some lesson from me and I'm waiting to explode my trust.  Grin

Tip: Your reference to your feedback for me was not accurate, You are just pointing your gun towards your head. If you have any proof here that you inform me for your telegram change or even fill up the appeal form, I will apologize to you and accept that I'm wrong. But if you insist that I might update it automatically without a notification from you. Get out here.
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:29:43 AM

UPDATE: Due to multiple late claim, I decided to delay the distribution and extend the time of appeal. This is the last chance for you to hear by me. But this extension is for user who already joined the telegram before my telegram mark message. Please inform me if you already post an appeal but I didn't update it by quoting your appeal post here. And also for those users that input wrong telegram account when registered. Please inform me below. Only red mark user in the sheet is allowed to participate, You have until October 24, 2017, 01:00:00 PM(Forum time to appeal). After that no appeal will be considered and this is final.

Please check the spreadsheet for your personal stakes and post here if ever there is a mistake or unrecord. And please always quote this update message for your appeal so that this will be updated. Thanks.

malu2121

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:55:55 AM

UPDATE: Due to multiple late claim, I decided to delay the distribution and extend the time of appeal. This is the last chance for you to hear by me. But this extension is for user who already joined the telegram before my telegram mark message. Please inform me if you already post an appeal but I didn't update it by quoting your appeal post here. And also for those users that input wrong telegram account when registered. Please inform me below. Only red mark user in the sheet is allowed to participate, You have until October 24, 2017, 01:00:00 PM(Forum time to appeal). After that no appeal will be considered and this is final.

Please check the spreadsheet for your personal stakes and post here if ever there is a mistake or unrecord. And please always quote this update message for your appeal so that this will be updated. Thanks.

Bitcoin talk username: malu2121
Telegram username: @malu2121
Spreadsheet no.(bounty type): 408- twitter, 115 - facebook
my first appeal:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142907.msg23060018#msg23060018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: