Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:43:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MCO] Time to buy  (Read 2285 times)
lilRoy07

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:35:36 AM

I also have this instinct it's time to buy monaco (MCO), but there is still a doubt, fear Monaco (MCO) keeps dropping dump and old return pump

then stay away if you are afraid of losing a dollar or two.

MCO will be back.
lidd0512

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:41:55 AM

reality always make fun of you !~
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:26:22 AM

Monaco still in range
whats your thougts
boerthwi

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:34:38 AM

bought 7 MCO in the dip... HODL  Grin
Rapidgator

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:40:01 AM

which price?
Rapidgator

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:50:38 AM

any update regarding Monaco VISA approval ?
greyworld (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:54:28 AM

Nothing yet, it'll happen at some point in the next three weeks.  Kris @ Monaco has stated he's strongly opposed to anything like insider trading or leaking the info out, so I wouldn't expect to see much activity until the news drops and, depending on the news, drastic market shift one way or the other.  I think it's good news and it's not far off.

'¸ __ ¸*ˆ * ·¸ ____ ¸*ˆ*· ¸ ______________________ ¸ ·*ˆ*¸ ____ ¸· * ˆ*¸ __ ¸'
. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `·.,¸¸,' ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ',¸¸,.·´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Rapidgator

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:04:20 AM

Nothing yet, it'll happen at some point in the next three weeks.  Kris @ Monaco has stated he's strongly opposed to anything like insider trading or leaking the info out, so I wouldn't expect to see much activity until the news drops and, depending on the news, drastic market shift one way or the other.  I think it's good news and it's not far off.

thanks for update Smiley
still good time for buying?
looking to invest some 8k USD right now
greyworld (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:08:33 AM

thanks for update Smiley

NP

Man it's hard to say...  Until the news comes out, it's gonna bleed a while, and no one likes watching that happen.

Maybe buy half what you plan to, then watch it for more dips, and buy into those a little more.  And if you start to see a lot of activity, buy immediately and hang on!

'¸ __ ¸*ˆ * ·¸ ____ ¸*ˆ*· ¸ ______________________ ¸ ·*ˆ*¸ ____ ¸· * ˆ*¸ __ ¸'
. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `·.,¸¸,' ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ',¸¸,.·´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Higginbotham

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:33:44 AM

Hi all,

Some of you, especially MCO holders, may have read my other MCO threads calling it a scam and predicting the collapse of it's price on Aug 31st.

I wanted to put a new thread out there before I delete or substantially edit those old ones.

I've had a chance to hang out on the MCO's slack lately, and I've had a lot of my questions and concerns answered directly by the Monaco team.  

Now I read my earlier threads and they seem like FUD.  Perhaps eerily prophetic FUD in one case but still... unfounded paranoia.  It's very possible that bots and whales were manipulating the value of MCO in the run up, but it's pretty unlikely that MCO had anything to do with it.  The only possible motivation for them to do so would be selling off their tokens, which they didn't do, and have stated very clearly they won't do (at least not any time soon).

As for the scam accusation in regards to potential residual income from MCO profit sharing, some of that came from confusion on my part about how it's structured.  A big component of it is that as people 'cash out', their token gets 'burned'.  So less left in circulation, and the remaining ones cash out for higher values.  That changes the math significantly.

I've invited the MCO team over to respond directly to my earlier posts to see if they can clarify better exactly what did / didn't / will / won't happen, hopefully we'll hear from them soon.

Now actually looks like a good entry point for picking up some MCO, or averaging down your buy-in if you're already underwater.  As news in the next month comes out clarifying some of the uncertainty that has hung overhead so far, it looks poised for strong gains.

If you have specific questions or concerns about MCO please leave them below and I will do my best to get them answered.

At the present time, it is possible to buy MCO with cheap price  Cheesy Cheesy
Rapidgator

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:37:26 AM

thanks for update Smiley

NP

Man it's hard to say...  Until the news comes out, it's gonna bleed a while, and no one likes watching that happen.

Maybe buy half what you plan to, then watch it for more dips, and buy into those a little more.  And if you start to see a lot of activity, buy immediately and hang on!

Thanks again
Emmanueltd

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:52:02 AM

still time to buy MCO even it is pumping .. as my calculation MCO will rise up to 400K  in a day or less
bu still i did manage to buyu some coins before it puump to more than 200K so i got the earn since then and still waiting for more pump of the coin ..
dont expect for the dump yet because it will not.. im on auto sell though at 400K.. this is just all speculations from me Smiley goodluck PAL

Nah, too late. I might have been tempted if I saw this yesterday, but I have said before that I will still wait for the card to actually come out. It already missed the deadline, so this price is pumping on rumour. It should be falling further if people have common sense. If I can buy some within hours of the news IF it happens, then I will be lucky. And yes, guys, just sell it at 50%. Don't be greedy with Monaco!
Until today, I no longer want to care about it anymore. It is pathetic to follow the temptation
Lillian89

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:56:39 AM

It's true that MCO price have inrceased really high these few weeks.
It is a great opportunity to take profit from this coin. I think MCO is one of those coins that have potential in the future.
Indeed, this coin is very expensive, tho.

right. It's a great opportunity only if you have information that the MCO does not drop sharply as it is now
Michael2t

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:01:04 AM

I also have this instinct it's time to buy monaco (MCO), but there is still a doubt, fear Monaco (MCO) keeps dropping dump and old return pump

then stay away if you are afraid of losing a dollar or two.

MCO will be back.
If you are not afraid, continue to buy it today. I think today MCO will be bottom, a good time to invest
Stephencb

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:10:52 AM

You suspect is very true. Instinct helped you.  Cheesy Cheesy
Currently I also want to invest MCO. but still do not see the bottom. Temporary review of the situation has
Jeffreybd

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:19:48 AM

thanks for update Smiley

NP

You're right, do not invest in a penny. to half for the other coin. The state of all downward trends, so be careful when investing
Rapidgator

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:22:29 AM

thanks for update Smiley

NP

You're right, do not invest in a penny. to half for the other coin. The state of all downward trends, so be careful when investing

we have to take risks for good return
boerthwi

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:53:23 AM

which price?

9.5$  Smiley
Rapidgator

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:29:26 AM

Nice Pick
Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:28:48 PM

I can remember, some days past it was 20$ each. HOLD will be right choice.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: