Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 0.3 BTC loan, Collateral Earning website  (Read 479 times)
|Admiral| (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:44:38 AM

Amount Needed: 0.3BTC
Well i am in urgent need of money for investment.
I have a earning website which earns around 800$ every month in Paypal. The website is worth and has a lot of potential, yearly income is 9,600$, The expenditure on the site is like 50& to 70$ not more than that yearly. ( www.Zerohourico.us )

I am willing to put that in collateral or ready to transfer that to the party with full rights if he want to buy it. [1]

Besides that i have 1000 MNX and i am willing to put that into collateral if [1] doesnot work , collateral will be based on ICO price of MNX, dont think that all 1000 MNX will be put to collateral.

I am not aware of how to take loan here, so if anything i am missing then let me know.

Regards,
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:14:10 PM

I have a earning website which earns around 800$ every month in Paypal. The website is worth and has a lot of potential, yearly income is 9,600$, The expenditure on the site is like 50& to 70$ not more than that yearly. ( www.Zerohourico.us )

I am willing to put that in collateral or ready to transfer that to the party with full rights if he want to buy it. [1]

Besides that i have 1000 MNX and i am willing to put that into collateral if [1] doesnot work , collateral will be based on ICO price of MNX, dont think that all 1000 MNX will be put to collateral.

I am not aware of how to take loan here, so if anything i am missing then let me know.

Regards,

Please provide some more information concerning the stats of the website.  You can PM me if you want.  The site looks good; however, we can not base a loan like this off of looks.  We need to see some sort of payment record proofs.

Just for a side note, based on the price of your coin right now, you could get the loan solely on this; however the coin is not on any exchange yet, which makes it almost worthless until it is on one.  From my readings (which I may be wrong and not have found the correct information), it is having issues getting on an exchange.  Please someone correct me on this with links if I am wrong.

If your collateral pans out, I can provide this loan to you; however again, we need to know the interest offered and the time term.  We will wait to hear back from you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
|Admiral| (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:34:30 PM

Please provide some more information concerning the stats of the website.  You can PM me if you want.  The site looks good; however, we can not base a loan like this off of looks.  We need to see some sort of payment record proofs.
All the Revenue that i have made is solely from sales, I haven't put much advertisement for my site but all customers were from Athens and Egypt.
Just for a side note, based on the price of your coin right now, you could get the loan solely on this; however the coin is not on any exchange yet, which makes it almost worthless until it is on one.  From my readings (which I may be wrong and not have found the correct information), it is having issues getting on an exchange.  Please someone correct me on this with links if I am wrong.
You are right , MNX is having internal troubles and it has been more than 2 months and yet it is pending and being rejected by the exchanges. I dont want lenders to feel that i ever cheated them by proving a shit coin, but MNX has potential, who knows... Cool

If your collateral pans out, I can provide this loan to you; however again, we need to know the interest offered and the time term.  We will wait to hear back from you.
I have made a PM to you, let me know. Smiley

For other I have made an auction for my Site here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142342

The site is worth a win win investment if you wanna have some working revenue generating website project with you.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:43:33 PM

Excuse me but is this a loan request or a sale ? You can't use at the same time a digital item for sale in other section.Also  the other coin  is worthless atm posting it as collateral is like you trying to sell them. 0.3 is a big amount.

bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:44:29 PM

All the Revenue that i have made is solely from sales, I haven't put much advertisement for my site but all customers were from Athens and Egypt.
You are right , MNX is having internal troubles and it has been more than 2 months and yet it is pending and being rejected by the exchanges. I dont want lenders to feel that i ever cheated them by proving a shit coin, but MNX has potential, who knows... Cool

I have made a PM to you, let me know. Smiley

For other I have made an auction for my Site here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142342

The site is worth a win win investment if you wanna have some working revenue generating website project with you.

Sorry but offering the same "thing" for sale and for covering a loan,its not so good.
Collateral is something that you want it back,not something that you put for sale.
So in fact you dont offer any kind of collateral. You just want to sell both your site and your coins. Roll Eyes
|Admiral| (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:48:29 PM

Excuse me but is this a loan request or a sale ? You can't use at the same time a digital item for sale in other section.Also  the other coin  is worthless atm posting it as collateral is like you trying to sell them. 0.3 is a big amount.

Gentleman you are getting it wrong or i am explaining it in a wrong fashion. Anyways what i am saying is that the project is worth a lot more than what i am asking, i just gave a scenario that if i am unable to repay the loan then the lender can have the right to be the ownership of my project.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:58:38 PM

Gentleman you are getting it wrong or i am explaining it in a wrong fashion. Anyways what i am saying is that the project is worth a lot more than what i am asking, i just gave a scenario that if i am unable to repay the loan then the lender can have the right to be the ownership of my project.

You gave a link with your auction,not a possible scenario. So you sale,simple as that.
Btw what this site of yours offer? What is your service? You said that your clients are from Greece and Egypt but you choose .us? Undecided

|Admiral| (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:03:39 PM

Btw what this site of yours offer? What is your service? You said that your clients are from Greece and Egypt but you choose .us? Undecided
You can check the URL and understand what the site is about, I won't answer this for each people who spam here and dont have interest to give loan but i will do entertain the serious concerns.

.us is not just a domain, you can chose .org (does that make it a organisation?) . .eu ( does that is make it a european site? ), that's just the domain, we have redacted the original domain.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:11:15 PM

Excuse me but is this a loan request or a sale ? You can't use at the same time a digital item for sale in other section.Also  the other coin  is worthless atm posting it as collateral is like you trying to sell them. 0.3 is a big amount.

You can check the URL and understand what the site is about, I won't answer this for each people who spam here and dont have interest to give loan but i will do entertain the serious concerns.

.us is not just a domain, you can chose .org (does that make it a organisation?) . .eu ( does that is make it a european site? ), that's just the domain, we have redacted the original domain.

Oh really,please teach me! You know there are here and other Greek guys/girls,not so smart like you though but not fools either...
So yes,i would like to know from you in order to make any offer 1)What is your service and 2)Why you edited my post and you erase the most valuable point. That you want to sell them.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:24:53 PM

Regards,

Offering collateral and trying to sell said collateral at the same time will get you a Negative. If you can't see how bad this looks, I don't know what else to say.
Also, many if not all websites can be recovered via social engineering by the seller, leaving the buyer without.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
|Admiral| (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:34:53 PM

Regards,

Offering collateral and trying to sell said collateral at the same time will get you a Negative. If you can't see how bad this looks, I don't know what else to say.
Also, many if not all websites can be recovered via social engineering by the seller, leaving the buyer without.
I am not selling the website and trying to take a loan at the same time, I am ready to get into the deal which ever comes first.
I don't know which website you are talking about that can be recovered by social engineering?? In zerohourico.us , have you looked at it? What make you think that it can be recovered after selling by social engineering? Have you talked to me on how I am transferring the website? At least you should had as then it could make more sense.

Anyways I will lock the thread in lending section after you reply here as I don't want you to think that I locked fearing you.
And yes I stated in op that if anything I am missing kindly do inform me and I appreciate that you pointed me out my mistake , may be possibly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: