Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Raudit twitter 0.0005 per twitter, free two people head  (Read 402 times)
willmunte (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:04:36 PM

Hi everyone

I open the raudit service for those who need to check their twitter not want to pay too high fees at the site ( $3.99) .
I want to provide you with fast service and more reasonable price ~ $ 1.25, at a lower price you can still check reaudit your twitter again. Why not you choose my service!
Do not worry about my rank ( newbie) if you want you can use escrow.
Only accepted : BTC , LTC, ETC, ETH

If you care PM for me for details.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maksimov

Activity: 672
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:17:38 PM

Please do re-audit mine for free
https://www.twitteraudit.com/sozvezdiekrasot
I'll leave a response here
willmunte (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:19:19 PM

sorry you can PM for me user and pass twitter
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:43:21 PM

Hi everyone

I open the raudit service for those who need to check their twitter not want to pay too high fees at the site ( $3.99) .
I want to provide you with fast service and more reasonable price ~ $ 1.25, at a lower price you can still check reaudit your twitter again. Why not you choose my service!

Now this is very fishy. You never told that you would need his username and password. Either you should have a pro account or you have got a method to re-audit any twitter account twice .
willmunte (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:49:29 PM

Hi everyone

Now this is very fishy. You never told that you would need his username and password. Either you should have a pro account or you have got a method to re-audit any twitter account twice .

Oh sorry everyone. I am very sorry to not mention this, I need user and pass to check everyone's twitter. I'm not pro account and i perform with his tut
redoykhan

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:15:33 PM

If you use coinbase account, I am interested to use you service.

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■   Refereum   ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  Gamer driven marketing and rewards  ▪  ICO Starts NOVEMBER 13TH  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪
WEBSITE  -  WHITEPAPER  -  FACEBOOK  -  TWITTER  -  TELEGRAM  -  REDDIT  -  BITCOINTALK
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 03:24:45 PM

There are users who do this service for free and they don't ask for user/pass no one will provide you with their user pass, if I am correct you can re-audit unlimited times if you buy the premium membership on twitter-audit isn't it better to pay few extra bucks than losing your account? not accusing you but your account is fresh with no proof to prove your service is legit especially when it requires providing you with user/pass.

SouthGangz

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:34:15 PM

Hmm. I think if you need to log in twitter account to reaudit so you better sell reaudit method cause it's too hard to believe a newbie like you dude.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:58:40 PM

There are users who do this service for free and they don't ask for user/pass no one will provide you with their user pass, if I am correct you can re-audit unlimited times if you buy the premium membership on twitter-audit isn't it better to pay few extra bucks than losing your account? not accusing you but your account is fresh with no proof to prove your service is legit especially when it requires providing you with user/pass.

I seem to see a lot of twitter audit services that aim to increase their followers or check out real followers. I think people here should be careful because this could be aimed at taking someone's twitter account, yes, that is true it's really better to pay extra dollars.
I wonder why OP does not use the original account to open this service?
willmunte (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:11:10 AM

Yes i use coinbase (kimhu542@gmail.com) you can send btc for my gmail and PM for me your use and pass.
willmunte (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:15:27 AM

You have to understand I do not use the usual way to re-audit. I have my own way, I used to sell follow real (twitter) by this account and proof, so don't worry about it.
willmunte (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:18:55 AM

Hmm. I think if you need to log in twitter account to reaudit so you better sell reaudit method cause it's too hard to believe a newbie like you dude.
you can use new account to re-audit your account if you don't believe in me.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:22:45 AM

Yes i use coinbase (kimhu542@gmail.com) you can send btc for my gmail and PM for me your use and pass.
Just be careful guys, this service sounds fishy.
And I don't know if escrow will works on this since the twitter owner will give you the login details first, in which you can change it (not that you will do it, but there are chances it will happen, 95%).
And please edit the OP/main post, on what you need for this service.
willmunte (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:22:59 AM

I seem to see a lot of twitter audit services that aim to increase their followers or check out real followers. I think people here should be careful because this could be aimed at taking someone's twitter account, yes, that is true it's really better to pay extra dollars.
I wonder why OP does not use the original account to open this service?

you don't believe in me, that does  not matter.I only care about the quality of service I can provide to people
willmunte (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:26:09 AM

Just be careful guys, this service sounds fishy.
And I don't know if escrow will works on this since the twitter owner will give you the login details first, in which you can change it (not that you will do it, but there are chances it will happen, 95%).
And please edit the OP/main post, on what you need for this service.

so you are escrow why your first service users have doubts you? Yes of course, why   do not you believe me once?
willmunte (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:36:43 AM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: