Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE SERVICE] Signature designs by Revenant (First 5 customers only!)  (Read 2049 times)
Revenant 02 (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 131

freebitcoin - bit.ly/39W35eE

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 05:50:23 PM

I know you can not add this to your portfolio, but I would like to request a signature for below text . Hope you can work it out well .
~snip~

I have pasted referral link inside code. And the code below is is good but needs more designing.

Can you revise my signature and make it good for Full Member as its only dedicate for member rank only.

if you need more info for my signature:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2076008.0

I'm sorry, I was a bit busy these few days. I will now be doing your requests.

Where mine?

I have sent the code to you in pm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Revenant 02 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:00:24 PM

If there any free signature design left i would like to reserve one.
Thanks

I'm sorry I can't make any reservations. I am currently making the 4th one so there is only 1 FREE signature left. If you want to avail my free service, you better hurry and send me the details already before somebody else does.  Wink

abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:02:03 PM

If you promise something, complete it . If you can not complete it then at least inform that guy . Even now you have sent me no code and I am still waiting for the same . Will you go ahead with this type of service in future ? Seems like, you might be busy with ASCII characters .
Revenant 02 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 07:27:45 PM

If you promise something, complete it . If you can not complete it then at least inform that guy . Even now you have sent me no code and I am still waiting for the same . Will you go ahead with this type of service in future ? Seems like, you might be busy with ASCII characters .

I have sent the code to you too through pm, sorry for the delay.

sabx01

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

Displate - FOR GAMERS AND ANIME LOVERS!!!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 05:26:11 AM

I know you can not add this to your portfolio, but I would like to request a signature for below text . Hope you can work it out well .
~snip~

I have pasted referral link inside code. And the code below is is good but needs more designing.

Can you revise my signature and make it good for Full Member as its only dedicate for member rank only.

if you need more info for my signature:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2076008.0

I'm sorry, I was a bit busy these few days. I will now be doing your requests.

Where mine?

I have sent the code to you in pm

Received, check my signature.

thanks I like it.

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:24:07 AM

Don't know whether you have any free signatures left, but if you do, I would really love a bounty campaign management signature. You can see my thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2137451. Would be nice if the signature included my contact methods (Which are listed on the thread), and some other information you can take from the thread. I know this isn't much to go off, but hopefully you can make something nice. I will definitely leave you a nice tip if I like it.  Wink It would be for legendary rank of course.
Revenant 02 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:03:38 AM

Don't know whether you have any free signatures left, but if you do, I would really love a bounty campaign management signature. You can see my thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2137451. Would be nice if the signature included my contact methods (Which are listed on the thread), and some other information you can take from the thread. I know this isn't much to go off, but hopefully you can make something nice. I will definitely leave you a nice tip if I like it.  Wink It would be for legendary rank of course.

Ok sir, I will make one for you. I have already seen your thread and came up with some ideas. I will let you know when it is done.  Smiley

aer0

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:17:50 AM

If you have any spot left, can you PM me.  Thanks!
Revenant 02 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:22:38 AM

If you have any spot left, can you PM me.  Thanks!

I'm very sorry sir but all the slots for free designs are already taken. I have also updated the thread regarding it. I have sent you an offer through pm.

Revenant 02 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:40:44 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 06:54:45 PM by Revenant 02

I will add another one to my portfolio.  Smiley

Revenant 02 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:28:53 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 06:54:19 PM by Revenant 02

Here is the last free design!

UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:32:27 AM

Signature Designs by Revenant 02

Hello bitcointalk members!

I am offering my skills in signature designing here in this forum for a very cheap prize. Rates and previews of my work are available below. If you are interested with my designs, please reply to this thread or pm me with the following details:

• Name of your site
  • Text or catch phrase to be included
  • Website and social media links
  • For what rank

Feel free to add more details if you want.  Smiley

Prizes:

HERO/LEGENDARY - 0.0175 BTC
SR. MEMBER - 0.0125 BTC
FULL MEMBER - 0.0075 BTC
MEMBER - 0.0025 BTC
JR. MEMBER - FREE
NEWBIE - FREE

My Portfolio:

Just to help OP to see his portfplio since he is just newbie he cannot post images.
Revenant 02 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:38:22 AM

~snip~
Just to help OP to see his portfplio since he is just newbie he cannot post images.

Thank you very much for your help sir! You are very kind! I really appreciate it.  Smiley

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:53:42 AM

Pretty sure you also promised to make me a signature.

Ok sir, I will make one for you. I have already seen your thread and came up with some ideas. I will let you know when it is done.  Smiley
Revenant 02 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:59:05 AM

Ok sir, I will make one for you. I have already seen your thread and came up with some ideas. I will let you know when it is done.  Smiley

Yes Sir, I believe I have sent you a pm regarding it. I informed you that I still need to finish 2 signatures before I can make yours. I am currently coding yours right now, it should not take more than an hour. Thank you for understanding.

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:14:01 AM

Ok sir, I will make one for you. I have already seen your thread and came up with some ideas. I will let you know when it is done.  Smiley

Yes Sir, I believe I have sent you a pm regarding it. I informed you that I still need to finish 2 signatures before I can make yours. I am currently coding yours right now, it should not take more than an hour. Thank you for understanding.

I was just confused because in your post, you said 'here is the last free dsign'. Even though it's not.
Revenant 02 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:57:18 AM

I was just confused because in your post, you said 'here is the last free dsign'. Even though it's not.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding sir hashforce. You mentioned that you will be giving a tip so I didn't count it as free.  Grin
I see that you are already wearing my design. I hope you like it!

Tipping address: 1spbysV8KCjFfZgVUKNPMCguY1ZBrckCu

abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:11:00 AM

From your designs, I feel like you have changed a lot in a short period of time and its good to see you making professional signature in a short period of time as I was bit reluctant to put your signature codes on my profile . The reason to this was your color choice but you do not seem to be the same person. Here is a little advice for you : please change 'prizes' to 'prices' both in your thread title and op.
Revenant 02 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:10:34 AM

From your designs, I feel like you have changed a lot in a short period of time and its good to see you making professional signature in a short period of time as I was bit reluctant to put your signature codes on my profile . The reason to this was your color choice but you do not seem to be the same person. Here is a little advice for you : please change 'prizes' to 'prices' both in your thread title and op.

Thank you for noticing my improvement sir. I always try to make my designs better than before so that more people will like it. At first, I have a hard time choosing the best combination of colors, but as I do more designs, I strive to improve my color scheme. Also, thank you for correcting me, I was so sleepy when I updated my thread, I didn't realize that my spelling was wrong.  Grin

Revenant 02 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:28:52 PM

Bump! Available for new orders today.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: