Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wrong negative trust from lauda  (Read 942 times)
cubevtc

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:04:40 AM

A good comparison is Sideshow Bob from The Simpsons:
Attempted murder! Do they give a nobel prize for attempted chemistry?
Basically you're saying "I tried to engage in an untrustworthy action, but it didn't end up happening so therefore I'm trustworthy".  It doesn't work that way.
The user has a habit of doing this, thus I don't see any possible way that they could weasel their way out of it now.

DT members does not mean right members...
Correct, but in the super majority of cases it is right.

I know that my 16 negative trust are wrong and this is enough for me...My members know that I'm not a scammer or what you want and this is enough for me.
Which has nothing to do with the truth. You deserved those ratings (if not more). Could you already stop whining, posting off-topic and go do whatever it is that you do?

anyway lauda are here only for give negative feedback /abuse SYSTEM TRUST/my account was bought only for campaign and him fk my account without reason

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:06:22 AM

anyway lauda are here only for give negative feedback /abuse SYSTEM TRUST/my account was bought only for campaign and him fk my account ithout reason
At least you admit to your shady actions. There is no abuse here. I wouldn't touch your account with a ten feet pole, let alone trust you.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cubevtc

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:19:58 AM

anyway lauda are here only for give negative feedback /abuse SYSTEM TRUST/my account was bought only for campaign and him fk my account ithout reason
At least you admit to your shady actions. There is no abuse here. I wouldn't touch your account with a ten feet pole, let alone trust you.
but you've stolen my chance to recover the money paid on my account through campaigns
and that hurts me a bit
but I hope I will prove faster that I am a very honest man and my account was bought just to raise my monthly earnings a bit by participating in the bitcointalk campaigns
although I find it hard to understand how I can recover my 0 feedback

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:29:24 AM

but you've stolen my chance to recover the money paid on my account through campaigns
1) You should not see an account as an investment.
2) You should not be purchasing accounts to begin with / condone that behavior.

and that hurts me a bit
Feelings, ugh.

but I hope I will prove faster that I am a very honest man and my account was bought just to raise my monthly earnings a bit by participating in the bitcointalk campaigns
As I've previously stated elsewhere, it is not possible to tag every single account that was bought with a negative rating. If you truly prove to be a valuable asset to this community, I might change my mind. There are *some* people that have bought/sold an account or two in the past, but I have not tagged them due to: 1) Them realizing that behavior is bad / does not lead to any good. 2) Them proving themselves as good community members.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cubevtc

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:33:12 AM

1) You should not see an account as an investment.
2) You should not be purchasing accounts to begin with / condone that behavior.

and that hurts me a bit
Feelings, ugh.

As I've previously stated elsewhere, it is not possible to tag every single account that was bought with a negative rating. If you truly prove to be a valuable asset to this community, I might change my mind. There are *some* people that have bought/sold an account or two in the past, but I have not tagged them due to: 1) Them realizing that behavior is bad / does not lead to any good. 2) Them proving themselves as good community members.
thx this answer give me a chance have a good day

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:34:30 AM

You're welcome. Just don't come back in a month or two asking for forgiveness, which is what some people understood when I said "at least a couple months".

OP's case is different as he has been involved in this shady stuff multiple times.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
aakashsangwan (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 09:36:45 AM

You're welcome. Just don't come back in a month or two asking for forgiveness, which is what some people understood when I said "at least a couple months".

OP's case is different as he has been involved in this shady stuff multiple times.
This was the second time that I was involved in account sales, and the first time it was a completely different thing, so let's not talk about it.

Closing this thread as there is no hope of my trust to go neutral.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: