Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to start?  (Read 1215 times)
nkarm1 (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:24:43 PM

So I've been off for months. I'm a member since April 2016. But i started trading, collecting in faucets,joining HYIPs and mining sites like (hashocean, hashflare etc), gambling, and doing captcha since December 2015. At the time i got my first $200 in bitcoin, i stopped.

Now im back. I've spent my whole day in Services section today(im new to it), But i got nothing not a single satoshi. Please help me start in this section.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:38:21 PM

So I've been off for months. I'm a member since April 2016. But i started trading, collecting in faucets,joining HYIPs and mining sites like (hashocean, hashflare etc), gambling, and doing captcha since December 2015. At the time i got my first $200 in bitcoin, i stopped.

Now im back. I've spent my whole day in Services section today(im new to it), But i got nothing not a single satoshi. Please help me start in this section.
What do you mean? why are you asking satoshi to start something on this section? You do not need satoshi if only to start here. actually you want to start doing what in this section, signature campaign? I think not, because you have been wearing a signature.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
nkarm1 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:56:19 PM

Sorry my post was nonsense. Actually I just wore the signature for nothing, because i just saw the thread. Im not earning from it. My question was wrong. I just want to know on how to start on signature campaigns. I must have privately message the managers for this.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:42:11 PM

Buddy, I just checked your previous posts. Your post quality is very bad. Mostly oneliners. To get into a signature campaign, you need to improve your post quality. Otherwise they wont approve you. All campaign managers are very strict regarding this. In my opinion, wait for 2 weeks to apply for any signature campaigns. Meanwhile try to improve your post quality and then apply for the campaigns.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:56:53 PM

The first you have to do is to find in yourself what you can offer. Do you know how to code, do graphics arts, or any other service that would be valuable to the community? If so then that would be your tools for the trade. Just offer your service and work for your money.

Stop doing hyips and faucets, btw. That's a waste of time and effort.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:54:42 PM

Sorry my post was nonsense. Actually I just wore the signature for nothing, because i just saw the thread. Im not earning from it. My question was wrong. I just want to know on how to start on signature campaigns. I must have privately message the managers for this.
Try to improve your posts, the quality. Just post for contributing the forum and the payment you'll get from campaigns are just a bonus here. And its better to apply directly from the threads of those campaign, as it may look annoying for the managers if you'll give them a PM about yoyr interest of joining.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:52:37 PM

Services section isn't certain of profit everyday. Somedays are very good, you are able to find many tasks, complete them and make a nice profit, but other days you won't be able to find anything, so come back tomorrow, maybe you have more luck.

Or maybe you didn't find anything because you don't have a Twitter, Facebook account. Most tasks requirements are these social media accounts.

(Don't focus only on Signature Campaigns, every task paying in satoshi worths).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:39:31 AM

one thing that you should do is find many knowledge or information about the bitcoin. Because it is the primary capital for you to do all the things that are profitable, one of which is an investment in ICO and also follow a signature campaign or any other. But all of that can only be done if indeed we have a good knowledge, if not then there will be obstacles and problems are approached
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:54:14 AM

I think you have enough knowledge about  the forum than the newbie here. just try to make better your post quality and join any signature campaign following the rule and resume your earning.

jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:29:37 AM

Firstly welcome back to the bitcoin community. You have member rank on your bitcointalk account, so you can earn bitcoins by joining signature campaign in this forum. Stop collecting satoshis in faucets, it's really not worth and just wasted your time. If you have twitter account, you can join a twitter campaign to earn some satoshi.
nkarm1 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:37:01 AM

Firstly welcome back to the bitcoin community. You have member rank on your bitcointalk account, so you can earn bitcoins by joining signature campaign in this forum. Stop collecting satoshis in faucets, it's really not worth and just wasted your time. If you have twitter account, you can join a twitter campaign to earn some satoshi.

Thank you. Yes now I'm trying to join signature campaigns and now I'm trying to boost the quality of my posts. I have a question, i didn't try those Twitter and facebook campaigns right now because i have a doubt.  Are they really paying? And is it worth the job?
mundang

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:50:04 AM

If you continue to work here in the forum,never get involve on any easy programs and joined in signature campaign  at the first time you reached the requirement you already earned 1 or  more btc until  this day .
mrayazgul

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:31:11 AM

So sad to hear that you stop collecting btc because you were in the bitcoin in the year were it is just so low. Is there any coins You left in your wallet? because if you have some I guess you can have it with profits now. I think you really have to start from the very start and collect again and back to zero.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:07:25 AM

Practice making quality posts. And in the signature campaigns, most of the campaigns are only accepting ranks from hr. member and above, if you're still a newbie, you better wait for your activity to update. Then, choose a campaign in altcoin marketplace>bounty thread that you like. Fill up the form in the signature campaign of that campaign and wait for your account to be accepted. Then complete the task following their rules. And finish the campaign to get the rewards.

Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:51:20 PM

If you want to earn in this section go to services and find some bitcoin signature campaigns that will pay you in exchange of your signature spot,theres alot of them in this section just go and look for it

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:48:16 PM

Good to see that youre on the right track again and youre already joined in a signature campaign. If you want to earn   satoshi everyweek just stay here,youll be earning more what you have expected.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:44:55 PM

If you want to earn in this section go to services and find some bitcoin signature campaigns that will pay you in exchange of your signature spot,theres alot of them in this section just go and look for it
But for me if you are real newbie in this currency and i think you are not, you must try first to claim on faucets because i know all of the users were experience that method. Then while claiming on faucets you should put some of your time to read some of the topics here and i know this forum.will be your house and earn high profit in the future.
patrickmh

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:12:26 PM

But for me if you are real newbie in this currency and i think you are not, you must try first to claim on faucets because i know all of the users were experience that method. Then while claiming on faucets you should put some of your time to read some of the topics here and i know this forum.will be your house and earn high profit in the future.

I think you didn't check the level of OP as he is already at member level and there are many campaigns available for member to join and start earning from signature campaign and once he starts posting very soon he will become full member and after that he will be having multiple choices of campaign to join.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:23:46 PM

You can start searching for signature campaign here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 or here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0, read requirements and join one. It's not very hard to do that, you don't have to send PM to signature managers.
Everything is explained in each topic.
AnoukiEXO11

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:28:33 PM

I think you just need to spend few minutes to take a look at Services section, there are a lot of campaign and mini task that you can earn. With member rank you can join almost signature campaign but the payrate for member rank is a little bit low.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: