Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why price going down today?  (Read 2114 times)
mohucool (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 04:24:53 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 04:54:34 PM by mohucool

Why bitcoin, litecoin,dash, ethereum price going down today?

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 04:30:28 PM

Most altcoin prices (in USD) are related to the bitcoin price. So when bitcoins goes down, they go down.

Bitcoin going down is just a thing that happens every now and then. Just like the price goes up every now and then as well. There is only one thing you can do about it: get used to it. If you can't, it's hard to manage your bitcoins/altcoins/investments.
mohucool (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 04:54:02 PM

Most altcoin prices (in USD) are related to the bitcoin price. So when bitcoins goes down, they go down.

Bitcoin going down is just a thing that happens every now and then. Just like the price goes up every now and then as well. There is only one thing you can do about it: get used to it. If you can't, it's hard to manage your bitcoins/altcoins/investments.

No its not same as earlier when bitcoin was down dash price was steadily increasing, today everything was going down except litecoin which shows some resistance. And now you can independently buy many altcoins directly through fiat so I don't think this is the reason.Earlier when one can buy alt through bitcoin only then your reasoning may had been right.There is something else going on.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
winnerhor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:57:01 PM

I think because China's Internet Finance Association has issued a warning to its members on ICO . So with this bad news , price should be go down .

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:05:28 PM

I think because China's Internet Finance Association has issued a warning to its members on ICO . So with this bad news , price should be go down .

Not related to this. Even if it happens, I don't think it affects bitcoin or altcoins prices. Price falling was just a correction after bitcoin price rise and now it's over.
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:27:00 PM

BTC go down - alts go down too. I think it's a dump before BTC will start rise to 5k and more.
energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:35:57 PM

This is normal, actually the decrease in altcoins such as litecoin, dash and ethereum is normal. But, in bitcoin, it's a correction wave in bitcoin price. It reached up to $5,000 yesterday. The market can't go up always. Correction waves happens in price.
Abs_korleone

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:45:35 PM

The price going up 24/7 would be unhealthy, it will always correct itself after big jumps like this.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:46:30 PM

I doubt China alone is responsible for a dip in BTC value. This is a normal healthy correction. Value is actually going back up as I write this.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:49:15 PM

Tom many people was waiting to 5k usd to come, so the price dropped just before.
We take to crack the 5k resistance, that's a huge psychological limit, like 1k was and 10k will be.

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Spinbackup

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

SPIN ICO starts November 7, 2017

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:50:46 PM

Crypto currencies have the unbelievably high volatility - the daily change should worry you as for me. I recommend focusing on the monthly and annual dynamic to get the real idea about the possible future of rates.

Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:57:51 PM

Many altcoins dumping right now with btc. But there a lot coins that are going sideways. I think many investors wanna save their profits with selling bitcoins. So if they have some altcoins theyre going to sell them for for btc and btc for fiat. Maybe we need to shake out thoose guys, before we can go up again.
Kaffo

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:02:53 PM

Don't worry. The cryptomarket will be recovered by Tuesday. Ethereums will hit all time high, Litecoin will hit 100$ dollar next week and BTC will go back to 5000$
newfulluser

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:03:28 PM

Weekends are usually red, then monday comes and it's all up again. It doesn't happen every week but it happens often and can be a pattern of businesses and traders that only work during the week and want to close all positions.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:07:13 PM

Bitcoin and other altcoins can not always grow smoothly in price. One of the features of the crypto currency is its volatility. Therefore, sharp jumps in the course should be treated calmly as an inevitable process. A little equal in price and will grow further. Undoubtedly, their course is influenced by various external factors, such as statements by governments of different states and it also introduces a correction in their course.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:10:04 PM

I'm hoping all will go up again because I'm trying to make a fortune by buying altcoin at the time the price drops, I hope gets a profit at a time when prices rise
SilentNightElf

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:12:03 PM

Finex got to $30 before $5,000 and then it just crashed, it looked like a huge fakeout and margin call everybody on their longs
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:14:27 PM

My opinion it's just because week end, nothing else. The price going up or down no one knows the right answer, that's why as trader/ investor we must prepare our self. Every week end, most investor/ trader exchange their coins into currency and that's why the coin price go down ( my opinion ). Nothing to worry about the price fall when week end, but you have to make decision to buy or sell, that's it. Stay calm and have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Shamster

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:26:01 PM

I agree with opinion that bitcoin falls other alts should ld raise. But after long up trend this is just correction and also is weekend so prices goes a little down so time to buy something.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:31:20 PM

It's hard to know the reason since almost "everything" is going down today.  I can only guess that there are groups of cryptocurrrency investors cashing out their profits to fiat which would be a reason for the drops and causing a ripple effect.  People see the main cryptos drop so it leads to panic and so forth.  Just stay calm and ride it out. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: