Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards  (Read 172796 times)
Mr.Y

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:56:09 PM

Well what the hell do you expect the devs to do? Personally email you and everyone else who bought TME?

They did what they damn well could. As everyone always says in crypto, you're a fool if you keep your money on an exchange.

And here you are super fool, NOVA wallet is disabled you dumb fool so no one was able to withdraw.
and if you think exchange have no additional people then BT, then trade here why you go to exchange. Dev should have asked NOVA to inform their users.
Or Dev should have waited for delisting as per their post.

You're the super fool. Everything was communicated in here super fair by the devs.

Send them an inquiry via e-mail. If you're lucky they might still help you.

Anyway stop fuding for no reason and gtfo here. Roll Eyes

Many people have contacted Dev through various channels, but Dev is not saying anything so its not a FUD, We need a answer from Dev and there is a reason to address a 1 million TME holders in nova.
Giving API key is not feasible when you have large portfolio and partners involved. No one can trust a faceless Dev.
Dev said he will swap after delisting, which he did not follow as TME is still listed in Nova. Dev also legally bound as much as Nova.

You're being ridiculous. I understand that the price of TME/Elixir has shot up since the time you first invested in the coin, but

1) If you invest in a new altcoin, you should understand the risks involved, this is incredibly basic knowledge. Shit happens and will almost certainly happen. Follow up on your investment continually and be an active member of the community. Otherwise, like many other crypto "investors," you're just shooting multiple bullets to try to get a hit, which is fine, but you can only really blame yourself. If you shoot enough times, a coin is bound to take off right? You said you owned over 30+ coins. No shit you can't follow up on all of them everyday. An intelligent ELIX investor will check the ELIX forum, subreddit, and twitter on a daily basis. So FFS stop trying to find anyone else to blame but yourself.

2) I wasn't here since the TME days, but it seems like the developers did all they could to ameliorate the situation. Most people figured it out and from what I can tell, it is just you and some other straggler complaining your asses off because you could have made a shit ton of money by now. Its like in college when someone complains that an exam question was misleading yet 95% of the class got it correct. You're just part of that small % of individuals who are too dimwitted to grasp what's going on and I don't think the devs should answer you at all. But i think they will because they go too much out of their way to appease the idiots of the cryptoverse.

3) Do you really have to spam this forum where the developer is continually posting great updates? I know you probably want this token to go to shit at this point because you lost your TME, but you're being irritating.

4) Legal action?
a) You don't know who to take legal action against LOL.
b) They literally did nothing wrong. Even if they had abandoned TME and ran out on us, you would not win a case against them. Look at all the coins that have done that exact thing and suffered no repercussions.
c) The marketcap of TME at its peak was $430,000ish. I mean considering you held 30 coins at that point in time, I don't really believe you had such significant money in TME that it would be worth the costs of the legal process. You're grasping at straws...

5) You're being a bitch.

Guess what, I am not spamming, I am answering what people are discussing, its not I am posting same things again and again.

Also, you have this parked account and only used to comment in Elix thread, either you only hold Elix or you are shadow account by Dev team, if that's true shame on you.

1. When I say 30+ coins, I said 30+ different coins. Not 30 TME, have some head.
2. There are no great updates. The kind of UI prototype you have released is a days job, Not a real product.
3. Legal action. Yes, we will take it because we have 1 million TME stuck in Nova and if that's not significant, then Elix has no value. Peak marketcap was 1.4 million and not what you have mentioned. Count value of 1 million tokens at that cap if you are schooled properly.
4. If your TME investors are bitch then Elix investors will also be bitch for you.

I am sure this is a shadow dev account and listen dude, if you want to go legal path, say on face and show some guts and then leave on us to fight for our money. If we can hold NOVA to delist and release our tokens. We will take you down to recover our money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:02:11 PM

I just went back 40+ pages to find the same thing. Was going to post it. I pm'd the dev. Still that recovery process seems unsafe. If I were to generate an API key wouldn't the dev technically have the ability to sell or transfer any of my coins on Nova? I'd need to move everything somewhere else before doing it. You would think there would be some kind of big announcement and it wouldn't be just a single post. I have 30+ different coins. Hard to read every little thing on each one every day. Especially when this one has had a few conversions and 3 threads. They could have just told Nova to mention it on their news feed that a conversion process existed.

As per Dev post: Afer the removal of TME from NovaExchange (scheduled for September
30th), the developers will credit the addresses specified with EXOR.

That clearly did not happen then why Dev moved ahead?

Already answered. Use your eyes.

If Dev do not coordinate with NOVA and Don't convert to EXOR. I will go for legal option and feel free to join me if you also feel the same

You won't do a damn thing so stop deluding yourself.

This wasn't an ICO so you literally have no basis for complaint. I've been part of at least 2 airdrops where I lost what I got, notified the devs and nothing happened. Also, the dev explicitly stated what you needed to do to get your coins back. That you failed to do so or didn't see it is not the devs fault. This certainly won't be the first time people are losing coins/tokens because of a rebranding/swap so suck it up and buy the Elixir dip.

You don't make any sense:

Au contraire, you don't make any sense.

1. First, we have not got TME as airdrop, we bought it with our own money.

Except you're a multi-person blob representing the entirety of people who've lost their TME on Nova, this is nonsense.  

Also, I have enough proofs that this project will fall under ICO, if needed to prove in courts.

I have enough evidence to prove I'm Bill Gates son. ICYMI, you're blabbing.

2. We have not failed in getting TME. We have worked with NOVA and NOVA is ready, but now its on Dev to respond.

If you failed to follow the dev's instructions laid out on September 11th then you most certainly have failed to get your TME. Your account was created a day after the recovery was done and for that, you have only your inane existence to blame.

3. Why don't you suck it up our concerns and let the Dev respond, you have no authority to advise us to loose our coins. If you are from Elix team, show up and then say. Till then keep yourself out of this.

You're cluttering this thread with your rubbish. Your questions have been answered, a month ago. And I'm not advising you, I'm telling you.
fastfalcon94

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:34:26 PM

I wasn't part of an airdrop either. I bought in a few days before the wallet went into maintenance mode with no announcement. I don't see why dev would not want to work with NovaExchange. It would be easier to make peace vs burn a bridge. Plus I bet they could work out some kind of agreement to get ELIX listed there and easily convert and dispose of TME.
JimHanson

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:42:00 PM

I'll just add, it's the same for me. I bought my TME for, I think about 400 sats each, just days before the wallet broke. I was waiting to buy some more but, as I remember the trading was halted and then soon after the message came and we couldn't withdraw from the wallet.

It's all getting very heated here, I personally don't blame Elix. But could use some help.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:55:45 PM

Bottom line is: NEVER TRUST EXCHANGES

a swap on an ERC20 token should be done from your own wallet, using a smart contract built by the Devs.
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:59:17 PM

I wasn't part of an airdrop either. I bought in a few days before the wallet went into maintenance mode with no announcement. I don't see why dev would not want to work with NovaExchange.

The thing is, he tried to. Since the issue popped up during the TME days he was in contact with them and they didn't offer a way out. That was about a month of waiting. For whatever reason they've decided to wake up now.

It would be easier to make peace vs burn a bridge. Plus I bet they could work out some kind of agreement to get ELIX listed there and easily convert and dispose of TME.

I wasn't part of an airdrop either. I bought in a few days before the wallet went into maintenance mode with no announcement. I don't see why dev would not want to work with NovaExchange. It would be easier to make peace vs burn a bridge. Plus I bet they could work out some kind of agreement to get ELIX listed there and easily convert and dispose of TME.

You both should join the Telegram here if you haven't already. You might be able to get the dev, the main dev, to offer a way out.
JimHanson

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:06:01 PM

I wasn't part of an airdrop either. I bought in a few days before the wallet went into maintenance mode with no announcement. I don't see why dev would not want to work with NovaExchange.

The thing is, he tried to. Since the issue popped up during the TME days he was in contact with them and they didn't offer a way out. That was about a month of waiting. For whatever reason they've decided to wake up now.

It would be easier to make peace vs burn a bridge. Plus I bet they could work out some kind of agreement to get ELIX listed there and easily convert and dispose of TME.

You both should join the Telegram here if you haven't already. You might be able to get the dev, the main dev, to offer a way out.

I'll do that tomorrow! Many thanks.
Mr.Y

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:19:47 AM

I just went back 40+ pages to find the same thing. Was going to post it. I pm'd the dev. Still that recovery process seems unsafe. If I were to generate an API key wouldn't the dev technically have the ability to sell or transfer any of my coins on Nova? I'd need to move everything somewhere else before doing it. You would think there would be some kind of big announcement and it wouldn't be just a single post. I have 30+ different coins. Hard to read every little thing on each one every day. Especially when this one has had a few conversions and 3 threads. They could have just told Nova to mention it on their news feed that a conversion process existed.

As per Dev post: Afer the removal of TME from NovaExchange (scheduled for September

If Dev do not coordinate with NOVA and Don't convert to EXOR. I will go for legal option and feel free to join me if you also feel the same

This wasn't an ICO so you literally have no basis for complaint. I've been part of at least 2 airdrops where I lost what I got, notified the devs and nothing happened. Also, the dev explicitly stated what you needed to do to get your coins back. That you failed to do so or didn't see it is not the devs fault. This certainly won't be the first time people are losing coins/tokens because of a rebranding/swap so suck it up and buy the Elixir dip.

Except you're a multi-person blob representing the entirety of people who've lost their TME on Nova, this is nonsense.  

Also, I have enough proofs that this project will fall under ICO, if needed to prove in courts.

2. We have not failed in getting TME. We have worked with NOVA and NOVA is ready, but now its on Dev to respond.

If you failed to follow the dev's instructions laid out on September 11th then you most certainly have failed to get your TME. Your account was created a day after the recovery was done and for that, you have only your inane existence to blame.

3. Why don't you suck it up our concerns and let the Dev respond, you have no authority to advise us to loose our coins. If you are from Elix team, show up and then say. Till then keep yourself out of this.

You're cluttering this thread with your rubbish. Your questions have been answered, a month ago. And I'm not advising you, I'm telling you.

Why don't you have guts to except you belong to Elix team and then talk to me, till then you are no body to me.
The Dev did auction for genesis address, this token entered the ICO category. What he was selling, security? If not, explain to SEC why it is not security.
If you don't care about my investment, why should i care about Elix and other investors. A simple complain to SEC will be enough for you. people should learn how is it like cheating an US investor. Yes, My account was created after Dev swapped, bcoz Dev closed it before Nova delisting, against what Dev promised, so I needed to create account to ask my questions.
Good Luck, Pathetic Dev, no guts to show up rather decided to use shadow account.
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:25:24 AM

Why don't you have guts to except you belong to Elix team and then talk to me, till then you are no body to me.
The Dev did auction for genesis address, this token entered the ICO category. What he was selling, security? If not, explain to SEC why it is not security.
If you don't care about my investment, why should i care about Elix and other investors. A simple complain to SEC will be enough for you. people should learn how is it like cheating an US investor. Yes, My account was created after Dev swapped, bcoz Dev closed it before Nova delisting, against what Dev promised, so I needed to create account to ask my questions.
Good Luck, Pathetic Dev, no guts to show up rather decided to use shadow account.

Dude, you, your lawyers, your mom can't do shit.and if you think you can you're delusional..... You saying your going the legal route would make me not wanna help you even more.... Take your small loss and buy the elix dip now and your will have your money back in no time.... What you are doing is simply making a fool out of yourself
Mr.Y

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:44:29 AM

Dude, you, your lawyers, your mom can't do shit.and if you think you can you're delusional..... You saying your going the legal route would make me not wanna help you even more.... Take your small loss and buy the elix dip now and your will have your money back in no time.... What you are doing is simply making a fool out of yourself

THERE IS NO NEED TO GO ON MY MOM. STOP RIGHT THERE.
Have i asked any help of yours, have I asked any question to you or to other forum members.
You , yourself, came forward to put comments and tell me all non official things. If you guys stopped responding i would have not commented.
My question was to Dev.Let the real Dev show up and show some guts to post and then we can talk what you can do and what i can do.
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:12:49 AM

THERE IS NO NEED TO GO ON MY MOM. STOP RIGHT THERE.

Cheesy  Grin  Roll Eyes
Oh wow.
Can we please give this a rest? Maybe the one complaining can PM dev team? Or submit this question to the AMA?
clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:37:21 AM

Tks for the reply ! I also found back the url I was looking for http://elixirtoken.io/stats.html It was not too far away anyway !

What really  Huh already half of the batches are mined? Now that is a very interesting information - so people seem to be willing to trad - or already have - now price building can start - awesome. Smiley
DutchCoiner

Activity: 291

Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:49:54 AM

Tks for the reply ! I also found back the url I was looking for http://elixirtoken.io/stats.html It was not too far away anyway !

What really  Huh already half of the batches are mined? Now that is a very interesting information - so people seem to be willing to trad - or already have - now price building can start - awesome. Smiley

I think some batches will be lost/forgotten too.

BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:40:00 PM

I think some batches will be lost/forgotten too.

Yup. A lot of people messed their batches up. This will help keep the total supply down lower. It looks like we will be around 70-80 mil at this point
ElixirDev (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:18:45 PM

fastfalcon94

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:31:08 PM

Hey did you see my email or PM regarding TME on NovaExchange? Could you please provide input? Thanks!

Mr.Y

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:44:12 AM

We have been asking since last 3 forum pages and since 3rd Oct, about TME on NOVA, but Dev decided to ignore.

But replied almost everyone on reddit. Not responding here about our questions.
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:18:21 AM

We have been asking since last 3 forum pages and since 3rd Oct, about TME on NOVA, but Dev decided to ignore.

Now that is a bold lie.
From the AMA:

"The issue with Novaexchange resulted in developing Elixir as its replacement. We attempted to coordinate a fix with Novaexchange, but they were unresponsive and provided no support to any of the TME investors on their exchange. After NovaExchange announced they were planning to delist TME and prevent withdrawls, we notified TME investors to withdraw their holdings to MyEtherWallet, while we worked on a solution for the situation. To circumvent NovaExchange's lack of support, we asked users to prove the amount of TME they held on NovaExchange by giving us API access to read their account's TME balance, or their login info to check the account's TME holdings. This option was available for 3 weeks, before we had to finally lock the new Elixir contract."

Now you maybe have wanted a more detailed answer; in this case what prevented you from joining th ama/ sending in your questions?

It is getting annoying to read your complaining.

You put YOUR money on NOVA. You take care of YOUR money.

You park YOUR car in a garage. You take care of YOUR car.
Don't blame the city counsel of the town in which you parked and say you didn't read the local newspapers "because I have over 30 different cars" when the municipality announced through their ways of communicating that said parking space was no good anymore and it got bulldozered down.

Take your own responsibility.
Mr.Y

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:46:29 AM

Now that is a bold lie.
From the AMA:

"The issue with Novaexchange resulted in developing Elixir as its replacement. We attempted to coordinate a fix with Novaexchange, but they were unresponsive and provided no support to any of the TME investors on their exchange. After NovaExchange announced they were planning to delist TME and prevent withdrawls, we notified TME investors to withdraw their holdings to MyEtherWallet, while we worked on a solution for the situation. To circumvent NovaExchange's lack of support, we asked users to prove the amount of TME they held on NovaExchange by giving us API access to read their account's TME balance, or their login info to check the account's TME holdings. This option was available for 3 weeks, before we had to finally lock the new Elixir contract."

Now you maybe have wanted a more detailed answer; in this case what prevented you from joining th ama/ sending in your questions?

Don't blame the city counsel of the town in which you parked and say you didn't read the local newspapers "because I have over 30 different cars" when the municipality announced through their ways of communicating that said parking space was no good anymore and it got bulldozered down.

He did not answer what we are asking, as per  Dev announcement he said, he will swap after delisting / he will not swap if nova decide to open withdrawals, now both things contradict his random decision. Because TME was not delisted and Nova working towards allowing users to withdraw.

Yes, Its my money and it my car, so let me deal with city counsel on my own. It is annoying for me as well that everyone is answering me who don't hold authority, When Dev is just watching . All I want to hear in clear words from Dev, that Dev will not swap TME for Elix, Neve, no matter how substantial financial loss happen to Nova users. How difficult is it for Dev to say that?

Now, to make it clear. When we file taxes in USA, we can claim for our losses to reduce taxes. If Dev decide not to convert TME to Exor, I will claim as a loss, which is substantial and as per legal requirement I need to inform law enforcement agencies that I did my best to recover my funds and still it ended up as a loss. The complain will go against both Nova and Elix Dev, and they can come with answer who was responsible for my loss. If law enforcement can recovery my money, I can not claim loss. If they can not recover, I will claim as loss and save on taxes.

And don't think I am the only one to come after Dev for this, as Elix become more valuable, smaller TME holders will also have significant value later on and than they will come back to fight for their money.

Now if you still thing my demand is unreasonable to seek this conclusive answer from Dev, i can't help it.
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:39:03 AM

Now that is a bold lie.
From the AMA:

He did not answer what we are asking, as per  Dev announcement he said, he will swap after delisting / he will not swap if nova decide to open withdrawals, now both things contradict his random decision. Because TME was not delisted and Nova working towards allowing users to withdraw.

Yes, Its my money and it my car, so let me deal with city counsel on my own. It is annoying for me as well that everyone is answering me who don't hold authority, When Dev is just watching . All I want to hear in clear words from Dev, that Dev will not swap TME for Elix, Neve, no matter how substantial financial loss happen to Nova users. How difficult is it for Dev to say that?

Now, to make it clear. When we file taxes in USA, we can claim for our losses to reduce taxes. If Dev decide not to convert TME to Exor, I will claim as a loss, which is substantial and as per legal requirement I need to inform law enforcement agencies that I did my best to recover my funds and still it ended up as a loss. The complain will go against both Nova and Elix Dev, and they can come with answer who was responsible for my loss. If law enforcement can recovery my money, I can not claim loss. If they can not recover, I will claim as loss and save on taxes.

And don't think I am the only one to come after Dev for this, as Elix become more valuable, smaller TME holders will also have significant value later on and than they will come back to fight for their money.

Now if you still thing my demand is unreasonable to seek this conclusive answer from Dev, i can't help it.

dude, get real.. law enforcement isn't going to do a damn thing for you........ dev already said in the ama just what you want to hear..

"We have already emailed NovaExchange back several days ago explaining our rationale behind the situation, and asked that they compensate their customers."

now if your really serious about this I suggest you take it up with nova.... your just going to waste your breath on this thread
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: