Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards  (Read 172805 times)
ElixirDev (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:39:48 PM

@Dev for those of us who could not withdraw our TME from Nova, what is our fate? i have about 4619TME on Nova, What do we do? Missing out in the progress made so far in the project.

Nova emailed two days ago asking about the swap. They have been emailed back with a full description of ELIX and suggestions for how to move forward.

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:42:52 PM

Hi Elixir Team,

I just take a look at your Elixor contract and I see some strange things.

You have a function setNumRewardsAvailableForAddresses that should be disabled but importsComplete is never set to true. It’s seems to me that you can at any moments change the num of rewards for any address.

Also freezeProhibited, balanceImportsComplete and genesisImportsComplete should already be at true.

Can you give us more detail about why you continue to have that much right in the contract?

Currently there is at least one user on this thread who has used all their TME batches after the snapshot. This can be fixed for them until the contract is locked up; such a fix seems appropriate since that particular user has been on the thread a long time and holds an original TME address pair. Any other original address pair holders who were on vacation or did not have time to check the thread should not lose their batches.

You are correct that freezeProhibited should be set to true in the near future. The contract was only released two days ago, so this will be done soon.

BalanceImports is an important function to leave open in case a deal needs to be made to get ELIX on a large exchange. Such a deal would be publicly announced and feedback would be solicited. At the moment this is being looked into, and may not be necessary. More information on this later.

There are 50k new ELIX allocated for the new website and promotional videos, but that is all the additional ELIX that was created.
It seems that you are producing new elix coins on this method, which is wrong, good thing there is someone really checking your codes.

Can someone give a link on the etherdelta exchange of elixir?
Thanks.
zef316

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:48:57 PM

I have created all batches and having 12000 TME in MEW as i have created them when that was trading on Nova but they disable trading there. so what can i do with these TME's ? help me dev.
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:51:16 PM

You can find the etherdelta link in the OP thread.
zef316  -   you can check the instructions on the 1st page of the announcement and you can swap your Tme for Elix , actually you already received Exor in your wallet , you just need to add it manually , and after burn the Exor by following the instructions and you will receive Elix which you also have to add manually.

BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:43:08 PM

I have created all batches and having 12000 TME in MEW as i have created them when that was trading on Nova but they disable trading there. so what can i do with these TME's ? help me dev.

Read the devs comment above. He's working on it. He emailed nova with further instructions and is waiting for them to respond to him.
Orimobuo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:12:15 PM

@Dev for those of us who could not withdraw our TME from Nova, what is our fate? i have about 4619TME on Nova, What do we do? Missing out in the progress made so far in the project.

Nova emailed two days ago asking about the swap. They have been emailed back with a full description of ELIX and suggestions for how to move forward.

Thanks for the quick response. We shall await their positive response on the way forward. Kindly keep us updated with their response. 
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:25:12 PM

I don't understand a thing.

Dev say here he will sell 200 address and part of funds will be used to list on exchanges.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2012475.msg21167977#msg21167977

Genesis Address Sale

Spots for 200 new genesis pairs will be sold, each for .75 Ether.

You can reserve multiple spots beginning now.

The placement of 200 additional address pairs into the genesis list will facilitate certain essential plans moving forward.

The funds from this sale will be used for the following:

Placement of “TME 2.0” on Livecoin, Cryptopia and many other exchanges. Submission to all of these exchanges will take place within days of the new contract going live. This will create greater liquidity and higher publicity for TME.

2. Developer costs, from both early TME deployment to development until the end of the year.

To reserve a Genesis address pair:

1. Send an email to timereum@gmail.com with the two addresses you would like to add (one parent, one child).
2. We will respond with a number (1-200) for your reserved spot.
3. You will then have 24 hours to transfer .75 Ether to the developer Ethereum address:

0x85196Da9269B24bDf5FfD2624ABB387fcA05382B

Payment is due before this time from either the child or parent address you provide.

4. After transfer, send an email containing the transaction hash so the developers can verify your purchase.
5. Your address pair will be confirmed on the publicly accessible additional genesis list (a shared document). A confirmation email will be sent to you.

List:

Additional Genesis List

6. Your address pair will be hard coded into the “TME 2.0” contract. Thus there will be at maximum 4058 final address pairs.

You may also reserve a spot with the same workflow via Bitcointalk PM.

Disclaimer:

The developers have and will continue to work hard to deliver a seamless streamlined product. However, the Developers are not responsible for any anomalies in the software or network moving forward.

The funds from this sale will be used for the following:

Placement of “TME 2.0” on Livecoin, Cryptopia and many other exchanges. Submission to all of these exchanges will take place within days of the new contract going live. This will create greater liquidity and higher publicity for TME.

Why not listed at one exchange?
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:34:15 PM

As noted, the 'within days' is right now, which is a holiday weekend in the US where the dev may be based. So, likely we will hear news this week of listings.
CryptoMaker111

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:02:38 PM

My TME tokens are still in nova exchanges and cannot withdraw them to MEW due to TME wallet in maintenance mode. Its been couple of days and TME wallet still in maintenance. I just want to know what TME dev is doing for this issue. When can i expect TME wallet working fine?  Thanks in advance.
BMG86

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:20:14 PM

My TME tokens are still in nova exchanges and cannot withdraw them to MEW due to TME wallet in maintenance mode. Its been couple of days and TME wallet still in maintenance. I just want to know what TME dev is doing for this issue. When can i expect TME wallet working fine?  Thanks in advance.

Please read the other posts. The dev has already sent an email to nova exchange with instructions regarding the issue and is waiting on a response back.
breezeattack

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:49:38 AM

I don't know why everyone wants to be on an exchange so badly. We are on EtherDelta. You have a way to trade it. Let the developer launch the website, branding work, marketing material (roadmap, logo), etc. Then launch on exchanges. ELIX just launched 3 days ago, let that sink in.
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:17:04 AM

I don't know why everyone wants to be on an exchange so badly. We are on EtherDelta. You have a way to trade it. Let the developer launch the website, branding work, marketing material (roadmap, logo), etc. Then launch on exchanges. ELIX just launched 3 days ago, let that sink in.

100% agreed.... But better exchanges need to come at some point in time...
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:39:26 AM

Yuh. Better wait for a much clearer path for Elix. I really believe that this could value a lot more due to it's concept. Let's just support this tokens and see where this lead us.
BMG86

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:46:57 AM

Absolutely, I just don't understand why everyone wants to rush to another exchange. We don't even have a logo or website yet. Nobody's gonna buy it until the dev at least gets that launched.
kenko

Activity: 305

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:51:30 AM

all people waiting this , waiting about How to get their TME from nova  Huh , same as me , my TME was there also
zef316

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:08:00 AM

Please read the other posts. The dev has already sent an email to nova exchange with instructions regarding the issue and is waiting on a response back.

There is no info regarding the TME batches already created so how we can convert them to ELIX from TME?
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:16:40 AM

There is no info regarding the TME batches already created so how we can convert them to ELIX from TME?
This question has been asked about 11 times already.... Read the damn thread
zef316

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:21:53 AM

This question has been asked about 11 times already.... Read the damn thread

Yes thanks i got it and convert successfully my coins.
DefconMilk

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:46:59 AM

Is it necessary to convert my exor into elix now? Or will it still work in the future?
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:50:44 AM

Is it necessary to convert my exor into elix now? Or will it still work in the future?
Just like TME, that converting will still work in the future; it will increase per year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: