Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:37:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards  (Read 172811 times)
JHB3

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:35:19 PM

Hello
Do anyone know what is wrong with MEW?
I can`t see my ETH balance and can`t send any transaction
http://joxi.ru/krD4MLeH0ZRbVr

Have the same problem, my tokens are visible but the eth balance cant be displayed! Guess you just hwve to wait...
kuziaka

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:40:10 PM

And, by the way, there are also problems with placing orders on EtherDelta
Says:
"You tried to send an Ethereum transaction but there was an error."
nightrader

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:32:09 PM

How much ELIX is enough to generate reasonably impactful transfers?
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:38:17 PM

Hello

Just wait a bit and try later. Sometimes ETH network make some resync and MEW not show balances and token. If after some time still not show ETH try on another PC/Phone.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:50:29 PM

This is really interesting token. But seems little complicated for newbies.
Maybe you should make some infograms or videos for newbies.
If you can get attention from users then this will be a very big project.

its actulaly easy to understand just follow the guide given in the OP so you willl not make a mistake.  dont forget to gerenate first the EXOR balance before converting it to ELEXIR and dont use all of your EXOR balance to convert to elexir so  you can still able to generate new exor from your genesis address pair.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:00:28 PM

Hello

Have the same problem, my tokens are visible but the eth balance cant be displayed! Guess you just hwve to wait...
I have same proplem, i try to change node in MEW to ETH (infura.io)
So i can see my ETH and can send Token
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:01:54 PM

I also had the same problem trying to change the node does anyone have a fix?
PewPewGoesTheDuck

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:38:59 PM

Just verified my TME balance was converted to EXOR. Glad to see things going in a good direction.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:58:29 PM

Good morning. I am not going to elaborate like a child that I am entirely lost in all this thread, who cares !

But with few information, I jumped on the TME contract and purchased 20k to start
I thought as a grand father, I will forget the coins, and check from time to time. (yes it takes me 10 minutes to connect to novaexchange to check)
I received a message the 21st of Aug that I should retrieve the TME coins to Myetherwallet
I transfered 10 coins to try and learn how to do it.
When all worked, I connected to novaexchange and realised that the site was in maintenance, and could not transfer my TME to my wallet.

EVERSINCE, I am connecting to Nova everyday to transfer, and they always say that they are in maintenance !!!
I sent several emails to Nova, and their response is always :
ALL ERC20 tokens are in maintenance and we will delist all tokens in the near future.

Is there any way I could do to get my coins back ?

please , I am already thinking I am getting embezeled

thank you for any advice

ps: nova dev just answered this : TME dev fixes wallet then Nova will open withdrawals

glad to hear your problems has been resolve, but everyone who have their timereum token stuck in novaexchange will able to withdraw their token soon right?
jirages

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:02:06 PM

to be honest ? I do not understand anything and my problem is not at all resolved Sad
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:13:06 PM

to be honest ? I do not understand anything and my problem is not at all resolved Sad

ps: nova dev just answered this : TME dev fixes wallet then Nova will open withdrawals

oh maybe i get the wrong answer for your "edited" post. my bad, well that pretty sucks, but Nova always making a problems from their end.
there no issues of withdrawal at all until now from my end. maybe there some though. but i dont think that the reason for them to hold someone token right. or maybe TME already in progress fixing it by now.
sorrry to hear about your token though. hopefully everything will be fixed soon.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:20:35 PM

I have created all batches and having 12000 TME in MEW as i have created them when that was trading on Nova but they disable trading there. so what can i do with these TME's ? help me dev.
\Is it in Nova or where? If it is in MEW, you can easily change it to Elixir, but if its in Nova, you will wait for the announcement of Nova on what to do. But for suire it will not be lost.
jirages

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:22:40 PM

oh maybe i get the wrong answer for your "edited" post. my bad, well that pretty sucks, but Nova always making a problems from their end.
there no issues of withdrawal at all until now from my end. maybe there some though. but i dont think that the reason for them to hold someone token right. or maybe TME already in progress fixing it by now.
sorrry to hear about your token though. hopefully everything will be fixed soon.

Thank you very much Pipshunter, appreciate it a lot
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701

MIGHTYB

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:49:11 PM

change the coin name had not any useful...
I think we should pay attention to the trade platform

It's not just a change of name, as far as I know dev made some changes on the code to overcome recent problems occur on Nova tx. I'm just thinking if does creation of two tokens EXOR  and ELIX, are now playing an important factor to make it more easy to execute the lending service system project. 

Still here, always online and watching..
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:48:08 PM

Hello

If you want to use MEW wallet for now, you need to change the node at the right top corner of the page, I have been using infura.io node and is walking decent for now.

I hope MEW will resolve the issue very soon
CryptoMaker111

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:28:27 PM

Good morning. I am not going to elaborate like a child that I am entirely lost in all this thread, who cares !

But with few information, I jumped on the TME contract and purchased 20k to start
I thought as a grand father, I will forget the coins, and check from time to time. (yes it takes me 10 minutes to connect to novaexchange to check)
I received a message the 21st of Aug that I should retrieve the TME coins to Myetherwallet
When all worked, I connected to novaexchange and realised that the site was in maintenance, and could not transfer my TME to my wallet.

EVERSINCE, I am connecting to Nova everyday to transfer, and they always say that they are in maintenance !!!
ALL ERC20 tokens are in maintenance and we will delist all tokens in the near future.

thank you for any advice

Exactly my TME also got stuck in nova and nova support said that ;- TME dev fixes wallet then Nova will open withdrawals
TME gonna delist from nova on 30th of this month so we have only 23 days. Please hurry up TME dev, we don't want to lose our TME.
Thanks
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:40:49 PM

thank you for any advice

Exactly my TME also got stuck in nova and nova support said that ;- TME dev fixes wallet then Nova will open withdrawals
TME gonna delist from nova on 30th of this month so we have only 23 days. Please hurry up TME dev, we don't want to lose our TME.
Thanks

i'm cautiously optimistic that together novaexchange and the tmedev will be able to fix this issue in the required timeframe and even if they don't, i don't think that they'll just keep the coins (dev would burn their coins in that case anyway) or just delete them
or delete the wallet

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
ElixirDev (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:00:59 AM

Updates:

1. The new logo will be ready within 36 hours.

2. Another software engineer is joining the project.

3. The website is still under construction. This will take some time.

4. NovaExchange has ceased responding and has not taken any initiative regarding TME. Therefore, the developers are looking into whether having TME holders remove all other assets from their Nova account (to eliminate trust throughout the process), change their email for privacy, and create a temporary password so the developers can log in, check the TME balance, and then credit an address specified with EXOR. This may seem like a tedious process, but it is important for people who have large amounts of TME, or who simply want to have their ELIX.
harbinger-alpha

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:08:55 AM

Updates:

4. NovaExchange has ceased responding and has not taken any initiative regarding TME. Therefore, the developers are looking into whether having TME holders remove all other assets from their Nova account (to eliminate trust throughout the process), change their email for privacy, and create a temporary password so the developers can log in, check the TME balance, and then credit an address specified with EXOR. This may seem like a tedious process, but it is important for people who have large amounts of TME, or who simply want to have their ELIX.

Thanks for the regular updates! Are you waiting for the website before requesting addition to Coinmarketcap?
BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:11:51 AM

Updates:

Great news! And a big kudos to you for taking the time to be willing to do that. Once the new logo is finished, will Elixir be added to CMC? This will definitely help it gain some attention! Also, is there any update on getting this added to more exchanges anytime soon? Or are you waiting until is Elixir is further developed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: