Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards  (Read 172796 times)
ElixirDev (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:54:05 AM

Updates:

1. The new logo will be ready within 36 hours.

2. Another software engineer is joining the project.

3. The website is still under construction. This will take some time.

4. NovaExchange has ceased responding and has not taken any initiative regarding TME. Therefore, the developers are looking into whether having TME holders remove all other assets from their Nova account (to eliminate trust throughout the process), change their email for privacy, and create a temporary password so the developers can log in, check the TME balance, and then credit an address specified with EXOR. This may seem like a tedious process, but it is important for people who have large amounts of TME, or who simply want to have their ELIX.

Thanks for the regular updates! Are you waiting for the website before requesting addition to Coinmarketcap?

Yes.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElixirDev (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:01:02 AM

Updates:

4. NovaExchange has ceased responding and has not taken any initiative regarding TME. Therefore, the developers are looking into whether having TME holders remove all other assets from their Nova account (to eliminate trust throughout the process), change their email for privacy, and create a temporary password so the developers can log in, check the TME balance, and then credit an address specified with EXOR. This may seem like a tedious process, but it is important for people who have large amounts of TME, or who simply want to have their ELIX.

Great news! And a big kudos to you for taking the time to be willing to do that. Once the new logo is finished, will Elixir be added to CMC? This will definitely help it gain some attention! Also, is there any update on getting this added to more exchanges anytime soon? Or are you waiting until is Elixir is further developed?

Also, is there any update on getting this added to more exchanges anytime soon?

The new logo and website will be completed before any submissions. After that, we're taking a closer look at exchange options and continuing to build an MVP to demonstrate its value.
JHB3

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:27:58 AM

Elixir

Elixir is the first Ethereum token mined through transfers over time.

Financial Implications

Elixir (ELIX) will be the base token for a lending system able to reward both borrowers and lenders for good behavior. Borrowers, lenders and miners will simultaneously use newly invented credit chains to create tokens. This financial system will have advantages over both fiat and other virtual currencies, as token rewards for paying off installments on time will decrease the rate of default and allow lenders to lower interest rates.

Mining

Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements.

Relation to Timereum

Elixir is an upgraded version of Timereum (TME). All TME has been converted to Elixor (EXOR), equivalent to the raw form of Elixir. EXOR can be converted to ELIX by sending EXOR to the ELIX contract address. TME holders should not create more TME batches, but should instead use EXOR to create batches.

View the original TME thread for background information here

EXOR contract address:

To convert EXOR to ELIX, send EXOR to the ELIX address:

To view EXOR in your wallet, add the custom token with information:

Contract Address: 0x898bF39cd67658bd63577fB00A2A3571dAecbC53
Symbol: EXOR
Decimals: 18

To view ELIX in your wallet, add the custom token with information:

Contract Address: 0xc8C6A31A4A806d3710A7B38b7B296D2fABCCDBA8
Symbol: ELIX

There is no deadline for conversion from EXOR to ELIX.
Greate news,.thank you dev for.your effort! Smiley

Is it now possible.to start mining elix via the lending.service? 

When will the homepage be.released? It would.be really great.to.get.some.insight about upcomming developments, maybe you can write a.roadmap explaining future steps, this.would.help.new investors to make a.decision!
DefconMilk

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:25:37 AM

Elixir

Financial Implications

Elixir (ELIX) will be the base token for a lending system able to reward both borrowers and lenders for good behavior. Borrowers, lenders and miners will simultaneously use newly invented credit chains to create tokens. This financial system will have advantages over both fiat and other virtual currencies, as token rewards for paying off installments on time will decrease the rate of default and allow lenders to lower interest rates.

Mining

Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements.

Relation to Timereum

Elixir is an upgraded version of Timereum (TME). All TME has been converted to Elixor (EXOR), equivalent to the raw form of Elixir. EXOR can be converted to ELIX by sending EXOR to the ELIX contract address. TME holders should not create more TME batches, but should instead use EXOR to create batches.

EXOR contract address:

When will the homepage be.released? It would.be really great.to.get.some.insight about upcomming developments, maybe you can write a.roadmap explaining future steps, this.would.help.new investors to make a.decision!

Did you even bother reading the damn thread? Or maby you understand like this "did.you.even.bother.reading.the.damn.thread?" how the hell do you even type like this?
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:49:29 AM

Did you even bother reading the damn thread? Or maby you understand like this "did.you.even.bother.reading.the.damn.thread?" how the hell do you even type like this?

It's all about signature bounty campaign. Participants are required to write a number of posts (say 50) and often write such bullshit.
The best way against this is to complain to the bounty manager for spamming and the participant can be kicked out of the campaign.
sikka

Activity: 193

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:50:29 AM

Total Supply Elix 2.5 million
Exor 7+ million
old TME ~5 Million

So if you pay any price, keep the supply in mind.

The guy who bought 80 addresses in few hundred $(<$300) is now sitting on 50 ETH if he sells now.
Who knows it may be dev, because auction was not transparent, someone was updating address in google sheet and no proof is there that who was bidding, bcoz supposedly Dev was getting bids through some channels and Dev was honest enough to keep this whole process fare and square.

Majority of bulk address bids came after time was expired but Honest dev was updating after that and everyone so innocent to believe that those were last minute bids.

Sikka
░▒▓▓▒░Let's take Crypto to The Masses░▒▓▓▒░
THREADGITHUB | TWITTER | REDDIT | Slack | Website
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:03:14 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 05:23:48 AM by musclepump

Exor 7+ million
old TME ~5 Million

The guy who bought 80 addresses in few hundred $(<$300) is now sitting on 50 ETH if he sells now.
Who knows it may be dev, because auction was not transparent, someone was updating address in google sheet and no proof is there that who was bidding, bcoz supposedly Dev was getting bids through some channels and Dev was honest enough to keep this whole process fare and square.

Majority of bulk address bids came after time was expired but Honest dev was updating after that and everyone so innocent to believe that those were last minute bids.

Well I will confirm I am one of those "big" address holders... simply made a bid and won... Pretty easy.. I do not believe dev would have got any one those address as that would defeat the purpose of trying to collect money... But I'm sure he has a few old ones
kenko

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:11:18 AM

Updates:

nice information , keep it up ELIX Team *Bravo*
JHB3

Activity: 420

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:08:08 AM

Elixir

Financial Implications

Mining

Relation to Timereum

EXOR contract address:

Lol wtf? I read the whole thread. I just asked for a "yes l, you can start pairing two eth addresses and then.start mining." because nobody asked this question, everybody is asking noob questions about getting.exor in elix whivh has been mentioned like 100 times.

An the thing.with the points is because i'm writing from.my phone and space and point are next to each other, but it should be no problem reading it.... I hate it too..!

Activity: 303

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:16:07 AM

one pair address only can create 10 batch ?
if i create 10 batchs one day ..and i realdy out of this game ..right?
Klangburg

Activity: 720
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 06:23:29 AM

Exor 7+ million
old TME ~5 Million

Well I will confirm I am one of those "big" address holders... simply made a bid and won... Pretty easy.. I do not believe dev would have got any one those address as that would defeat the purpose of trying to collect money... But I'm sure he has a few old ones

Can confirm that I won another 50 pairs .. but I won't sell it that low though it gets me around 1K additional ELIX each day that I wait with creating the batches.  Grin

Great to see people joining the team.
Take your time and do the best, there's no need to hurry for me. 

t.me/cryptodeutsch
amy1284455127

Activity: 536

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:53:53 AM

Hi dev,who do I need to contact?When does it begin?(Thanks for the team update, I believe this is a very bright project!)

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
terafoundation.org
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:47:43 AM

Didn't even realize it before, pretty interesting to see that TME is now ELIXIR. Will it be re-added to novaex?
axelR

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:25:57 AM

Question to devteam: Please give a clear answer!!

For people who still have their TME tokens in NovaExchange, What shall we do to get ELIX tokens Huh

thanks in advance 
Marci775

Activity: 341
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:52:09 AM

For people who still have their TME tokens in NovaExchange, What shall we do to get ELIX tokens Huh

thanks in advance 

Hello,

look at this Post on Last Page from ElixirDev

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2144082.msg21585519#msg21585519

He Said:

"4. NovaExchange has ceased responding and has not taken any initiative regarding TME. Therefore, the developers are looking into whether having TME holders remove all other assets from their Nova account (to eliminate trust throughout the process), change their email for privacy, and create a temporary password so the developers can log in, check the TME balance, and then credit an address specified with EXOR. This may seem like a tedious process, but it is important for people who have large amounts of TME, or who simply want to have their ELIX."

In my Oppinion is that is a very nice offer and rpofessional from him!
It´s not his fault that Novaexchange is so incompetent but he still want´s to help.

Thank you Dev!

axelR

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:24:05 AM

thanks in advance 

Hello,

look at this Post on Last Page from ElixirDev

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2144082.msg21585519#msg21585519

He Said:

"4. NovaExchange has ceased responding and has not taken any initiative regarding TME. Therefore, the developers are looking into whether having TME holders remove all other assets from their Nova account (to eliminate trust throughout the process), change their email for privacy, and create a temporary password so the developers can log in, check the TME balance, and then credit an address specified with EXOR. This may seem like a tedious process, but it is important for people who have large amounts of TME, or who simply want to have their ELIX."

In my Oppinion is that is a very nice offer and rpofessional from him!
It´s not his fault that Novaexchange is so incompetent but he still want´s to help.

Thank you Dev!

thanks for highlighting this,  didn't see it ....
Agree it's a nice move from Devtem if NovaExchange is not wanting to add the withdrow/transfer option again

Marci775

Activity: 341
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:29:48 AM

thanks for highlighting this,  didn't see it ....
Agree it's a nice move from Devtem if NovaExchange is not wanting to add the withdrow/transfer option again

No problem.

I think its not naturally that a Dev must do this.
Here we can see the engagement of the Dev (or now one person more i have read)

I hope People who use this service donate a bit to the DEV - so its easier for him to pay for get listed on Exchanges
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:05:57 AM

Exor 7+ million
old TME ~5 Million

Can confirm that I won another 50 pairs .. but I won't sell it that low though it gets me around 1K additional ELIX each day that I wait with creating the batches.  Grin

Can you or anyone explain how the auction worked after only 2 pairs or so were sold for the full price? How many buyers were there in total and how many addresses did they get?
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:48:46 AM

Exor 7+ million
old TME ~5 Million

Can you or anyone explain how the auction worked after only 2 pairs or so were sold for the full price? How many buyers were there in total and how many addresses did they get?

Check the old thread for details. I personally don't like the way they handled that auc. Too fast and too cheap genesis addresses!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:39:17 PM

Updates:

nice information , keep it up ELIX Team *Bravo*
thanks for the update is this from the ELIX telegram group?
The dev is pretty professional it's nice to hear that a professional logo will be ready in 36 hours already and another coder is good too
regarding point 4. it really does seem like a very tedious process but if it will be necessary and the dev is willing to do that ,then i think that
this could be a decent solution for a big issue

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: