Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:27:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you really loved an altcoin?  (Read 3845 times)
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:03:55 AM

I very much love altcoin, it is an opportunity to quickly earn money, on other coins it is heavy as there the price very big therefore I am an admirer of altcoin, itself I buy and I advise others, only before buying, well study the project
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:07:06 AM

I really love Monero. But its not inside of bag. I use Monero for transactions. But i love monero and monero idea.
Its really nice and secure for me.
btzajla

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:08:36 AM

i love altcoins, this is my new hobby Wink
CyNotes

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:16:37 AM

Have you ever actually loved a coin or a token? I was once in a deep love with NXT.
Yes, I do! I do really love the altcoin but I don't have any of them. I love the altcoin because it will give me some opportunity to earn big and make a big profit. I love to invest in utrust token but I don't have enough funds in my wallet. Can you imagine that one of yourtoken have th potential to pump in the future and you can sell it in a big price. I hope of these days, I will be a millionaire.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
teazy

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:25:18 AM

Sia and Monero for life 😍
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:05:47 PM

Altcoins that I like
1. Eth
2. Waves
3. Monero
4. Litecoin

And much more that I like with altcoin.
Ni-in

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:09:11 PM

I love to the whole Cryptomovement, loved BTC from day one, didn't ever expect to see such prices.  For me Crypto's are a means to everyone, for that reason i'm still in love with Grantcoin, it's a bit quiet now, but they are further developing.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:10:09 PM

It is dangerous for you to fall in love with anycoin as an investor or trader. But I remember my early days in crypto. I would go out to talk to people about bitcoin. I love bitcoin so much. I am particularly struck by the ability to run my own bank with interference from no one. Sadly people I spoke with dis not listen to me. And I am sure they don't know what they missed.
coingrow

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:31:31 PM

To be honest I am kinda in love with Waves. But falling in love or having a soft spot for any crypto currency rather than bitocoin is dangerous in my opinion.

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:33:19 PM

Have you ever actually loved a coin or a token? I was once in a deep love with NXT.
yes I once loved a lot of altcoins because it always gives an advantage in trading. but I started to stop following it since hard fork august because the price keeps throwing away.
When no altcoin is working for you must switch to another one or the better one and at this time the better coin of the time is bitcoin because bitcoin has a lot potential and altcoin prices are also depending on it as its prices comes down altcoin goes up and vice versa on top of it altcoin are mode to generate small quanta of money whereas bitcoin has potential to give 1k of dollar in one week and this is happening.

Indeed it now is cryptocurrency which has the bitcoin huge potential to become a very profitable investment in the future. But before heading into the bitcoin we would be much better to use the funds for trading in altcoin, because it is with the trade we have a chance of doubling it. Because when we understand the trading altcoin then huge gains can be obtained, then the advantage most or perhaps 70% is used for investment in the bitcoin.
asuusa

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:13:28 PM

I only care about some altcoins which have a good potential to increase the price in the future.
Yhan

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:21:26 PM

I've been in love with my LTG before because it was my first token that I had and it was the first token also that I had let go.
Xueaa

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:22:41 PM

I love ETH and NEO. Because I made money on them and they really have a perspective.
Bitcocoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:03:49 PM

I like the Ethereum symbol very much
I actually like everything for Ethereum

Background of my phone black and gray ethereum symbol.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:36:32 PM

I hold some altcoins. I think someone has different ways and thoughts, as well as with me. there are some altcoins that I like in terms of technology and benefits. this kept me holding it for a long time. maybe after the new high value I will sell.
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:42:31 PM

The Sia project, the team behind the project is working heavily on it and actively engaging with the community. Their product is solving real world issue, and it is fully utilizing the Blockchain technology, unlike most of the recent Blockchain project which doesn't even actually need Blockchain.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:56:05 PM

I'm kinda new to altcoins but I am familiar with this long time ago. i would say that I am inlove with Ethereum Blue right now. It is my first love with altcoin just because of the devs and community. I know there will be some coins that will beat ethblue but i guess you cant forget about your first love 😂

Ethereum coins is the best, The value can recover fast enough so that we wont lose our profit immediately. it is the safest coin to invest your money so i choose eth coins rather than other altcoins that is promoting by ico's.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:01:35 PM

Altcoin stands for Alternative Coin or Alternative Crypto-Currency that are being made to compete Bitcoin and people started to love it and put trust on it as Bitcoin started to rise then people were hoping Altcoin will be soon. And I started loving Altcoins because it's what I'm getting every after successful ICOs that I'm participated through Signature Bounty Campaigns.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:03:30 PM

Ethetereum is the best altcoin. Because it is the closest cryptocurrency to Bitcoin, and has the potential to become beneficial in the future.

Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:05:26 PM

I hold some altcoins. I think someone has different ways and thoughts, as well as with me. there are some altcoins that I like in terms of technology and benefits. this kept me holding it for a long time. maybe after the new high value I will sell.

We have to realize that holding a coin doesn't mean investing for long-term but most of us are reasoning out for having wasted coins that holds no value for the mean time. Or else token isn't available on any Cryptocurrency exchange. That's why we have make an effort to research if that ICO will be successful or not otherwise you're holding a dead coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: