Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 02:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you really loved an altcoin?  (Read 3845 times)
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:51:40 AM

Have you ever actually loved a coin or a token? I was once in a deep love with NXT.

I like with all the currency crypto that is profitable for me when trading, for now I like the new tokens from fidentiax or fdx, he is new coin but the process is very fast rise
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:50:48 AM

I like altcoins it because they some altcoins is have a potential to increase value. When i have Bitcoin i'm going to trade on altcoins, Because i would like to hold some altcoins that have potential.
jakerfox

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:36:29 PM

I would say I liked it because I got a good profit out of it. I was not expecting much but it really amazed me. Cool
ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:41:32 PM

Haha, cool question. In this market, from the beginning i really loved Ethereum and tried to support it as much as i can. I also like stratis and some crypto too.. but eth is just all time fave for me Grin
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

For me crypto is a tool for making money. But I really love this tool because it is an excellent source of income in comparison to others. Crypto market became a part of my life.

moni44

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

yah im in love with altcoin. my coin is ETH. and i keep buying and trading because ETH so promises. i don't why right now i spend much time in bitcoin to searching news and update about new coin. but i still love in ETH. the price always stable and i hope is always like this.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

as having with customs of basics with personal preference investors might put with difference as displacing use of appropriation to gains with the decision as gathering returns on collecting higher of value with the results of consequence.

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:39:23 PM

Yes i have done and i still do. The most captivating coin that has won me over finally is Eth. I so much love this coin, i can go to the space for it. What made me smitten so hard by it is the stability the coin has shown to everyone even despite the current dip issues ongoing currently in the exchange market. I am gonna continue to cheer this coin on all through 2018. My only regrets is i never took my chance to invest in the coin when it was still bearable cost wisely. Despite this, Eth is my love currently in the cryptos world. Next to it is Xrp.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

Have you ever actually loved a coin or a token? I was once in a deep love with NXT.
Yes of course I have and now I love two coins which are eidoo and storm,  actually I wasn't expecting that storm and eidoo will pumping up in that few time.

mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:29:35 PM

Yes, i love altcoins because altcoin have good option to earn more and more and the altcoin trading is the market which yo can earn and generates a good profit and that is why you can earn from altcoin almost 10x of you investment, so this is the best source to increase the profit and which is most good option for investors and that is why altcoin trading volume is increasing day by day and provide the best source of good profit.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:40:38 PM

Yes ,definitely i in love  before in coins or a token,because for me its a great help me when in times in necessity,especially when i have needs of billing payment or things i want to buy,i convert it to  fiat  if necessary.i was deep in love with capp coins because when the time of emergency and i have no other altcoins to trade i change it to fiat  even its great burden to my heart,i change it to resolve all our problems,and after  several weeks the value will going high,and i thinks that the biggest mistake of my decision.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

I love dogecoin since 2015,this is the altcoin I hold only because I like the idea not for profit.Another coin who I liked was raiblocks but I sold all on 0.1$ per coin Smiley))

norman472

Activity: 284

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:01:09 PM

I really love Altcoin, I can get a lot of profits by trading in exchange and I enjoy it, even though I sometimes lose but it is a trading risk .

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:19:12 PM

I love altcoins because it can give you a lot of profits than investing only in BTC,price of BTC is unpredictable but the low marketcap coins will find their way to achieve more than they have.

tarvizlisar

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:02:58 AM

Yes! I do love altcoin. Altcoins are more profitable than bitcoin, bitcoin makes your value gain. But altcoins? It helps you to make even more bitcoins.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:05:55 AM

I actually have loved an altcoin, and that altcoin is ethereum. I fell in love with it because of it's usefulness and function, I mean who would ever thought that something could be valuable than bitcoin despite the fact that it's value is not greater or not even close than bitcoin. Still, it is very useful and a lot of campaign joiners use it.
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:06:47 AM

Yes, it has happened to me with a few coins which I won't mention. This is very dangerous, because you lose lucidity and you hold the coin when you should sell it or you buy it when you should not. Better avoind feelings while investing or trading.
redyaprimasmara

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:07:24 AM

yes, i'm really love altcoin
ethereum is my first love for altcoin
i used eth market everytime

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:15:37 AM

yes ever, until now i am very happy with electroneum (ETN). from ETN I can get many benefits. until now I still continue to benefit. so i fell in love with this coin.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:16:59 AM

I like your statement until this moment I still like it because I can learn to invest and get a profit whose value is fantastic so I like the system work and the benefits gained from investing

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████