Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:20:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO regulation good or bad?  (Read 31493 times)
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

It is a good and a bad for everyone.
Regulation will make the community stable and eliminate those scammers in the ICO market.
Though it is not a healthy thing now in the market. it causes fall of prices but once regulation is done and crypto is accepted in full blast this will give us good.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

ICO regulations are good for this market as scammers automatically removed from this system and no scam ICO comes to the market. Regulations are for the betterment of investors.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
semuxpool

Activity: 46
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

It is a good and a bad for everyone.
Regulation will make the community stable and eliminate those scammers in the ICO market.
Though it is not a healthy thing now in the market. it causes fall of prices but once regulation is done and crypto is accepted in full blast this will give us good.

Yes, the biggest problem with ICO at present is the scam flood, which is due to the lack of supervision.
Regulation will not kill the vitality of crypto. On the contrary, crypto will live healthier.
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:55:17 PM

I am not against crypto funding but I am against to unregulated ICOs. If an ICO believes itself, regulations cannot be a problem. It will handle it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:59:28 PM

If you consider opportunities for very large investors, this is normal or even better to say this is good, because large investors will definitely not invest in projects that have a very high percentage of risk.
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

I think the industry is even ripe for regulation if we want yo move forward and leave the dung hill of daily uncertainty and ICO scam. Regulation will build trust for the industry thereby bringing more money and investors.
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:48:38 PM

Is ICO regulation good or bad? It’s only good,
the team must pass acceptable standards for issuing tokens, introduce mandatory rules for the protection of investors, and therefore we will be partially confident in the success of the project.
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

ICO regulations are very good and essential for this market as scammers will directly be stopped from this method and no scam ICO involves the market. My believe that regulations may work for the betterment of investors.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:22:30 PM

From the point of view of investor safety, ICOs should be regulated on a mandatory basis, it is scam projects that inhibit the spread of cryptocurrencies and undermine confidence in blockchain technology. We must fight first with a scam.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:16:31 PM

In this situation, there are both pros and cons.Start with +.If everything is regulated at the state level, in addition to taxes, the state will be obliged to protect its investors from fraud and in case of failure to pay compensation.That is, with this approach, the number of investors in the ICO will increase.Now -These are taxes. What they will be, nobody knows. But I think it will large sum.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

Ico regulation is good for the cryptocurrency business , for it might help minimized those ICOs who are scams and try to steal the funds of the investors , when ICO is regulated at least there are teams and group to be blame ,for it passes some documentations of regulations before it is being launched.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:58:42 PM

In ico some good regulation to start in ico investment some ico is fake and scam so if you gonna consider and find a good ico you will know the different.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

Regulation is something that can save current ICOs from extinction, and create a more favorable field for investment. This will help both large investors and small ones, like us.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

More and more countries are planning to regulate ICOs. China, Canada, Russia,... I think this in an development nobody can stop. Do you think it is good or bad that ICOs will be more regulated in the near future? What positive and negative influences will it probably have?

I think there will be more investors like professional managed funds or even retirement funds which will invest into ICOs. The prices for ICOs will then become even more expensive and make it more difficult to make profits for small investors.
I can not say about other countries on ICO regulation, but in our country, regulation will ruin all good initiatives and we will again be the most backward, it will be very sad.

zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:50:34 PM

It seems to me that regulation can speak very positively on the process as a whole because today there are very large investors who want to invest but they are afraid of risks. Therefore, regulation should help in this.
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:49:43 AM

I can't say if good or bad some ico regulation because some ico is scam and some ico is Legit too. So no one knows but for me it depends for a ico project.
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:48:50 AM

We used to think that ICO regulation violated cryptocurrencies, but now it seems that ICO may disappear because it is not regulated. Many countries are against ICO. This is because ICO has become a tool for scammers, so ICO projects that cannot be regulated will disappear.

Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:57:45 AM

More and more countries are planning to regulate ICOs. China, Canada, Russia,... I think this in an development nobody can stop. Do you think it is good or bad that ICOs will be more regulated in the near future? What positive and negative influences will it probably have?

I think there will be more investors like professional managed funds or even retirement funds which will invest into ICOs. The prices for ICOs will then become even more expensive and make it more difficult to make profits for small investors.
For me, that is so much good thing to do, With that implementation it should be able to remove or at least minimizing the potential of any scam project being created. When scam project reduced ten it should be able to build people trust on cryptocurrency.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:03:18 AM

In ico some good regulation to start in ico investment some ico is fake and scam so if you gonna consider and find a good ico you will know the different.

That is natural, and this is also the wish of people to invest after the fluctuations. It has lost a lot of our money, almost everything. And I'm waiting for it to recover so I can get a little back Grin.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Scrova

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

In my opinion icos are good.we need this type of icos in this modern era to offer the currency intially.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: