Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:06:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO regulation good or bad?  (Read 31493 times)
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:23:20 PM

ICO regulation in certain framework will give the result. for example even verification of the developers will decrease the chance of scam.
Of course it would be good if all projects were regulated , there were much less scams in the market , but now of course there are very few projects that are subject to current regulation , but in the future I think there will be much less Scam with ico!

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

if indeed this ICO will be regulated it will be very good, because the existence of rules will reduce or even eliminate ICO scam, only the lack of this rule will very rarely emerge a new ICO project.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

Soon in many countries of the world, ICO will become regulated: with its trading platforms, rules, laws, etc. And this is good, the law will contain the legal provisions of ICO participants, the rules and standards will scare off scams. Secondly, the investor will be able to protect their rights in court.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:54:16 AM

I think this should be a way to save the cryptocurrency market. If ICO is bad for the cryptocurrency market and no one wants to see it, ICO regulation may be more suitable for the future cryptocurrency market.

ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:07:24 AM

I am voted for regulation of ICO is there is any form ,it will be good for cryptocurrency because the investors will run away because of this scam ICO projects being launched , so if there is any regulation implemented for ICO then its better for the cryptocurrency community.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:10:20 AM

I think it is necessary to supervise ICO because it can effectively prevent the increase in fraud. When there are no more ICO fraudsters, the ICO market will be better developed.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

ICO regulation is NEEDED. Whatever people would say, we have seen a lot of thieves for these years, now it must be regulated to avoid it and save the faith in crypto.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:00:45 PM

Given the rules in the ICO program, the ICO can carry out its mission and achieve its objectives as expected. In addition, it also suppresses the fraud rate that can be done in the ICO program. So that the ICO succeeded and produced many benefits for its participants and investors.

Its true, if ICOs regulated by government, it will reducing scam ICO. 2018 is not good year for crypto investor because beside market drop the value, many ICOs are scam. If government regulate ICOs, hopely investor more confident to investing their money in market and it will gain positive perspective for cryptocurrency

In a case when the ICOs are regulated, the possibility that some scam project can appear is less. That is why I find it good. People are sick and tired of being deceived by certain dishonest projects.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

Crypto was created to make peer to peer transaction without any other supervisor, regulator or provider.
So if you want to protect investors, this way is not the best one.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:15:37 PM

I think having a regulations for the ICO's is really good to prevent from investing our money to a scam projects that are always appear. And it will help all the investors to invest their money in a legit projects that will give them a better earnings in the future.

rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:41:37 PM

In my perception on this things, ICO regulation isn't bad, in fact it can actually give a big help for us to any scammer in my opinion.
One of the good example for this was Japan,they've already regulated digital currency to their own nation which is showed and proven that regulating it is an advantage.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:55:15 PM

So far it is difficult to say how regulation will respond in the cryptocurrency market, because they see this as a hope for safe investments, and it may turn out to be absolutely not profitable for the ICO!
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

Perhaps the regulators will help to develop the market in the right direction, but maybe not! Find out when we see it!
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

Some regulations is not so bad and it is protection for investors. But maybe regulation break the main idea of all cryptocurrency sphere - decentralization. Crypto enthusiast still say that they wont to be in legal sphere but want decentralized structure.

GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

I have seen a lot of companies. Many of them fell short of my expectations. About 8 out of 10. I think we need to regulate their activities.
Must be an external regulator. As well as conscience and morality. The project team should strive for this. Trust is the success of the project.
yes right, it can be seen that the ICO failure managed by the company only appeared but was not appropriate and could not make investors believe anymore, so according to the wishes of many parties to be more deeply managed for it so that all could walk again not just a few months the coins could take place year so this is more like the power of cryptocurrency actually and there must be a price balance.

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

Of course this is a good idea, the presence of regulations is needed to make investor confidence improve, this year is the worst at the ICO because of the many scam projects, and I hope that strict regulations will be made for the ICO soon.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:24:39 PM

Some regulations is not so bad and it is protection for investors. But maybe regulation break the main idea of all cryptocurrency sphere - decentralization. Crypto enthusiast still say that they wont to be in legal sphere but want decentralized structure.
You are right, regulation of the market for ICO projects may have its own advantages and disadvantages. In any case, there will always be people who are not satisfied with something or vice versa, but personally I will be curious to see how events will develop in the future, and whether the ICO market will really be regulated.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

ICO regulation in certain framework will give the result. for example even verification of the developers will decrease the chance of scam.
I agree I think you need to invest in the project, of course you need to first look at the team and if they have been indefikatsii it is a much higher chance that the project will be successful

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:15:13 PM

The rules for ICO, it is very important for the hopes of ICO success in the future. The more the rules are good and can be implemented with discipline, the ICO will run more smoothly and it will be easier for ICO to achieve its objectives. The absence of rules applied to an ICO will create a considerable vulnerability for ICO to fail. Because the ICO does not have a guideline and the participants along with the working team cannot perform their duties in a disciplined manner.
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

if it is true then it is possible that the country that wants to interfere in ico certainly sees this enormous opportunity.
positively, in my opinion, with the existence of a country that will attract many investors and also reduce the risk or scam, this will increase investor confidence. .
the negative in my opinion is that maybe the governing country will ask for profit and also the appearance of investors with small capital.
whatever the results, in my opinion, this is a good progress and there will be a firm support for this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: