Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:58:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin Portfolio for 3-5 Years - You're Welcome.  (Read 2108 times)
Bruce Wayne (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:15:04 PM

Hey guys -

Been a crazy 18 months huh?

Lots of people are taking the dive into crypto and there is ALOT of bad info out there.  I'd like to put forth a bit of help for the investor/noob.

Firstly,  if you are intelligent enough to find this forum, you should be smart enough to know that you MUST diversify.  Please do not just buy 1 or 2 altcoins.  Yes, we all wish we knew the next Bitcoin, but no-one, truly can predict the volatile marketplace.  So be safe. 

I have done a plethora of research (read every whitepaper for the top 20 coins, have read every 1st page article for the top 20 coins, have compiled a computer algorithm that aggregated this, Reddit and twitter for several search terms that assist in finding "hot" coins.  I also designed an algorithm along side my business partner (who is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY well known) that utilizes the adoption curve from the .com era, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Paypal, Amazon, even MySpace (although harder to track admittingly) .

We have come up with THE list of coins to invest in.  I will list them in order holding allocation, but it is up to you to sort the amount you would like to put towards each.

This list takes the following into consideration.
- 2-5 year holds.
- BTC does not go below 1,000 (I know I know, but the computer said to tell you)
- a "new AI" is not developed that renders the blockchain obsolete.  (very unlikely for 10 years)

Gents - I do not have the time to give a 30 page dissertation on how we specifically arrived at this list, and feel free to toss it aside.  Notwithstanding, my 2 partners and I have made over $2.8M in Bit/Altcoins and should see 40M in 3 years.

I have broken the list into 3 segments. A) = 50% of total investment B)= 35% C) = 15%

I am involved in an ICO in early Dec and cannot share my details until after if launches, also I don't want anyone to think I am pushing the ICO. Just want to help my fellow man.

These are NOT in descending order within groups.

Without further ado

A) Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Waves, Neo
B) Zencash, OMG, Litecoin, Monero, Lisk
C) Ripple, NEM, ARK, IOTA, Golem, Quantum Resistant Ledger

Honorable mentions that will likely be great 6-18 month performers but not long term:
Funcoin, BAT, RISE

Join My Newsletter (Free) By Shooting Me A Message On Here With Your Email Address. 1st Newsletter Goes Out in December! Happy Trading.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:28:08 PM

I have broken the list into 3 segments. A) = 50% of total investment B)= 35% C) = 15%

Honorable mentions that will likely be great 6-18 month performers but not long term:
Funcoin, BAT, RISE

I totally agree with bitcoin and ethereum, yet how about waves in your tier 1? They have tons of competitors in the market now and I don't think waves will survive between them. OMG, and monero is good to keep. Ripple, NEM, IOTA are the ones I also keep for longrun.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:50:22 PM

The only coin I would hold for more than a year is BTC, but following your criteria, with the current altcoins that I know:

A) Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, STRAT, Monero
B) ZCash, Dash, OMG, Waves, Lisk
C) Ripple, NEM, ARK, IOTA, Golem, Quantum Resistant Ledger (same, because they could be a lot of other things, I just don't know where to put them)

I wish to be holding the coin that goes %100-%1000 overnight, that's why I would add up some other rare coins that are decent.
overnightmillionaire

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 10:17:05 PM

Yeah no stratis in here, OP is full of shit. You sound so clever with your "I made a computer algorithm" right.. does it add 1+1?

Sounds like a poor attempt to pump up his holdings without any REAL research. Lots of your picks are complete shit.

Bruce Wayne (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:47:00 PM

Funcoin, BAT, RISE

I totally agree with bitcoin and ethereum, yet how about waves in your tier 1? They have tons of competitors in the market now and I don't think waves will survive between them. OMG, and monero is good to keep. Ripple, NEM, IOTA are the ones I also keep for longrun.

Waves has been focusing on actually developing their platform, building relationships and advancing their future.  They have not, like other companies, been spending a plethora of time marketing.  Its hurt them - but not going to hurt them. 

They have some very solid partnerships and ICOs in the next 2-13 weeks.  Also the Russian gov is very friendly with them and is in dev on some projects that would really see WAVES take off. 

Join My Newsletter (Free) By Shooting Me A Message On Here With Your Email Address. 1st Newsletter Goes Out in December! Happy Trading.
Croin

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:20:41 PM

Funcoin, BAT, RISE

What don't you like about Waves acutally? And about which competition do you speak?
Although I would invest but only after everything goes down not now!
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:35:30 PM

I like all the coins in the list and can agree with most, but putting waves in the first tier over ripple or even monero is mind blowing.

Campaign Manager (2018)
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:47:23 PM

You practically mentioned every shitcoin which only are here to do one thing> to make their bag holders rich, of course there are some among them with ICO distribution, investors are running the show I don't know why devs take initial money. lol
I'll have to hand it to you, the level of sophistication is taking me by an awe, last lol.

🖤😏
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:14:10 AM

I agree with BTC this one will survive a lot will live long even as colectable.
But rest is now on pump when we will endter bear side of market then we will see what is going on.
On bear we will discover what is wroth somenthing and what is not.
Today al coin are overpumped to me to get on them.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Jdope

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:34:26 AM

I like your list, specially litecoin and golem, but right now i don't think entering long term on anything is good, this year has been a massive pump for every coin there is, hell neo was 0.1$ in february, if you think that some time in the next few years something that is up 30x isn't going to crash then that's crazy. And if we're going to say well bitcoin didn't, no bitcoin did, bitcoin was a 1000$ december 2013, it took it 3 years to get even close to that point.
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:47:06 AM

I have much of the same stuff but your C's are my A's. I think all those are still a pretty solid bet!
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:58:51 AM

Great picks! I like how you arrange it, I like waves, ripple, lisk and litecoin, iota is something I wish to buy cause its very mentioned in past few months. Its good to have a bit from everything and in long run your list will definitely bring you a good profit.
I also plan to hold some altcoins, and I have some from this list and would like to expand my list with some new coins and to buy more of some that I already have. Slowly I'm building my portfolio, that started to be very popular here.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Champ1

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:25:15 AM

No LISK, no TenX? Both viable coins, with huge potential if they deliver their roadmaps. Cheap too!

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion[/url
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:31:10 AM

if for 3-5 years, only btc will on my list, maybe eth will take into consideration, but if for 1 year, there are multiple choices, OMG, Qtum and Asch are three coins i hold for a long time, i know them and i will still hold them
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:28:36 AM

if for 3-5 years, only btc will on my list, maybe eth will take into consideration, but if for 1 year, there are multiple choices, OMG, Qtum and Asch are three coins i hold for a long time, i know them and i will still hold them
Now I understand why so many newbies are in love with OMG, O.M.G I get it now, it's because Butter and Roger are in it as pussy jumpers, while they jump these idiots masturbate. whatever the project if it's open sourced just stop from buying any more and clone their code to use the features and if it's not open then why are we even talking about it here?

🖤😏
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:08:06 AM

You practically mentioned every shitcoin which only are here to do one thing> to make their bag holders rich, of course there are some among them with ICO distribution, investors are running the show I don't know why devs take initial money. lol
I'll have to hand it to you, the level of sophistication is taking me by an awe, last lol.

This. Too many ICO coins in there, and precious little innovation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:08:03 AM

Hey guys -

Been a crazy 18 months huh?

Lots of people are taking the dive into crypto and there is ALOT of bad info out there.  I'd like to put forth a bit of help for the investor/noob.

Firstly,  if you are intelligent enough to find this forum, you should be smart enough to know that you MUST diversify.  Please do not just buy 1 or 2 altcoins.  Yes, we all wish we knew the next Bitcoin, but no-one, truly can predict the volatile marketplace.  So be safe. 

I have done a plethora of research (read every whitepaper for the top 20 coins, have read every 1st page article for the top 20 coins, have compiled a computer algorithm that aggregated this, Reddit and twitter for several search terms that assist in finding "hot" coins.  I also designed an algorithm along side my business partner (who is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY well known) that utilizes the adoption curve from the .com era, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Paypal, Amazon, even MySpace (although harder to track admittingly) .

We have come up with THE list of coins to invest in.  I will list them in order holding allocation, but it is up to you to sort the amount you would like to put towards each.

This list takes the following into consideration.
- 2-5 year holds.
- BTC does not go below 1,000 (I know I know, but the computer said to tell you)
- a "new AI" is not developed that renders the blockchain obsolete.  (very unlikely for 10 years)

Gents - I do not have the time to give a 30 page dissertation on how we specifically arrived at this list, and feel free to toss it aside.  Notwithstanding, my 2 partners and I have made over $2.8M in Bit/Altcoins and should see 40M in 3 years.

I am involved in an ICO in early Dec and cannot share my details until after if launches, also I don't want anyone to think I am pushing the ICO. Just want to help my fellow man.

These are NOT in descending order within groups.

Without further ado

Funcoin, BAT, RISE
total agree with this speculation and most of them has been in my mind to invest. Currently my investment is in ico and though some of them seeing to be like a scam project. I have in bitcoin and ethereum and some time this year I do invest in lisk after making some profits I sold it off.  I think after reading this your post to diversify my portfolio to others good project or altcoins. Iota, ripple, new, wave, monero and neo. I have decided to invest on this project becouse I expect them to go as high as making over 100% in profit.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:35:05 AM

very good but im missing $waves and $dmd those will be worth a fortune soon
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:51:11 AM

very good but im missing $waves and $dmd those will be worth a fortune soon

Why would Diamond (DMD) be worth anything? As a matter of fact, why the hell did it pump recently? I guess is just more random speculation with altcoins.

The only thing this got going is that it has a cool name, a cool tag, a low supply.. it's a marketable coin, except the coin technologically is just another random altcoin.

Another strenght it has is, it's one of the old altcoins, but I mean, it's just no different from Dogecoin or anything other 2014 altcoin.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:01:44 AM

Funcoin, BAT, RISE

What don't you like about Waves acutally? And about which competition do you speak?
Although I would invest but only after everything goes down not now!

Just throwing this in here about Waves... Waves and its assets have been delisted from Cryptopia due to lack of communication apparently - 

"WAVES team failed to notify us of two recent WAVES updates (0.7.6 and 0.7.7). Both of these updates resulted in a fork of the network. We have approached WAVES on multiple occasions to ask them to notify us of updates and they have neglected to do so. As a result WAVES and its assets are being delisted. Once the 0.7.7 update has been applied investors will have a 30 day period to cancel market orders and withdraw."
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: