Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:51:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much could I sell my antminer s7 for? (more in details)  (Read 331 times)
1969mets (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:50:43 PM

The miner has comes with 2 burned (literally) hash boards, and one PSU with 6 pci-e cables. Not sure if the PSU still works but some of the cables are fried. Controller and beagle board seem intact. Still able to access the miner page and it says I am hashing at 8 g/hs, but not sure if that is true. Better to sell all together or just sell as parts?
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:43:20 PM

The miner has comes with 2 burned (literally) hash boards, and one PSU with 6 pci-e cables. Not sure if the PSU still works but some of the cables are fried. Controller and beagle board seem intact. Still able to access the miner page and it says I am hashing at 8 g/hs, but not sure if that is true. Better to sell all together or just sell as parts?

You could sell all together but wont go for much. You could try to part it out and make a little more. Shoot me some pictures I might buy it off you just so I can play with it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: