Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CIVIC, Basic Attention, ... Starnge ICOs with large fundings!  (Read 1297 times)
Croin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:34:56 AM

Actually Civic is one ICO I had spottet in time and I had tried to join it, but the only way to buy their tokens was through an app on your mobile phone, and it turned out that my phone was not new enought for their app to run there and so I have missed this ICO. A bit unfair, I think they should have made it compatible also for phones which are a few years old.

I don't know honestly with this fat Vinny i don't get why anyone invested there. The project itself doesn't make any sense its just fat Vinny trying to scam ppl.

Vinny uses his popular name and image to marketing his project and it works very well without ANN thread or bounty compaign!

the only worriesome thing is that his tokens is overpriced and only 1/3 of total supply is in the market!

I really don't understand who likes this scammer from India! This guy has soo negative vibes idk. Really disgusting person.
Why Scammer ?
btw. he is from South Africa  Wink

He looks like an Indian, idk he simply has a bad aura I don't like him and his projects too.
Qpeep

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:52:24 PM

I guess these ICOs will end up enriching (perhaps) their investors only after many years... if at all. Probably just a few projects in fact will.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:01:14 PM

I guess these ICOs will end up enriching (perhaps) their investors only after many years... if at all. Probably just a few projects in fact will.
The problem with some of the promising ICO is that they wont fulfill what they start out and all of the projects i have seen start collecting funds with just a prototype and when they could not fulfill their promise in time,the price would crash as we have seen in many projects,i am hoping that BAT will fulfill its promise as it is backed by successful developers in the past but i am not sure about the rest.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: