Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Advice for Newbies  (Read 1274 times)
marv.vb (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:08:44 AM

Hi! I'm a new member here. And i really love to learn more about bitcoin.
What are the best advice you guys can give for newbies like us?
Thanks in Advance 🙂
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:16:25 AM

Don't take my advice, don't take anybody's advice, do your own research and make decisions on that basis ONLY. A lot of people offering bitcoin investment advice are doing so on a self-serving basis. ie. Don't buy bitcoins now, because they want to keep the price low, or do buy bitcoins now if they want to pump and dump. Long Term bitcoins will have one of two outcomes - they will either be extremely successful, in which case the smallest investment in bitcoins could make you extremely rich, or they will be dead in the water and worth nothing. Finally, only invest what you can afford to lose, in bitcoins. Or more to the point, never invest more than you can afford to lose in bitcoins, because there is a good chance you will lose everything.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:18:31 AM

The best thing you should do is to take time reading here in this forum. Gather more information and read all the dos and donts for newbies. There are thread for newbies and you can go in to it. There were also instruction on how to earn bitcoin. I suggest that you try to rank up and just keep on joining the discussion. You dont have to post in any thread, all similar question in your mind can be seen on the beginner's thread . You're on the right track, keep learning.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:25:47 AM

Pick up a good book on Bitcoin and truly get to understand the technology. You could even read the original white paper if you'd like (https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf).

In my opinion, understanding how the Bitcoin & Blockchain technology works is crucial towards making good decisions with it, especially as an investment.

Also, you could skip the book and check out a few good Bitcoin related documentaries if you want. Lucky for you, I've already compiled a comprehensive list.

https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/bitcoin-documentary-list/
bnkj76

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:26:13 AM

Keep your bitcoins private key safe and hold it for long term.
You won't be able to buy it cheaper 5 years from now.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:29:02 AM

Earning bitcoin requires patience and focus so if you want to earn like us specially here in signature campaign you must focus on upgrading your rank and of course have a good sense of humor do you can catch up with the topic. Keep in mind your goal so you are always motivated
marv.vb (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:30:10 AM

Will take note of that guys. Feel free to post more infos. Thanks! 🙂
xskl0

Activity: 378

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:31:47 AM

It's never a bad moment to buy Bitcoin

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
BCMB

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:33:42 AM

Like others have said, read lots, spend time reading multiple sites, read up on the history of it, to get a better understanding. I would also suggest taking some time to understand how the fees work, and understand how the wallet you choose calculates the fees so you don't get a nasty surprise.

If you have something in mind that you want to buy, it can be a fun experiment to go through the process of obtaining Bitcoin, and using it to buy that item just to get a better understanding of how the whole process works.

Cold-Heart

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:35:32 AM

Hi! I'm a new member here. And i really love to learn more about bitcoin.
What are the best advice you guys can give for newbies like us?
Thanks in Advance 🙂
first, you need to level up by posting to other trends or topics that people posted, to earn activities. But when you already reached member or higher. You could join a campaign to start earning and recieving bitcoins. This somehow is one of the things you could do, also you could gamble or even try faucet. But those aren't sure like this one. You could lose you bitcoins when you gamble and you earn too small for the faucet. So effort will be required in this method of posting in other peoples topic.
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:37:16 AM

Do your own research and don't panic at the market fluctuations.
chesegrinder

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:37:30 AM

check this out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0
all you need to learn is in that discussion, take time to read and understand what you read. thats the advice given to me by one of the legendary in this forum. Take easy in every thing. in this forum you will learn what you need to get profit and income just learn and study how its work. Good luck pal

Cold-Heart

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:37:55 AM

yes, but what if the value of bitxoin gradually decreased? Then what happens to you're bitcoin when it decreases that much? But also how are we sure that it is the right time to buy bitcoins.
xskl0

Activity: 378

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:40:22 AM

yes, but what if the value of bitxoin gradually decreased? Then what happens to you're bitcoin when it decreases that much? But also how are we sure that it is the right time to buy bitcoins.
Long term the price increase. More people using it more value. The grow is exponential.

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
merj99

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:45:28 AM

I'm new here but not new to forums and trollboxes. Like a lot of other people said, if anyone is giving you advice proceed with caution. It usually is self-serving and you'd be surprised how many people work in cahoots with one another to attack or uplift certain tokens.
And if you're playing the market, have a strong stomach, don't put in anything you cannot afford to lose, and don't fall in love with any one token/coin. It will be your downfall.
Variogam

Activity: 276
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:00:22 AM

But also how are we sure that it is the right time to buy bitcoins.

Buy when there is blood in the market, sell when there is hype. Or just buy at regular intervals regardless of price - it works for Bitcoin as well.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3852

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:33:28 AM

What happens when it decreases? Simple. You wait it out. You invested in it, so you expect the price to be higher in the future, right?. You making loss or profit only depends on how patient you are, since it could take a couple of months to more than a year for it's price to rebound after a crash. In 2013 we reached $1000, but it dropped back down to around $200 on 2015. It just shows how volatile the cryptocurrency markets are. So proceed with caution.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PagSure

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:34:02 AM

The best thing you should do is to take time reading here in this forum. Gather more information and read all the dos and donts for newbies. There are thread for newbies and you can go in to it. There were also instruction on how to earn bitcoin. I suggest that you try to rank up and just keep on joining the discussion. You dont have to post in any thread, all similar question in your mind can be seen on the beginner's thread . You're on the right track, keep learning.

I am doing it right now and I am having fun reading different topics here in the forum I know I will learn a lot from here. I am happy to be part of this community.

Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:55:26 AM

If you want to learning  about this thread. So your activity is more important. Everyday 1or 2 hour stay at this thread . Then you can know about bitcoin and this thread properly. If you want to earn, so you can participate in earning ways.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:00:20 AM

Don't spam posting because you will get banned. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: