Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk in a mobile app.  (Read 4534 times)
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:28:41 PM

I like to use desktop browser, if i'm on mobile i never open the forum. It will take more time to read.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:30:11 PM

as far as I know this bitcointalk web site has no version of Android app or ios-based app, this bitcointalk is only web-based, but I also do not really know it maybe master here there is more know ..

It would be nice if there is an app, right? What do you think?

I would want to if they will push for it. It's a nice idea. It'll be more convenient for users like us. We will be able to post whenever we want to. We can post wherever we want. I will be easier for us to have an access through our mobile phones. I wish that they will push that app soon.

you can still acces bitcointalk on a mobile phone or any device as long as you have a internet browser app and has a javascript function  because it is required to login on the forum and also i see that theres a  bitcointalk app available on the google play store and i actually try it and works like charm but i would still prefer the web version to browse this site.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:43:10 PM

The nesting structure is incompatible with mobile apps. The same was true for DISCUS.

i thought it also, some features wont work properly and it is also its hard to see the full page of the forum if they put it all in the app and also some said that thers is no javascript on the unofficial bitcointalk app , so theres no way that you can login and acces the site plus your also prone to malwares and viruses when you use untrusted app that does not came from the site itself.
DelevIsak

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:59:17 PM

What you think  is cross-platform mobile app for Bitcointalk looking like quora is real to develop? Personally, I think it will be great
Alex Storm

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:48:08 PM

What you think  is cross-platform mobile app for Bitcointalk looking like quora is real to develop? Personally, I think it will be great
hmm sounds good, but isn't it really expensive? I mean cross-platform mobile app
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:10:24 PM

I was just thinking since most of the people nowadays are using smartphones in all sorts of activities and all sorts of apps are now being used in our daily routine such as for emails, social media and etc. Can we also develop a mobile app for bitcointalk in both platforms iOS and Android?  for a much better way of accessing this forum.

Please advise if there is already an app or a topic that has already been posted regarding this. I am new to bitcoin by the way.

I think there's no application for bitcoin talk. However, you can access it on the web, it's a little uncomfortable to use because whenever you need to push small buttons you need to zoom in all the time.
sidmlm

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:48:04 AM

I was found bitcoin talk forum app in google play store but this app is not working properly many time hang and close i am tired to use this app. I wish bitcoin talk admin develop app in play store.
skyrace_

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:41:03 PM

I was just thinking since most of the people nowadays are using smartphones in all sorts of activities and all sorts of apps are now being used in our daily routine such as for emails, social media and etc. Can we also develop a mobile app for bitcointalk in both platforms iOS and Android?  for a much better way of accessing this forum.

Please advise if there is already an app or a topic that has already been posted regarding this. I am new to bitcoin by the way.

It would be very convenient for all of us, I am also new to bitcoin and I'm having a hard time since I'm using only browser on my phone.
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 02:45:02 PM

There is a app for the bitcointalk but it stopped working after the introduction of captcha login system. It was really helpful for me as it was easy to be connected with your account. It would be great if someone launch the new app for the bitcointalk forum.

sishahid

Activity: 212

I am a Professional Graphic Designer

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:15:17 PM

I am also thinking about an android application. It will be better for Android users. Recently I found an app in play store. I download it, after installing that app I tried to log on my account. But unfortunately, it was unsuccessful. I thought it was fake and quickly finish uninstall that app.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:58:04 PM

Bitcointalk on mobile, is a good idea. The things will be easier and handy. But android apps always take permission on the control of mobile features before installation that is dangerous for the security point of view.
kekmaster

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:08:39 PM

Tried the unofficial app, 0/10 absolute crap
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:53:15 PM

i would love to see bitcointalk in a mobile app store.. because it makes my day lazy when i always open my laptop just to browse.. hope their will be a good developer that help us to create a bitcointalk mobile app
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:04:28 PM

I have checked the google playstore and i found bitcointalk application. I dont know if it is the official app of bitcointalk because the number of downloads are too low and the feedback are not good. Try at your risk as it might steal your information

xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:08:11 PM

I have checked the google playstore and i found bitcointalk application. I dont know if it is the official app of bitcointalk because the number of downloads are too low and the feedback are not good. Try at your risk as it might steal your information

It was already said here that this app is old and no longer support. It works terrible so nobody uses it. Any updates on this topic? What do you think about creating a campaign in which we would raise funds for creating such app? I understand that a new forum software is being developed and it's mobile friendly but we don't know when is it going to available for everyone.
NedShift

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:47:40 PM

I just instelled mobile app for bitcointalk on google play. But also, was afraid to log in there.
kekmaster

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:03:50 PM

What do we want? An official app!
When do we want it? Now!
pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:56:44 AM

I just instelled mobile app for bitcointalk on google play. But also, was afraid to log in there.

you cant login to that app  now , as you see lately the bitcointalk.org forum has updated and they'v been added a new feature which requires javascript to run and solve the captcha in able to login to your account and acces the forum and that bitcointalk app on the playstore has not yet been updated by their developers and they dont yet support javascript.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:19:28 AM

I think that there are many applications that support Bitcoins. I downloaded one and it's Bitcoin Buzz to keep myself update. There is a feature there directing to this forum. But it is very loggy, I prefer using web directly. Even though I still use the application, through web is much faster.
rodyw

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:44:14 PM

I don't think an app is necessary. It would be better to make this website responsive or at least 'mobile' friendly. The current website is almost unreadable on my 5.5" screen because of the tiny letters.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: