Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 11:29:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: free readcoin drop  (Read 389 times)
riskthebiscuit (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:16:29 AM

so for this one apparently you just sign up. is this legit? they cant do anything malcious by getting an ethereum address can they? this is the tin-foil hat talking but can they send

in coins that are malcious and somehow take my others coins or wipe them out? Kind of like a virus? I dont know why I am so paranoid right now. Just never seen this before.

Thanks in advance for the help fellas, cheers!

https://www.readcoin.org/
Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:26:47 PM

so for this one apparently you just sign up. is this legit? they cant do anything malcious by getting an ethereum address can they? this is the tin-foil hat talking but can they send

in coins that are malcious and somehow take my others coins or wipe them out? Kind of like a virus? I dont know why I am so paranoid right now. Just never seen this before.

Thanks in advance for the help fellas, cheers!

https://www.readcoin.org/

As long as you just send them your ETH address and nothing else, you'll be fine, nothing to worry about. Obviously never send anyone your private keys etc.
The worst thing they can do is send you some coins that may or may not be worth a few dollars in the future if the project does get developed.
riskthebiscuit (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:23:23 AM

Ah cool, sick thanks for replying man. That makes much sense. Ha its funny you say that, I literally just wrote that in the airdop coin thread. Somebody was like these coins are

worthless, and Im like ya but they are free? Long term who knows, but I guess some people dont have the patience. Its all about that hodl imho
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: