Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:08:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Gauging Interest)"lowkey" stylish bitcoin apparel  (Read 826 times)
monbux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 04:34:02 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 02:49:42 AM by monbux

Sept 6: Thanks everyone for your interest! We've been working hard creating new designs and talking with suppliers. Hopefully we can get samples in by the end of the month!

SIGNUP TO BE THE FIRST TO HEAR ABOUT THE FALL RELEASE
Not those ones that scream "cryptocurrency geek" in everyone's faces, but ones that are a little more discrete, and have a "cool" look to them. We are working towards creating apparel that fit everyday wear.

Here are some very rough preliminary designs, to give you an idea of the direction we are heading towards.

Please let us know your thoughts! Any type of constructive criticism is appreciated.
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:14:09 PM

Great.  Large/baggy sweaters look great especially, and I'm not a fan of the generic statements that a lot of t-shirts make when they move into edgy topics like BTC.

They might look better in lower case IMHO.

Where are you intending to sell them?  Will they be shipped to Europe?
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:52:59 AM

Great.  Large/baggy sweaters look great especially, and I'm not a fan of the generic statements that a lot of t-shirts make when they move into edgy topics like BTC.

They might look better in lower case IMHO.

Where are you intending to sell them?  Will they be shipped to Europe?
Thanks! We've tried lowercase as well, but we didn't post them. They'll probably also be for sale for our fall release!

We plan to ship worldwide but that might not happen due to the enormous shipping fees. We'll most definitely ship to the EU though, I'm assuming there will be a good amount of interest from there.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:11:06 AM

I wouldn't wear any of those, but I like the bitcoin theme.  I don't get the 'Rumble' aspect
of it.  What I would wear, and gladly, is a black bitcoin t-shirt with a pocket on it.
Like most geeks, I keep pens in my t-shirt breast pocket and those are like the only things
I wear.  No sweatshirts or hoodies that don't zip up.  But I respect your initiative and don't
mean to nay say anything you're doing here.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 03:17:42 AM

I wouldn't wear any of those, but I like the bitcoin theme.  I don't get the 'Rumble' aspect
of it.  What I would wear, and gladly, is a black bitcoin t-shirt with a pocket on it.
Like most geeks, I keep pens in my t-shirt breast pocket and those are like the only things
I wear.  No sweatshirts or hoodies that don't zip up.  But I respect your initiative and don't
mean to nay say anything you're doing here.
Love the honesty, thank you!

The rumble part is the name of our brand - it'll be called bitcoinrumble. It's kind of like how Supreme works.

We do also have minimalistic bitcoin tees, in white and black currently. I'll post some designs in the upcoming days but I thought that they were too simple to showup for the prelaunch.

Just letting everyone know, the website will be up in a couple of days and we'll be accepting pre-launch signups.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:04:45 AM

SIGNUP TO BE THE FIRST TO HEAR ABOUT THE FALL RELEASE
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:06:51 AM

Do you have plans to have altcoin apparels? There are some classic altcoins that were never able to make it like Vertcoin which have cool logos.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:34:48 AM

Do you have plans to have altcoin apparels? There are some classic altcoins that were never able to make it like Vertcoin which have cool logos.
Definitely, and in those cases, we would love to work with the actual developers for a mutually beneficial partnership.
It will, of course, be ultimately decided by interest.
PreT

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:52:01 AM

interested but the distance is too far Cry
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 02:43:06 AM

interested but the distance is too far Cry
We are trying to ship worldwide so no worries! But yeah, the international postage costs might be expensive.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:03:25 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 06:15:32 PM by katrimans

Definitely, and in those cases, we would love to work with the actual developers for a mutually beneficial partnership.
Certainly. It is only possible to talk and convince someone of you’ll talk about mutual benefits of one another.

I think there will be hardly any chance of denying your offer by anyone especially when comes a point when you’ll be offering them a good reward. They will happily accept your deal.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:43:30 AM

Certainly. It is only possible to talk and convince someone of you’ll talk about mutual benefits of one another. I think there will be hardly any chance of denying your offer by anyone especially when comes a point when you’ll be offering them a good reward. They will happily accept your deal.
Thanks for the free bump! Roll Eyes (This is also a bump)

Currently, the biggest issue for us is the fact that we'll be barely making a profit in this operation. That is, of course, secondary, which is why we're still going at it!
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:03:35 AM

Seeing lots of bitcoin apparel sites appear all of a sudden Tongue We'll be ready to launch by the end of the month!

Currently, some shirts will have to be printed per each order because we do not have a customer base yet. We might be making a small batch of embroidered hoodies and sweatshirts, PM me if you are interested in ordering.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:41:35 PM

Certainly. It is only possible to talk and convince someone of you’ll talk about mutual benefits of one another. I think there will be hardly any chance of denying your offer by anyone especially when comes a point when you’ll be offering them a good reward. They will happily accept your deal.

Currently, the biggest issue for us is the fact that we'll be barely making a profit in this operation. That is, of course, secondary, which is why we're still going at it!
Wow, these are so cool and it’s low-key indeed. There is nothing like wearing something decent and without anyone noticing what it’s all about except crypto currency geeks, who doesn’t need to glance at it twice to know what it is. To be honest, these apparels are more than cool.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:39:43 PM

Wow, these are so cool and it’s low-key indeed. There is nothing like wearing something decent and without anyone noticing what it’s all about except crypto currency geeks, who doesn’t need to glance at it twice to know what it is. To be honest, these apparels are more than cool.
Appreciate the comment!

Signup for the mailing list and get 10% off once we launch next week!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: