Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:14:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LITRA: Welcome to the Revolution  (Read 11097 times)
musicdj1

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:25:11 PM

How much is the your company valuation? I read you were doing a series A before you stopped! and decided to do an ICO?

Will I be able to access my family records from your app, or each one will have to setup new account?
I talking about my husband and kids!

We are not sharing that information, since we didn't go with series A.

Yes, as legal guardian you can have all your kids under one account, same your husband, plus your parents, its all done auto, and goes with what on the medical record as guardian, once that match, you will have it all!
Simple and easy, same with all interactions.

Understood.

So my husband,3 kids and I = 5 Litras right?

So I will consider it as rewarding points? I can redeem it, what if value goes up? or goes down?

This will be used to everything I need within Litra blockchain right? I meant as an individual?

Yes, but the value of that is not fixed, it will go up as the value on the market changes.
Yes, you will not need dollars for any services or product while you have a coin.

So today the value is $10, you can buy products or service for $10, tomorrow its $20 you can exchange another coin for $20 and buy products or services.

What if my hospital refuses to work with you guys? Or they kept delaying it?

One of the benefits of the highly regulated healthcare market is that by law, they have to turn over your medical records, they have 30 days, now thats you! Imagine 100-1000 to 10000 individual asking same hospital to do that?
Now we are going with simple solution for them, API they use connect done!
They will benefit from saving time and human power! Which leads to cost efficiency! and as you know we have private healthcare sector, and efficiency and cutting cost are their prime objects.

Thank you so much for patient, and responds Smiley God Bless, and Good LUCK!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:28:03 PM

Love this project because it could solve a lot of issues the only thing I see it more easy to adopt in a country like America, in Italy where i come from it would be almost impossible that this project could be adopted.

Hope the best to the dev team!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:54:54 PM

This could be a great thing for US.
Their healthcare is really bad
btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:59:22 PM

Hopefully it'll lower the cost of our Insurance!
btcltcdigger

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:02:11 PM

How much are you paying per person per anum?
btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:02:44 PM

Around 4700 USD
btcltcdigger

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:03:15 PM

Around 4700 USD

Ouch! That is alot
MuAm (OP)

Activity: 112

“It always seems impossible until it's done.”

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:11:14 PM

Around 4700 USD

Ouch! That is alot

With Litra Blockchain, it will be cut by 10%-30%

Ehrhc

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:36:57 PM

Around 4700 USD

Ouch! That is alot

With Litra Blockchain, it will be cut by 10%-30%

Thats what we are counting on you guys to do for us! I spent $3000+ obtaining my mom records, they charged me $1.5 per page! Wisconsin  Undecided 

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

MuAm (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:49:46 PM

Love this project because it could solve a lot of issues the only thing I see it more easy to adopt in a country like America, in Italy where i come from it would be almost impossible that this project could be adopted.

Hope the best to the dev team!

Yes, we are an american solution for the $5.5 trillion healthcare market in the US, but that's doesn't mean, we can't expand outside, the blockchain itself is global, and our solutions can attract more healthcare institutions from outside US.

CryptoHedges

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:06:32 AM

I am reading the whitepaper, and I am looking about the coin usage, I do see the potential and the short doubling in the value 5x-7x easily, but what I want to know the rest of the coins? Are releasing them easily? Is there an announcement to make sure you don't drop the value? Like manipulate the market.

I know you will not say, but I read that some vcs and couple of fund bought 1 million coins already, are you having control on these people? Same as Stocks IPO?
MuAm (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:29:19 AM

I am reading the whitepaper, and I am looking about the coin usage, I do see the potential and the short doubling in the value 5x-7x easily, but what I want to know the rest of the coins? Are releasing them easily? Is there an announcement to make sure you don't drop the value? Like manipulate the market.

I know you will not say, but I read that some vcs and couple of fund bought 1 million coins already, are you having control on these people? Same as Stocks IPO?

No sir, we are not selling any coins beside the 29,999,997, so on circulation will be that amount + mining.

For investors in general there are an understanding of building value, and holding positions.

Majority of our Early investors are long hold position.

CryptoHedges

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:56:43 AM

No sir, we are not selling any coins beside the 29,999,997, so on circulation will be that amount + mining.

For investors in general there are an understanding of building value, and holding positions.

So if I want to calculate this will factom before end of 2017, and by April 2017 we are looking at Monero!

How many individuals (ehr) you are expecting to add to your data? when we are talking about the health records?

Is every customer on your platform will be ehr, or number of customers will be different from ehr individuals?
MuAm (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 09:41:07 AM

So if I want to calculate this will factom before end of 2017, and by April 2017 we are looking at Monero!

How many individuals (ehr) you are expecting to add to your data? when we are talking about the health records?

Is every customer on your platform will be ehr, or number of customers will be different from ehr individuals?

Beta signup between 2-5 million EHR users.
Add to that 10,000-45,000 healthcare providers.

Customers= EHR live individuals+ EHR decease individuals (Family tree or family history) + EHR unborn babies + Healthcare institutions.

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:59:24 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 10:53:48 AM by hashforce101

Be sure to join our bounty campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088418.0
CryptoHedges

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:15:26 AM

The correction to the market is happening some say within 2-3 months, we will see drop on value for most currencies and tokens which do not hold any value, or real product!

You will be on trading! Are you planning for that?
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:25:38 AM

Are you trying to solve a similar problem as Patientory? As far as I can tell you are different from Synthium Health, which is also starting these days.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MuAm (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 11:35:46 AM

Are you trying to solve a similar problem as Patientory? As far as I can tell you are different from Synthium Health, which is also starting these days.

No sir, what we are targeting and building our system on is different from other projects, they are trying to solve few breaks, while we are solving the whole building.

We are in Electronic Health Records not just medical, we are building our blockchain as database to secure your data, and we are not moving it to one location or on the blockchain itself, because that model failed before, and it will never success.

MuAm (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 11:44:46 AM

The correction to the market is happening some say within 2-3 months, we will see drop on value for most currencies and tokens which do not hold any value, or real product!

It doesn't matter, we are building on a very strong ecosystem.

CryptoHedges

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:46:48 AM

It doesn't matter, we are building on a very strong ecosystem.

yes I know that, what I am looking for here as once the market starts correcting itself, are we expecting demands for Litra to increase? People searching for saving heaven? Or a solid alternative!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: