Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LITRA: Welcome to the Revolution  (Read 11097 times)
MuAm (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

“It always seems impossible until it's done.”

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:59:37 PM

Hey!

I just sign up to ask how long it will take for you guys to reach mass adoption?

Our EHR beta sign up will start by end of this month, that's been said, as we grow the distribution will increase, 3-6 months you will be looking at 5-8 million new users, beside ICO investors.

Neurocrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:07:23 PM

I very impress with the team progress in ICO investment recording a huge success. Litracoin building a confident blockchain in in the healthcare system this is a great move. You can always have a DM with litrateam by signing upt to their slack channel https://join.slack.com/t/litracoin/shared_invite/MjI3MTIyMDU2ODU0LTE1MDI3MTM0ODgtNDk2ZGJjM2Y4OA. Once again congratulation for your good jobS.
eP

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:17:32 PM

another ICO about healtcare? so what is the different from other project about health ?

▄▄▄▄█▐██▀▀▄███▀▄                 
        ▀███▄███▌█▀▀▐███▌▄█▌████▄▄▄         
     ▄▐██▄▄▀██▀█▐█▐████▀▄█▌▄█████████▄       
   ▄██▄▀▀██▀▄▄▄ ▐▌███▌▄▀▀ ▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     
 ▀▀█████▀▄▄█████▄▐███▐██▄ ▄▀██████▐███▄▀█▄   
 ██▄▄▄▄  ▀▀██████▌██▌█████▐█▄▀▀██▌█████▐▄▀▄ 
▐█▀▀▄▄▄█ ██▄▄▄▀▀▀█   █████▌████▄▀▐███▌▄███▐█
 ▄██▀▀▀ ████████ ▄▄ ▄▀▀▀▀██▐▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▄████ █▌
 ▀███▀ ▄▄▀▀▀██▀▄██▌█▄▀███▄▄▄▐▐██▌█▌  ▐████▌██
  ▐██▐▌████▐▄▄████▐██▄▐████▌█▌██▄█▀█ ▌▀███▀▐█
   ▀▌▀█▐██▌██████▀▐███▌████▐██▐█▐▀██▌██▄▀█▐█▌
        ▀█▐███▀▄▄ ▄▐███▐██▌████▌▀████▐██▀▄█▀
          ▀█▀▄██▌██▄▐██▌██▐███▀ ▀████ ▀▄▀   
            ▀███ ███▌█▀ ▀ ▄▀███▌████▀▐█▀     
                 ▀▀▀       ▀▄▄█▌██▄▀▀       
                               ▀▀
kaasy.ai  ──────
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain

TWITTER     2-PAGES PAPER     BTC ANN

█ ██       WHITEPAPER       ██ █

FACEBOOK     DISCORD     SUBSCRIBE

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
MuAm (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:50:24 PM

another ICO about healtcare? so what is the different from other project about health ?

Yes, and the one that will give you free access for your health record, not just medical one, plus no once can access your data without your permission.

Also the one with a powerful coin that will be second most adopt coin after Bitcoin, based on our $5.5 trillion US market target.

We are the one that’s building enough scale to ward off competition.

leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:33:23 PM

Yet another great project with a great vision.What makes Litra different is that this is not just any other Crypto currency, this is future of the health system. The current time that we are living in, it is utmost important to know about your health and to know it quickly/accurately.

Litra is the answer. For all those who want a better tomorrow, look no further. Your search ends with Litra.

Join the growing team at -

Telegram - https://t.me/LitraCoinICO
Discord - https://discord.gg/PkdMPtp
Slack - https://join.slack.com/t/litracoin/shared_invite/MjI3MTIyMDU2ODU0LTE1MDI3MTM0ODgtNDk2ZGJjM2Y4OA

All the best Litra team.
Ehrhc

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:05:17 PM

When guys are you planning to announce the mining? A week before? 2 weeks before?

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Lased

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:25:50 PM

I looked at your website, and the project looks great! But, how do you plan on reaching America with Litra?
MuAm (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 03:32:47 PM

When guys are you planning to announce the mining? A week before? 2 weeks before?

October 25, 2017, 5 days before trading.

MuAm (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 03:44:48 PM

I looked at your website, and the project looks great! But, how do you plan on reaching America with Litra?

For individuals by offering free access to their record from their phones, which right now they don't have at all.

For healthcare institutions by offering free interoperability between the exist EHR/EMR system, so they don't have to change, nor add new cost for their operations.

abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:18:22 PM

The term 'Litra' is quite unique, does it mean something ? Most often , the symbol is decided by the coin name's first letter but seems like it is just opposite for Litra with a sign above A. How soon do you expect Litra to hit exchange market ?
MuAm (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 04:31:51 PM

The term 'Litra' is quite unique, does it mean something ? Most often , the symbol is decided by the coin name's first letter but seems like it is just opposite for Litra with a sign above A. How soon do you expect Litra to hit exchange market ?

It's the name of an Ancient Greek coin, we went with À because you can easily type it on your keyboard.

musicdj1

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:44:14 PM

How much is the your company valuation? I read you were doing a series A before you stopped! and decided to do an ICO?

Will I be able to access my family records from your app, or each one will have to setup new account?
I talking about my husband and kids!
MuAm (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:02:40 PM

How much is the your company valuation? I read you were doing a series A before you stopped! and decided to do an ICO?

Will I be able to access my family records from your app, or each one will have to setup new account?

We are not sharing that information, since we didn't go with series A.

Yes, as legal guardian you can have all your kids under one account, same your husband, plus your parents, its all done auto, and goes with what on the medical record as guardian, once that match, you will have it all!
Simple and easy, same with all interactions.

musicdj1

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:38:54 PM

Yes, as legal guardian you can have all your kids under one account, same your husband, plus your parents, its all done auto, and goes with what on the medical record as guardian, once that match, you will have it all!

Understood.

So my husband,3 kids and I = 5 Litras right?

So I will consider it as rewarding points? I can redeem it, what if value goes up? or goes down?

This will be used to everything I need within Litra blockchain right? I meant as an individual?
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:42:30 PM

Any chance of you guys considering doing an airdrop of some kind?

MuAm (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:53:06 PM

Any chance of you guys considering doing an airdrop of some kind?

No sir,
Our business model is fixed, and we are looking to maximize the value of each investment on the shortest time we could.

MuAm (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 06:30:30 PM

Understood.

So I will consider it as rewarding points? I can redeem it, what if value goes up? or goes down?

This will be used to everything I need within Litra blockchain right? I meant as an individual?

Yes, but the value of that is not fixed, it will go up as the value on the market changes.
Yes, you will not need dollars for any services or product while you have a coin.

So today the value is $10, you can buy products or service for $10, tomorrow its $20 you can exchange another coin for $20 and buy products or services.

musicdj1

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:00:33 PM

Understood.

Yes, but the value of that is not fixed, it will go up as the value on the market changes.
Yes, you will not need dollars for any services or product while you have a coin.

So today the value is $10, you can buy products or service for $10, tomorrow its $20 you can exchange another coin for $20 and buy products or services.

What if my hospital refuses to work with you guys? Or they kept delaying it?
Honest-Jalapeno

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:18:33 PM

I love the ambitious spirit of the team & the humanitarian mission of the project.
MuAm (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:24:39 PM

Understood.

What if my hospital refuses to work with you guys? Or they kept delaying it?

One of the benefits of the highly regulated healthcare market is that by law, they have to turn over your medical records, they have 30 days, now thats you! Imagine 100-1000 to 10000 individual asking same hospital to do that?
Now we are going with simple solution for them, API they use connect done!
They will benefit from saving time and human power! Which leads to cost efficiency! and as you know we have private healthcare sector, and efficiency and cutting cost are their prime objects.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: