Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:19:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm totally newbie to BITCOIN help me with your knowledge  (Read 448 times)
forbiddenek (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:00:35 AM

Smiley Hi, My friends, Need to know about ALT coins investment. I know some information about ALT coins trading. But how to identified the best ALT coin to trade for short movements. not a long period.

If I investing and take profit form short periods, it's good or bad?
Please help me with your knowledge guys.

thank you all for your time.  Smiley Smiley

and I hoped to stay in this forum for a long time.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:01:24 AM

Smiley Hi, My friends, Need to know about ALT coins investment. I know some information about ALT coins trading. But how to identified the best ALT coin to trade for short movements. not a long period.

This is a bitcoin forum.  You won't get the information you are looking for here.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
forbiddenek (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:14:27 AM

This is a bitcoin forum.  You won't get the information you are looking for here.

I'm sorry. I didn't knew that before. I thought I could get some help about ALT coins form genius members. Cause I'm totally new to here.
I'm sorry again.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:17:06 AM

Post your question in the "Alternate cryptocurrencies" section.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:20:36 AM

Why are you telling him to break rules (make double post)?

@OP: You'd better to follow the bottom left link "move topic" and move it.
And BTW welcome to crypto world.

forbiddenek (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:33:26 AM

Wusolini friend! thanks you so much. Smiley Smiley as you said I have moved my thread to here. Now i could get some help from genius about ALT coins. Smiley Smiley
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:37:59 AM

thank you all for your time.  Smiley Smiley

Go short term you will gain 30 or 50% but go long-term and you will gain 100 to 1000% easy, it is your choose. Short term you keep chasing(flips),  long term is worry free. Warren Buffet make crazy money because most of his money machine picked stay for decades.
My recommendation for you is buy some Ark and forget about it, you can vote for someone and get interest.
forbiddenek (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:48:11 AM

Go short term you will gain 30 or 50% but go long-term and you will gain 100 to 1000% easy, it is your choose. Short term you keep chasing(flips),  long term is worry free. Warren Buffet make crazy money because most of his money machine picked stay for decades.
My recommendation for you is buy some Ark and forget about it, you can vote for someone and get interest.

thank you so much for your information BTCwriter. So what type of time frame should I use for trade?
for short term and long term?
I mean for short term 24H is enough?
for a long term??
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:02:16 AM

thank you so much for your information BTCwriter. So what type of time frame should I use for trade?
for short term and long term?
I mean for short term 24H is enough?
for a long term??

Short term can be a few hours, 24h or a week. It is your decision of how much gain you want to stop or how much lose you can afford. Long term can be months or years. I always recommended my friends or family to go long, other word never sell at lose, this is why trading what you can afford to lose.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:08:08 AM

I think it is ok to do some short investment for new investors since you should learn how to track the curves, but it is very stressful since you will have to keep your eye on it, also you can choose some new altcoins that just get listed on some exchanges to make short term profit since the price will change a lot.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:25:29 AM

If you are a beginner then the best strategy for you are long-term and medium-term investments. Just invest in promising coins along the way and explore the market. And then go to trading. Good luck  Wink
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:38:57 AM

The best way to identify is to look for their ongoing movements not just as altcoins but as a project in general. Look for their updates and new partnerships and buy their tokens before the date of their big announcements. Another way is to buy when they are dipping very low. But please always follow their project.
carcassone

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:40:57 AM

best strategy for a newbie could be... study and get the properly knowledge to understand how btc work. and what are crypto currencies.
meanwhile you can follow some good faucet, or try to leverage your account and get enrolled in a good signature campaign.
is not easy at all earn with btc, but until know it's plenty of good opportunity!

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:48:39 AM

But how to identified the best ALT coin to trade for short movements. not a long period.
learn to read charts and learn the signals.
what you are looking for is a pump in short term and that happens every day with a new altcoin. it is not easy to find those before they start because most of them are fake anyways and are done by pump groups. but you can always join in mid-way. just find the rise in early stages and jump in Wink
it would be high risk though.

there is nothing bad about it as long as you can perform it successfully. that is what i usually do and as long as i am in profit by the end of the day i will be happy.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:56:19 AM

Why are you telling him to break rules (make double post)?

@OP: You'd better to follow the bottom left link "move topic" and move it.
And BTW welcome to crypto world.

Its already been moved and Vod didnt say that he would make double post definitely op made this post somewhere else why he commented like that and now its on appropriate board,so theres no problem anymore.
Back to topic, no one can pinpoint on what coins you would able to purchase and this is always been part as a trader.Making money here isnt easy, search for your own,if you do see that a coin is good for short term or long term then invest on your own risk.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████